High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 875 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3778

    Re: Aman

    This is an old view which is still held by many.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbuster  [View Original Post]
    …I've always viewed picking up sws as the ground level for paying for sex …Unfortunately, it's probably the most dangerous when things go wrong. Eventually, I think these risk get too high for most people and provided they have the means they exchange these risks for other ones. It stills makes me feel young to pull off a perfect pick up of a dtr.
    Awhile back, long before I started posting here, I made an attempt at going the escort route. I tested the water by calling a few high level girls. It has been a long time, but as I remember it, most of the quotes were around $300 to $500, with no extras include. I am talking about average looking girls. Most of the porn stars wanted $500 for a half hour and $800 to $1000 for an hour. Mind you, we are still talking about straight sex and no extras. That was a huge problem for me. It was not about, "the means," I spend $300 to $500 a week easily, when you consider all of my expenses. My problem was with the extras offered.

    BBBJ's were extra. Half and Half, extra. Greek extra. DK, extra. Around the world, extra. And! Here's the deal breaker. No pictures. Not one of the girls I called would allow pictures.

    Things have changed a little. Not enough for me. I want lots of extras; especially pictures. I want my girl to accommodate all of my needs. Most of the girls who work for agencies still do not want their pictures taken. And, regardless of what anyone says, if you get a girl from an agency or at an AMP you are not in charge – the agency (pimp) or mama son is calling the shots – you are at their mercy.

    It has nothing to do with means; it is a matter of preference. With streetwalkers I don't have to worry about "Bait & Switch," the girl not showing up, waiting in the parking lot for the girl to call back (sometimes they never call) , up selling, or any of the many other things that go wrong when arranging an escort date. And, IMHO, AMPs can be just as bad. I rarely hear of an AMP with a selection that numbers anywhere near what on Kensington Avenue. When you think about it, driving up and down the "K," on a nice day is like window shopping.

    The internet has changed everything. The prices have come down. At $70, $80 or $100 you can get a Backpage girl for ˝ hour or an hour. And, for $20, $30 or $50 you can get the same girl on the street. Not only that. Now; with the internet we can review the girls, weed out some of the bad ones, expose the bait and switches and point out what's good and what's not. But, in the end it still comes down to preference. I do what I do because I like doing it.

    CookyJar

  2. #3777

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Kuz  [View Original Post]
    "social fabric of the neighborhood ". Come on, what rock did you just crawl out from, these neighborhoods do not want SW's or Mongers driving around. One of the reasons LE is so present is because of complaints from the neighborhood to clean it up. I agree with Mike on this one, Pdiddys post is correct and accurate.
    I almost complained that the post just stated the obvious and was patronizing. I've always viewed picking up sws as the ground level for paying for sex and sort of the training grounds for picking up the basic skills. Unfortunately, it's probably the most dangerous when things go wrong. Eventually, I think these risk get too high for most people and provided they have the means they exchange these risks for other ones. It stills makes me feel young to pull off a perfect pick up of a dtr.

  3. #3776

    Pdiddy77 post

    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Kuz  [View Original Post]
    "social fabric of the neighborhood ". Come on, what rock did you just crawl out from, these neighborhoods do not want SW's or Mongers driving around. One of the reasons LE is so present is because of complaints from the neighborhood to clean it up. I agree with Mike on this one, Pdiddys post is correct and accurate.
    Newbies should take heed to that post. It was dead on accurate and IMHO very well said. Not judgemental, the man was simply stating the facts. There are tremendous risks trolling the ave, and I think alot of newbies have absloutley no idea how high those rise are. Seasoned mongers know these risks and they choose to take them. However with the internet I fear alot of green, clueless newbies are tempted to try this sport without knowing the true dangers involved.

