Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3518
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablio  [View Original Post]
    Not the Bush as much as the legs. They look burly. I know everyone likes different things. Still nice work on your part.
    Thanks,

    You've got me there. I don't DATY so I can take or leave a hairy pussy.

    On the other hand, hairy legs are an erotic turn on for me. It's the thought of fucking a beautiful wild untamed she beasty. POP Ahhhhh! There goes another fantasy.

    LOL

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 79.jpg‎  

  2. #3517
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopper269  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Cookie Jar. There is no shortage on K you just have to be willing to look for it. Sometimes you have to hit other then the normal spots. Most girls know where LE is expecting them so they try other side streets...

    Be safe. Chopper 269
    I agree. IMHO, the hunt is part of the game. You've got to develop your own techniques. Just driving willy nilly down the street isn't going to get. You've got to learn to hunt with the big head.

    I believe some guys are too busy looking for that diamond in the rough. You cannot spot a diamond going 25mph on a busy street. Sometimes, you've got to stop and smell the flowers.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 84.jpg‎  

  3. #3516
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Some guys like a hairy Bush.

    Tara is very accommodating. I am certain she will shave it for you.

    CookyJar
    Not the Bush as much as the legs. They look burly. I know everyone likes different things. Still nice work on your part.

  4. #3515
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablio  [View Original Post]
    Nice. All she needs now is a razor.
    Some guys like a hairy Bush.

    Tara is very accommodating. I am certain she will shave it for you.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 92.jpg‎  

  5. #3514

    Re: Socks on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Love To Monger  [View Original Post]
    ...Just putting in my two cents for my 100th post.

    Stay Safe.

    L T M
    Congratulations of 100 posts. Milestones sneak up on you. Stay around for another 100.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 94.jpg‎  

  6. #3513

    Got to Look

    I agree with Cookie Jar. There is no shortage on K you just have to be willing to look for it. Sometimes you have to hit other then the normal spots. Most girls know where LE is expecting them so they try other side streets. Lets face it if you are out at 2 am and there is a fem walking we can safely assume two things. SW or decoy LOL. I also try to get digits as fast as possible then you can get take out rather then pot luck dinner. However most digits only last a few months. Cookie Jar I see you are quite the shutterbug and the pics look good. Thanks for showing us all your errr artwork. I am coming from the Memphis Tn area which has no shortages LOL. I just need to learn the routes here. Cookie Jar check out the memphis forum and search for Glockman pms. Check out his pics you might like.

    Be safe. Chopper 269

  7. #3512
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Tara was not much of a poser. She did have a little trouble taking directions during our photo shoot. Not everyone is a good model. On the dancers pole she was stiff.

    However, her BBBJ needed no directing. She was relaxed and I could tell she had did this before.

    CookyJar.

    PS: Remember the great "Socks Debate?" Boy, do I miss SuperEloquent.
    Nice. All she needs now is a razor.

  8. #3511

    Socks On!

    Enough said. Socks On! As long as they are clean and girly. Just putting in my two cents for my 100th post.

    Stay Safe.

    L T M

  9. #3510

    The more things change, the more they remain the same.

    I read the reports of shortages on the 'K, ' and wonder – WTF. I know a lot has to do with time of day, weather and LE activity. But, I just cannot help but notice that these types of negative reports have been around forever. I went back and read a few of the reports posted in 2004. Except for the names of the posters many of the 2004 reports could be from last week.

    There is always going to be days and times when the number of girls seems abnormally low.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 78.jpg‎  

  10. #3509

    Other precious Gems VS No Streetwalker Reports

    Tara was not much of a poser. She did have a little trouble taking directions during our photo shoot. Not everyone is a good model. On the dancers pole she was stiff.

    However, her BBBJ needed no directing. She was relaxed and I could tell she had did this before.

    CookyJar

    PS: Remember the great "Socks Debate?" Boy, do I miss SuperEloquent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 80.jpg‎  

  11. #3508

    Other precious Gems VS No Streetwalker Reports

    Don't get me wrong. I appreciate all the no streetwalker reports. I find them to be like weather reports. On most days I don't care about the weather. I've got to go out anyway, so who cares about the weather. I just step outside, close my winter coat, hold my hand out to see if it is raining, and look up to see if the sun is shining.

    Relying on no streetwalker reports is like waiting for forecasted rain. The forecaster may be right but what good does it do? So! When I read that they are no girls to be found, I head on down anyway and usually I find what I want regardless of no streetwalker reports.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 81.jpg‎  

  12. #3507

    Other precious Gems VS No Streetwalker Reports

    A no 'No Streetwalker Report, ' is a report stating that a monger drove the avenue and could not find a suitable companion.

    On the date I found Tara another monger gave a 'No Streetwalker Report. '

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 500.jpg‎  

  13. #3506

    Other Precious Gems versus Diamonds

    At the time of our date I was more interested in Tara's hard little eraser nipples than her rather large eyes.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 503.jpg‎  

  14. #3505

    Other Precious Gems versus Diamonds

    Yes I did notice Tara's eyes. Unfortunately I did notice them until I was editing her pictures. Believe me, her eyes did not get in the way of her providing excellent service.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 004.jpg‎  

  15. #3504

    Other Precious Gems versus Diamonds

    I am always marveled by the number of reports of empty streets. Part of the problem maybe that some guys are looking for that rare diamond and passing by lesser gems.

    I found Tara sitting on the bus bench at Huntingdon Station. There were two other girls nearby. All three girls looked doable. I choose Tara because she appeared to be the youngest of the three.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 001.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape