Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 8093
-
04-19-11 15:49 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks,
Originally Posted by Diablio
[View Original Post]
You've got me there. I don't DATY so I can take or leave a hairy pussy.
On the other hand, hairy legs are an erotic turn on for me. It's the thought of fucking a beautiful wild untamed she beasty. POP Ahhhhh! There goes another fantasy.
LOL
CookyJar
-
04-19-11 15:36 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 5563I agree. IMHO, the hunt is part of the game. You've got to develop your own techniques. Just driving willy nilly down the street isn't going to get. You've got to learn to hunt with the big head.
Originally Posted by Chopper269
[View Original Post]
I believe some guys are too busy looking for that diamond in the rough. You cannot spot a diamond going 25mph on a busy street. Sometimes, you've got to stop and smell the flowers.
CookyJar
-
04-19-11 15:26 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 75Not the Bush as much as the legs. They look burly. I know everyone likes different things. Still nice work on your part.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-11 15:22 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 5563Some guys like a hairy Bush.
Originally Posted by Diablio
[View Original Post]
Tara is very accommodating. I am certain she will shave it for you.
CookyJar
-
04-19-11 15:16 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Socks on!
Congratulations of 100 posts. Milestones sneak up on you. Stay around for another 100.
Originally Posted by Love To Monger
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
04-19-11 01:45 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 57Got to Look
I agree with Cookie Jar. There is no shortage on K you just have to be willing to look for it. Sometimes you have to hit other then the normal spots. Most girls know where LE is expecting them so they try other side streets. Lets face it if you are out at 2 am and there is a fem walking we can safely assume two things. SW or decoy LOL. I also try to get digits as fast as possible then you can get take out rather then pot luck dinner. However most digits only last a few months. Cookie Jar I see you are quite the shutterbug and the pics look good. Thanks for showing us all your errr artwork. I am coming from the Memphis Tn area which has no shortages LOL. I just need to learn the routes here. Cookie Jar check out the memphis forum and search for Glockman pms. Check out his pics you might like.
Be safe. Chopper 269
-
04-18-11 23:15 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 75Nice. All she needs now is a razor.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-11 19:43 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 153Socks On!
Enough said. Socks On! As long as they are clean and girly. Just putting in my two cents for my 100th post.
Stay Safe.
L T M
-
04-18-11 14:59 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 5563The more things change, the more they remain the same.
I read the reports of shortages on the 'K, ' and wonder – WTF. I know a lot has to do with time of day, weather and LE activity. But, I just cannot help but notice that these types of negative reports have been around forever. I went back and read a few of the reports posted in 2004. Except for the names of the posters many of the 2004 reports could be from last week.
There is always going to be days and times when the number of girls seems abnormally low.
CookyJar
-
04-18-11 14:37 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 5563Other precious Gems VS No Streetwalker Reports
Tara was not much of a poser. She did have a little trouble taking directions during our photo shoot. Not everyone is a good model. On the dancers pole she was stiff.
However, her BBBJ needed no directing. She was relaxed and I could tell she had did this before.
CookyJar
PS: Remember the great "Socks Debate?" Boy, do I miss SuperEloquent.
-
04-18-11 14:27 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 5563Other precious Gems VS No Streetwalker Reports
Don't get me wrong. I appreciate all the no streetwalker reports. I find them to be like weather reports. On most days I don't care about the weather. I've got to go out anyway, so who cares about the weather. I just step outside, close my winter coat, hold my hand out to see if it is raining, and look up to see if the sun is shining.
Relying on no streetwalker reports is like waiting for forecasted rain. The forecaster may be right but what good does it do? So! When I read that they are no girls to be found, I head on down anyway and usually I find what I want regardless of no streetwalker reports.
CookyJar
-
04-18-11 14:22 #3507Senior Member

Posts: 5563Other precious Gems VS No Streetwalker Reports
A no 'No Streetwalker Report, ' is a report stating that a monger drove the avenue and could not find a suitable companion.
On the date I found Tara another monger gave a 'No Streetwalker Report. '
CookyJar
-
04-18-11 14:08 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 5563Other Precious Gems versus Diamonds
At the time of our date I was more interested in Tara's hard little eraser nipples than her rather large eyes.
CookyJar.
-
04-18-11 14:02 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 5563Other Precious Gems versus Diamonds
Yes I did notice Tara's eyes. Unfortunately I did notice them until I was editing her pictures. Believe me, her eyes did not get in the way of her providing excellent service.
CookyJar
-
04-18-11 13:55 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 5563Other Precious Gems versus Diamonds
I am always marveled by the number of reports of empty streets. Part of the problem maybe that some guys are looking for that rare diamond and passing by lesser gems.
I found Tara sitting on the bus bench at Huntingdon Station. There were two other girls nearby. All three girls looked doable. I choose Tara because she appeared to be the youngest of the three.
CookyJar









Reply With Quote