  4. #3775

    Pdiddy77's post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdeluxe  [View Original Post]
    I am extremely offended that Pdiddy77 characterized the ladies of the ave as drug addicts with out proof. I believe ladies of the K are our moms daughters and sisters and make up the social fabric of the neighborhood and to suggest that residents are uncomfortable about their presence or of the mongers who utilize them can't be further from the truth and is more indicative of a person who has self hatred than a judgment of those on the K.
    "social fabric of the neighborhood ". Come on, what rock did you just crawl out from, these neighborhoods do not want SW's or Mongers driving around. One of the reasons LE is so present is because of complaints from the neighborhood to clean it up. I agree with Mike on this one, Pdiddys post is correct and accurate.

  5. #3774

    Pdiddy77's post

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdeluxe  [View Original Post]
    I am extremely offended that Pdiddy77 characterized the ladies of the ave as drug addicts with out proof. I believe ladies of the K are our moms daughters and sisters and make up the social fabric of the neighborhood and to suggest that residents are uncomfortable about their presence or of the mongers who utilize them can't be further from the truth and is more indicative of a person who has self hatred than a judgment of those on the K.
    If you believe for one minute, that Pdiiddy77's post isn't right on the money, your living in a fantasy world.

  6. #3773
    Quote Originally Posted by Longdeluxe  [View Original Post]
    I am extremely offended that Pdiddy77 characterized the ladies of the ave as drug addicts with out proof. I believe ladies of the K are our moms daughters and sisters and make up the social fabric of the neighborhood and to suggest that residents are uncomfortable about their presence or of the mongers who utilize them can't be further from the truth and is more indicative of a person who has self hatred than a judgment of those on the K.
    With all due respect. This post is ludicrous. I don`t know of anyone who wants to live in a neighborhood crawling with working girls and the men who patronize them.

    Longdeluxe, I am sure you live in a neighborhood that is the complete opposite of the area around The K.

  7. #3772

    Why was that report not censored.

    I am extremely offended that Pdiddy77 characterized the ladies of the ave as drug addicts with out proof. I believe ladies of the K are our moms daughters and sisters and make up the social fabric of the neighborhood and to suggest that residents are uncomfortable about their presence or of the mongers who utilize them can't be further from the truth and is more indicative of a person who has self hatred than a judgment of those on the K.

  8. #3771
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I don't want to past judgement on anybody, mostly because I don't like it when people judge me. After reading through a few of threads, I kinda get the feeling that alot of you guys are kinda new to mongering.

    As a recovering addict, I just want to make sure you guys who are coming in from the suburbs and stuff stay safe. Almost all of the girls who are working the Ave. Are addicted to one type or multiple drugs.

    Mostly crack (which is called "rocks") , dope (which is heroin) , some of them even smoke wet (which is angel dust).

    Keep your money safe. If you're a newbie reading this, don't let these girls cop their drugs first before your date. A) she's not coming back if you giver her your money, she's going to go get high.

    Be) if by a miracle of heaven she does come back. And she has drugs in your car and you get pulled of by LE.

    Your car is going to get impounded.

    Another thing, don't circle the block over and over again. I mean. Kensington, Juniata, etc are residential neighborhoods and nobody wants a person from out of town constantly driving up and down looking for prostitutes in their neighborhood. I mean alot of people down there actually have jobs and kids and. You know, ther're people too and it's just weirds them out.

    And not to say that ALL the girls down there are bad, but I mean they're in active addiction. And some of them carry knives in their purses for protection. Just because you might be a good john doesn't mean they next guy will be soooo. You better believe some of them have knives.

    And as far as drugs are concerned, if the girl is super hyper and picking at her face. Then she's on a "mission" which is she's binging on crack (the call it rocks) and I would suggest you just drop her off where you found her cause the chances of you having an enjoyable date are slim and it's your hard earned money, so take it as that. And if she's glassy eyed and nodding out (falling asleep and waking up) then she's on heroin.

    Some of them say xanxies or whatever percs or oxyies. NO it's heroin. So. If you're feeling her up in your car date, becareful cause you might get stuck with a needle or somethin.

    I used to monger for awhile when I was eating pills every day. But I stopped I'm out of the game. I mean,

    I'm not saying it's wrong or it's right. Just looking out for some of you newbies. They're street girls they can take care of themselves, I guess if you have a regular or whatever and she treats you good. Treat her good. The girls are human beings with feelings too. But at the same time they're in active addiction. So YOU guys have to remember that YOUR safety comes first.
    After reading your post, I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't go out there anymore. Sounds scary. Thanks for the informative post, you may have just saved my life.

  9. #3770
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausstin  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Gina? She used to be at dd with Kate.
    I saw her hanging out there as early as last week. Actually have seen her a few times over the last month, and prior to that thought she was gone, as it's been a good year since I saw her.

  10. #3769

    Gina

    Does anyone have any info on Gina? She used to be at dd with Kate.

  11. #3768

    Be safe and careful

    Hi,

    I don't want to past judgement on anybody, mostly because I don't like it when people judge me. After reading through a few of threads, I kinda get the feeling that alot of you guys are kinda new to mongering.

    As a recovering addict, I just want to make sure you guys who are coming in from the suburbs and stuff stay safe. Almost all of the girls who are working the Ave. Are addicted to one type or multiple drugs.

    Mostly crack (which is called "rocks") , dope (which is heroin) , some of them even smoke wet (which is angel dust).

    Keep your money safe. If you're a newbie reading this, don't let these girls cop their drugs first before your date. A) she's not coming back if you giver her your money, she's going to go get high.

    Be) if by a miracle of heaven she does come back. And she has drugs in your car and you get pulled of by LE.

    Your car is going to get impounded.

    Another thing, don't circle the block over and over again. I mean. Kensington, Juniata, etc are residential neighborhoods and nobody wants a person from out of town constantly driving up and down looking for prostitutes in their neighborhood. I mean alot of people down there actually have jobs and kids and. You know, ther're people too and it's just weirds them out.

    And not to say that ALL the girls down there are bad, but I mean they're in active addiction. And some of them carry knives in their purses for protection. Just because you might be a good john doesn't mean they next guy will be soooo. You better believe some of them have knives.

    And as far as drugs are concerned, if the girl is super hyper and picking at her face. Then she's on a "mission" which is she's binging on crack (the call it rocks) and I would suggest you just drop her off where you found her cause the chances of you having an enjoyable date are slim and it's your hard earned money, so take it as that. And if she's glassy eyed and nodding out (falling asleep and waking up) then she's on heroin.

    Some of them say xanxies or whatever percs or oxyies. NO it's heroin. So. If you're feeling her up in your car date, becareful cause you might get stuck with a needle or somethin.

    I used to monger for awhile when I was eating pills every day. But I stopped I'm out of the game. I mean,

    I'm not saying it's wrong or it's right. Just looking out for some of you newbies. They're street girls they can take care of themselves, I guess if you have a regular or whatever and she treats you good. Treat her good. The girls are human beings with feelings too. But at the same time they're in active addiction. So YOU guys have to remember that YOUR safety comes first.

  12. #3767

    Big foot

    "big foot."

    Its def Big foot. Just want to see if she has two feet or three, and hopefully not Uncle Leo.

  13. #3766

    Big Tits Mandy

    Has anyone seen her lately?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BigTitsMandy.jpg‎  

  14. #3765

    Not sure if its LE SW or a Guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Phan  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see the person standing at kenisgnton and atlantic. Its 6 ft 7. And black and not sure what else? Anybody have any info.
    Yo I drove past a couple times to check her out. I've seen her get out of a cab and into a car that pulled over riteaway. The night I seen her or it she was wearing tight white pants (looked good too.) Just not sure what it is. Not sure but I think we seen big foot. If I take the plunge I will report.

  15. #3764
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond 007  [View Original Post]
    If You are by the gas station on Front & leight some action there.
    Thanks for the info.

    I was on Front, a bit south of the K, closer to Cecil B. Moore. The girl was walking along Front, northbound, towards the K. I wasn't sure if she was a civvie or SW, but I'm guessing a civvie.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape