Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 363 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2743

    Kitty

    Kitty's brilliant personality and fine body makes for an excellent date. Add to this her expert technical skills and you are in for a hell of a good time.

    Kitty offers a truly nice BBBJ and cover FS in multiple positions. Anal was out of the question, but she does enjoy doggie. Kitty said that most of her good friends come back for the "Doggie Style Position," and that she considers it her specialty. She knows what she is working with and she works with it well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    EDITOR'S NOTE: …this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, Thanks!
    I usually take at least thirty pictures of the girls. Of that thirty, it should take about ten to show the girl at her best. Viewing ten photos should be enough for the average guy to decide if the girl is his type. I post additional pictures for those of us who enjoy tasteful pictures of beautiful girls.

    I would like to remind everyone of this one simple fact about my pictures. They are pictures of girls who were available at the time they were taken. I cannot tell you whether they are still available or for how long they will remain available. I can say this, if you make an effect, with a little good luck – you could get some of this.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitty 006.jpg‎  

  2. #2742

    Kitty

    Kitty is not a spinner. She is a BBW with a hell of a nice shape. She is, by my guesstimation. 5'8' or 5'9. ' She has a slim waist, really nice perky tits (with extremely responsive nipples) and an ass to die for. I wanted to make a home in her ass and live there.

    (Side note: I like being able to embed a single viewable picture in a review. This is a cool feature especially when posting a montage or collage. A montage or collage of four or five pictures counts as one. I know! The number of pictures posted should not matter to me; but, it does. I like being able to keep track of how many pictures I have added to the forum.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitty 500.jpg‎  

  3. #2741

    Kitty

    Kitty is special in more than one way. She has a very friendly upbeat personality. And to go along with her friendly attitude, she has an absolutely fabulous body.

    (Side note: The New software does not provide thumbnails when more than one picture is posted in a thread. This makes searching for a particular picture in a thread difficult. In the old software, which did provide for thumbnails, I would generally post thirty pictures. In the new software I have to click and open each picture link in order to find the picture I want.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitty 61.jpg‎   Kitty 50.jpg‎   Kitty 48.jpg‎   Kitty 44.jpg‎   Kitty 45.jpg‎  

    Kitty 52.jpg‎   Kitty 003.jpg‎   Kitty 67.jpg‎   Kitty 58.jpg‎   Kitty 59.jpg‎  


  4. #2740

    I like great value!

    Three times the price, but 6 times better than Broadway! She was the type of girl you find on Broadway and you say to yourself, SHE doesn't belong here!

    Under 20, sweet personality, accommodating, but might be on the downward slide. Act fast! Pm me for more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by JR Long  [View Original Post]

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...rue-19/7389682

    Just saw her on Broadway the other night. Now $ for 15 minutes about 3 times what she was charging. Doesn't look as good as pics.

  5. #2739

    Another SW on BP

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...rue-19/7389682

    Just saw her on Broadway the other night. Now $ for 15 minutes about 3 times what she was charging. Doesn't look as good as pics.

  6. #2738

    Stehpanie

    Hey guys for those who dated Stephanie the brunette spinner in the past.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...eports/page64.

    Cookie had taken great pics of her (pg 64 General Reports if the link above did not work). She's on BP in Philadelphia now and looking pretty good for those who like them with some meat on the bones. Nope, she's no longer a spinner from the pics I've seen.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Stephanie 004.jpg
Views:	1433
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	129201

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Stephanie 51.jpg
Views:	1418
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	129202

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Stephanie1.jpg
Views:	1491
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	129203

    Stephanie1. Jpg is one of the new pics she has up on BP. I wonder if she will be coming back to Broadway soon? Hmm? Let me know if you pay her a visit. Enjoy!

  7. #2737

    SW On BP

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjman  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that's Britta who has been reported on this board. I've still seen her on Broadway after she posted her ad on BP. Like other SW on BP I wouldn't pay the BP rates.

  8. #2736
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ace  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I saw her on two different occasions on broadway, both times with a very large white guy. He would give her a kiss and then move across the street while she worked the corner. This was probably 2-3 weeks ago.

    I never picked her up, it just didn't feel right. She did look good, however.

    Anyone else have any info?
    Luckily I didn't see anyone standing around with her, otherwise I would have passed myself.

  9. #2735
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Conner  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up before. We had a good time and she did have a really sweet personality. BP is probably a better place for her.
    Interesting, I saw her on two different occasions on broadway, both times with a very large white guy. He would give her a kiss and then move across the street while she worked the corner. This was probably 2-3 weeks ago.

    I never picked her up, it just didn't feel right. She did look good, however.

    Anyone else have any info?

  10. #2734
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjman  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up before. We had a good time and she did have a really sweet personality. BP is probably a better place for her.

  11. #2733
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggyb1  [View Original Post]
    She offered me a discount on the next time, but I'm not going for that.
    Trust me, neither will she. I was dumb enough, years ago, to believe promises like that. You're better off passing her by when you see her in the future.

  12. #2732

    Leni

    Saw the review with a number of girls including Leni. I thiink that she's cute and has a nice little body too. But I don't think that her BBBJ skills are up to par. Sometimes, the cute girls don't try hard enough. I like girls who listen to me say how I want it and follow instructions. She is not one of them. She kept on rushing and complained that I was taking too long and decided that she wanted to stop. She offered me a discount on the next time, but I'm not going for that. I had her a few times before and she's not fun and flexible enough for my taste. I had a girl a week after who gave a much better BBBJ which I would remember her name.
    Last edited by Doggyb1; 04-24-11 at 23:40. Reason: Minor typo

  13. #2731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Another SW on BP


  14. #2730

    Broadway

    Drove through camden on my way home, leo is out saw a monger and SW walker get busted. Monger at your own risk.

  15. #2729
    Made the trip back to Camden for the first time in about five years. Nice to see the streets haven't changed since the last time. Was able to pick up six and would have been more if it wasn't for all that rain on Saturday.

    Heather. Brownish hair missing some teeth. Paid her 50 for half and half which I usually don't go that high but she was my first pick up. Stayed and watched Two and a Half Men after we were done. She gets forth because she was the most expensive.

    Shannon. Blonde and short. Very sweet girl with a pretty face. She pees on herself when she gets scared. Has a nasty leftover baby fat from her kid. The baby fat puts her in fifth.

    Courtney. Tall black hair. She seems very cool and laid back. Said she doesn't come out much but usually hangs out on the Morgan end. I would put her as my fav.

    Leni. Long black hair with a very nice body. She has a amazing ass on her. Finishes a close second to Courtney.

    Shannon. Brownish red hair and short. She has several pics already on here. Shannon comes in last. Just didn't really do anything for me.

    Diane. Tall brownish blonde hair. She gave the longest BBBJ. Had to stop her before I popped. Would vote her third out of the six.

    I have digits for Leni, Courtney, Diane and Heather. I don't know if they work. Besides Heather gave everyone else 40 for half and half even thought some asked for more. All the girls seem very cool and none of them had any attitude. You guys up there don't know how luck you are. It's like a buffet of SW in Camden and wish I lived closer. My bigggest problem was seeing 3 or 4 I wanted and having to choose which one. There must have been four or five more I wanted to try but just ran out time. Until next time and there will be a next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape