Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6172
    Thanks for the warning. The mayor must be working on her re-election campaign or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Chad  [View Original Post]
    Baltimore and montford. The bait is a tall hot blonde wearing dark sunglasses and has a tattoo surrounding her belly button.

    Just watched a Guy get busted about 10 mins ago. I was going to pick her up but something didn't seem right. Cars kept pulling up to her and she wouldn't get in, I just saw them talking.

    I guess the Guy that got busted said something he shouldn't have.

    It was pretty weird, a silver car possibly a Hyundai pulled in front of the Guy, ULEs jumped out, got him out of his car, threw him into the undercover car and drove into Patterson park. Another cop then drove the guys car into the park.

    Cleared the area quick probably because they are going to do more stings there today.

  2. #6171

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by John Chad  [View Original Post]
    Baltimore and montford. The bait is a tall hot blonde wearing dark sunglasses and has a tattoo surrounding her belly button.

    Just watched a Guy get busted about 10 mins ago. I was going to pick her up but something didn't seem right. Cars kept pulling up to her and she wouldn't get in, I just saw them talking.

    I guess the Guy that got busted said something he shouldn't have.

    It was pretty weird, a silver car possibly a Hyundai pulled in front of the Guy, ULEs jumped out, got him out of his car, threw him into the undercover car and drove into Patterson park. Another cop then drove the guys car into the park.

    Cleared the area quick probably because they are going to do more stings there today.
    I have seen ULE use taxicabs before to make busts, so be CAREUL! Rook.

  3. #6170

    Sting alert!

    Update.

    They are using a black girl now. White shirt, black pants, big tits. 2 cops watching in a black Chrysler sedan

  4. #6169

    Sting alert!

    Baltimore and montford. The bait is a tall hot blonde wearing dark sunglasses and has a tattoo surrounding her belly button.

    Just watched a Guy get busted about 10 mins ago. I was going to pick her up but something didn't seem right. Cars kept pulling up to her and she wouldn't get in, I just saw them talking.

    I guess the Guy that got busted said something he shouldn't have.

    It was pretty weird, a silver car possibly a Hyundai pulled in front of the Guy, ULEs jumped out, got him out of his car, threw him into the undercover car and drove into Patterson park. Another cop then drove the guys car into the park.

    Cleared the area quick probably because they are going to do more stings there today.

  5. #6168

    Sister STACY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I know that a few of you know me from Wilkins. Aka Chrissy. And I just wanted to let you guys know that iam coming back to work but not walking the streets. I am working down the block. I just posted a more informative posting in the Strip Club post if you want to know more. Thanks guys. Hope to see you soon!
    Hey CHRISSY, what has happened to your sister STACY? How is she doing? BTW, I enjoyed our few times together several years back. Glad to hear things are going better for you now. BBB

  6. #6167

    Last night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Pick up Kate on Pontiac and 4th. There was a Ford 150 truck with the word "lobo" in the grill that was driving around too. I started off to the notel then I notice the ford truck following me about a block away. I drove for 4 to 5 miles through B-city, AA, BC then I pull a crazy Ivan U-turn, finally he kept going staight, but he was on a radio or phone. I know he wasn't with the girl, her BF was with her when I pick her up. I had community watch do that to me before but staying a block away seem like a more professional tail. LE should have pull me once I got to the county line. Kate was great. 5'3 blond, small B cups and the tightest P I never been in. Also propellor girl is not hard to find 5'10 blond hair, just do some leg work.
    She sounds like the girl I saw last night with tight jeans, talking on a pay phone believe it or not at a gas station around that area. Gave her a good look but there were 2 guys talking to her at the time.

  7. #6166

    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Red hair with glasses? Would that be Jessica Kellogg who died from endocarditis on 9/25/2004? If so, welcome back!
    I knew her though, she was a friend of mine. But I am not her. Jessica was much taller than I.

  8. #6165
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliness  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if any of you remember me from a couple of years ago? I guess that you could call me an "SW." I am about 5'2, glasses and red hair and from what I have read from the previous posts, you all thought that I was "nice." So, if any of you can remember and or figure it out possibly. Hit me back.
    Red hair with glasses? Would that be Jessica Kellogg who died from endocarditis on 9/25/2004? If so, welcome back!

  9. #6164

    Okay. Yeah, I wore a lot of skirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    You sound nice, but a picture is worth a 1000 words. Which area did you hang arount at? What street name did you go by? Were you the one who wore dresses most of the time?
    I am working on getting a photo in here, although I could find two that are already here. I am known as "Roxy" and once I get it figured out I will definately post a picture so that you can remember. Think: Great Ass. I was on Wilkens Avenue down to Carey and Washington Blvd. It has been a couple of years.

    Later.

  10. #6163
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliness  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if any of you remember me from a couple of years ago? I guess that you could call me an "SW." I am about 5'2, glasses and red hair and from what I have read from the previous posts, you all thought that I was "nice." So, if any of you can remember and or figure it out possibly. Hit me back.
    You sound nice, but a picture is worth a 1000 words. Which area did you hang arount at? What street name did you go by? Were you the one who wore dresses most of the time?

  11. #6162

    What is with the hostility on here?

    I have no problem busting the balls of some guy asking for a cheat sheet to pick up SW's without doing some trial and error like the rest of us already have, but the back and forth about various posts between members is crazy. Some of you guys seem to have a love affair with some of the girls out there like you are their life coaches or big brothers. I do not understand this notion of staying away from girls who may not still be in the business. If they are out of the business, they can say no. If they say yes, then they are not out of the business. It is not as if you are dangling crack in front of them and asking them to choose between the crack or a carrot, or that once they get that taste of cum back in their mouths that they are going to have a flashback drug craving and rush out to buy some crack. Chicks were spreading their legs for guys long before the invention of crack.

  12. #6161

    Brooklyn tail

    Pick up Kate on Pontiac and 4th. There was a Ford 150 truck with the word "lobo" in the grill that was driving around too. I started off to the notel then I notice the ford truck following me about a block away. I drove for 4 to 5 miles through B-city, AA, BC then I pull a crazy Ivan U-turn, finally he kept going staight, but he was on a radio or phone. I know he wasn't with the girl, her BF was with her when I pick her up. I had community watch do that to me before but staying a block away seem like a more professional tail. LE should have pull me once I got to the county line. Kate was great. 5'3 blond, small B cups and the tightest P I never been in. Also propellor girl is not hard to find 5'10 blond hair, just do some leg work.

  13. #6160
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I know that a few of you know me from Wilkins. Aka Chrissy. And I just wanted to let you guys know that iam coming back to work but not walking the streets. I am working down the block. I just posted a more informative posting in the Strip Club post if you want to know more. Thanks guys. Hope to see you soon!
    Welcome back Chrissy, Brooke told me that she saw you last week. I needed you last month to fix the clock in my car. Ill see you soon.

  14. #6159

    Well I am Baaack.

    I am wondering if any of you remember me from a couple of years ago? I guess that you could call me an "SW." I am about 5'2, glasses and red hair and from what I have read from the previous posts, you all thought that I was "nice." So, if any of you can remember and or figure it out possibly. Hit me back.

  15. #6158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I know that a few of you know me from Wilkins. Aka Chrissy. And I just wanted to let you guys know that iam coming back to work but not walking the streets. I am working down the block. I just posted a more informative posting in the Strip Club post if you want to know more. Thanks guys. Hope to see you soon!
    Be nice to see you again, Chrissy. Haven't seen you since we were together a couple months ago when we took the new pictures to show everyone how good you looked being clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape