Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 363 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2773
    Do you have the BP link? I am interested in seeing what this is all about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyper  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys for those who dated Stephanie the brunette spinner in the past.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...eports/page64.

    Cookie had taken great pics of her (pg 64 General Reports if the link above did not work). She's on BP in Philadelphia now and looking pretty good for those who like them with some meat on the bones. Nope, she's no longer a spinner from the pics I've seen.

    Attachment 129201

    Attachment 129202

    Attachment 129203

    Stephanie1. Jpg is one of the new pics she has up on BP. I wonder if she will be coming back to Broadway soon? Hmm? Let me know if you pay her a visit. Enjoy!

  2. #2772

    Where is the link and / or what is the number? I am thinking about trying this out.

    Where is the link and / or what is the number? I am thinking about trying this out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyper  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys for those who dated Stephanie the brunette spinner in the past.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...eports/page64.

    Cookie had taken great pics of her (pg 64 General Reports if the link above did not work). She's on BP in Philadelphia now and looking pretty good for those who like them with some meat on the bones. Nope, she's no longer a spinner from the pics I've seen.

    Attachment 129201

    Attachment 129202

    Attachment 129203

    Stephanie1. Jpg is one of the new pics she has up on BP. I wonder if she will be coming back to Broadway soon? Hmm? Let me know if you pay her a visit. Enjoy!

  3. #2771
    LMAO! Good one LTM!

    Stay smart and safe,

    R.

    Quote Originally Posted by Love To Monger  [View Original Post]
    856 drive down broadway

  4. #2770

    WSW numbers

    856 drive down broadway

  5. #2769

    Need help

    Ok guys stuck at work need a CBJ I thought a had a couple of numbers but phones are cut and had star number but only put the 856 287 my phone didn't saved the rest can anybody help does anybody has her number or another WSW I'm working in the creamer hill side of Camden.

  6. #2768

    Thanks Hunter, nice catch

    I cannot believe someone actually reads my shit. Apparently one monger did and he caught me in a huge lie.
    He PM'd me and kindly gave me a heads up and an opportunity for an explanation.

    I would rather acknowledge a fib, a little lie, than to have members thank that I condone unsafe sex.

    This is what I said:

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Once I got a rhythm going, with her ass once again giggling – wham, bang and thank you marm. After I felt that last charge, I pulled out and with streams of cum dangling from my dick and dripping from her pussy we ran back inside.

    We cleaned up and began to laugh. There is a little of the exhibitionist in all of us.

    (FYI: I wouldn't have tried this if we hadn't been out there earlier taking pictures. Once I got home and checked out the pictures, I noticed that there was a guys walking pass.)

    CookyJar
    Did it really happen that way? No!

    In an ideal world where we didn't have to worry about STDs, that is how I imagined it. If you want to believe that I actually went outside, buck naked, in an intercity neighborhood – that's okay. In my mind that's what happened. The truth? I never got out off of the bed and we used a condom. The only dripping was when I pulled off the condom.

    Kitty and I did talk about fucking out on the balcony – I am not that crazy – there could have been kids playing out there.

    There is a difference between

    Em•bel•lish/emˈbeliSH/Verb
    1. Make (something) more attractive by the addition of decorative details or features.
    2. Make (a statement or story) more interesting or entertaining by adding extra details,

    and

    Lie noun, verb, lied, ly•ing.
    1. A false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
    2. Something intended or serving to convey a false impression.
    3. An inaccurate or false statement

    Thanks again Hunter, nice catch.

    CookyJar

    PS: Wrap that Wrascal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitty 86.jpg‎  

  7. #2767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Kitty on Balcony

    How can anyone be offended by this view? Hell I bet even the nosy old lady from next door rubed one out after seeing this delicious plump rump.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=129471

    Misfit

  8. #2766
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 41

    Kudos To Cookie Jar

    Longtime admirer of your pics. Keep up the good work.

    Gustavo

  9. #2765
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I don't do anal. I should say, I don't do anal as a rule. I believe if Kitty had offered, I would have fucked that round eye. I would have stepped back, got a running start and yelled,"Have mercy baby, I hope you don't mine," before I went in.

    Kitty doesn't offer anal, but when I told her to grab her cheek, here's the picture I got.

    (For obvious reasons I didn't get a lot of outside shots.)

    CookyJar
    The Amateur Proctologist ASSociation is grateful for this specimen

  10. #2764

    Re: RE: Kitty – On the Balcony

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker X  [View Original Post]
    Awesome pics here CJ, This girl has the classic line of feminine beauty.

    Petite on top, full and rounded in the butt and thighs!

    I would fuck her so hard!

    Thanks for posting her, G61
    Classical built and she's cute too.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitty 73.jpg‎  

  11. #2763
    Quote Originally Posted by Trick Williams  [View Original Post]
    The backside is definitly on point, and is made for pumping. Nice outdoor shots.
    I don't do anal. I should say, I don't do anal as a rule. I believe if Kitty had offered, I would have fucked that round eye. I would have stepped back, got a running start and yelled, "Have mercy baby, I hope you don't mine," before I went in.

    Kitty doesn't offer anal, but when I told her to grab her cheek, here's the picture I got.

    (For obvious reasons I didn't get a lot of outside shots.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitty 78.jpg‎  

  12. #2762

    RE: Kitty – On the Balcony

    Awesome pics here CJ, This girl has the classic line of feminine beauty.

    Petite on top, full and rounded in the butt and thighs!

    I would fuck her so hard!

    Thanks for posting her, G61

  13. #2761
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Trick Williams, what cha think about dat azz.
    The backside is definitly on point, and is made for pumping. Nice outdoor shots.

  14. #2760

    Kitty – On the Balcony

    Once I got a rhythm going, with her ass once again giggling – wham, bang and thank you marm. After I felt that last charge, I pulled out and with streams of cum dangling from my dick and dripping from her pussy we ran back inside.

    We cleaned up and began to laugh. There is a little of the exhibitionist in all of us.

    (FYI: I wouldn't have tried this if we hadn't been out there earlier taking pictures. Once I got home and checked out the pictures, I noticed that there was a guys walking pass.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitty 82.jpg‎  

  15. #2759

    Kitty – On the Balcony

    Once out on the porch, with my dick dangling hard, I positioned Kitty over the railing. I had no problem quickly getting my stiff dick inside her wet pussy. It was like my dick had eyes.

    My instinct was to check out the surroundings, I looked for anyone who we might offend or alarm. Around stoke number 5, I had finished my initial visual screening of the area. There was a brief moment when I felt that I might not be able to finish.

    CookyJar

    PS: Trick Williams, what cha think about dat azz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitty 86.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape