The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3503

    Other Precious Gems versus Diamonds

    Quote Originally Posted by SteedaMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has a disease. Bumps and spots. Wouldn't go near that!
    I am not the only one who has been spoiled by the selection of SW gems available on Philadelphia's Kensington Avenue. A few pimples recently sent a fellow monger over the deep edge. When a couple of minor blemishes on an otherwise nice body can cause a monger to proclaim a girl unfit, I am again reminded of how spoiled we have gotten.

    Tara's body may not be perfect. It isn't bad, either. I wouldn't kick her out of the bed. She has a nice tight belly, firm perky tits, an ample butt and a nice attitude. If you look hard enough I am sure you'll find some flaws.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 502.jpg‎  

  2. #3502

    Other Precious Gems versus Diamonds

    Some of you may not consider Tara a Diamond. Maybe she isn't. But she's a Gem. A nice enough find to pick-up. IMHO.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 000.jpg‎  

  3. #3501

    Other Precious Gems Versus Diamonds

    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    Drove the length today, around 9am, before heading into work. Even though it was a nice day today, I saw maybe only 2-3 women, and none of them were worth stopping for.
    Shortly after I first joined this site and after I had posted a couple of Kensington Avenue hotties, one of the then senior members took me to task. He pointed out to me, that I had started to show signs of being spoiled by the number of rare gems available. I had started to refer to girls of average looks as less than desirable.

    By normal standards; most of the girls on the avenue are desirable and attractive. Sometimes we get hung-up looking for diamonds and over look gems like Tara.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 501.jpg‎  

  4. #3500

    Re: A Few Months Ago

    I did a search for other reports on Tara. I found a few that mention a girl named Tara but they is no way to determine if this is the girl they are referring too.

    Although JohnnyBlazze doesn't name the girl in his report, his pictures are labeled Tara. Is this the same girl?

    Click here to see JohnnyBlazze's Tara.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlazze  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    A few months ago I had an urge so I toured the K. Found a young WSW near Alleghany. Spent $30 for a BJCIM and some pics. SHe sucked like a champ took great direction, and as always had the same line as every girl out there "I have only done this for a month and a half, and am not like the other girls."

    Enjoy the pics, if you don't like them. Don't look at the attachment and don't bother to annoy about my taste or my photography.

    Regards,

    Johnny B
    Unfortunately I cannot tell from his pictures if this is the same girl. Otherwise his review works, Tara is a WSW I found around Alleghany who gave a great BJ.

    (I wonder whatever happened to Johnny B.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tara 91.jpg‎   Tara 73.jpg‎   Tara 77.jpg‎   Tara 75.jpg‎   Tara 93.jpg‎  

    Tara 96.jpg‎   Tara 68.jpg‎   Tara 003.jpg‎   Tara 97.jpg‎   Tara 89.jpg‎  


  5. #3499

    Great find

    Damn CJ, you've out done yourself. Yohimbebrother is digging these two hotties.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Personally I prefer Black & White, when I can get it.

    LOL.

    CookyJar

  6. #3498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Aundrea

    Amazing girl on girl action. She is by far my favorite.

    Misfit

  7. #3497

    Re: Tariffs on Maylea and Aundrea

    Well said Cooky and I couldn't agree more!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I have been getting numerous PM's asking me to divulge what I paid for my visit with Maylea and Aundrea. Only one member was gracious enough to start his PM by giving me an out."No! I don't like to discuss what I pay girls for their service." I don't pay for pussy (or any sexual acts). That's illegal, as you all know.

    CookyJar

  8. #3496

    Toni my ATF!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Toni provided excellent service. She has obviously done a little time in the sex trades. She was aware of most to the little tricks women do to entice men. She bumped and grinded, whimpered and groaned, and talked nasty in my ear. The BBBJ could have been better. The FS was tight. She did a reverse cowgirl, bouncing up and down like a fucking machine. The standing bent over doggie style was the best. She held tight onto the chair, bent her knees and pounded back on my dick. I had my hands around her hips, holding on, rocking into her sloppy wet pussy. I had to lean into it to keep her from knocking me off the ass. .

    Think what you want to think. In the end, it's about the booty.

    CookyJar
    Cooky, Toni was my favoite dancer at the Rum Keg and Outer Space. I haven't seen her for a while. She was a regular of mine at those clubs. IMO, she definitely knows how to fuck and did all those things you mentioned, to me also. I mean she knows how to treat a man. I never felt cheated from her services and always made sure I was satisfied. I am glad she is still around. I had her number and she knows me very well.

  9. #3495

    Re: Tariffs on Maylea and Aundrea

    I have been getting numerous PM's asking me to divulge what I paid for my visit with Maylea and Aundrea. Only one member was gracious enough to start his PM by giving me an out. "No! I don't like to discuss what I pay girls for their service." I don't pay for pussy (or any sexual acts). That's illegal, as you all know.

    I will discuss certain options and tendencies.

    A lot depends on personal needs and abilities. If you are one of those guys who need six, eight or ten pops to be satisfied, you cannot expect a $20 date to make you happy. I consider myself average, for a guy my age. I am happy if I can get one or two before the Viagra effect wears off. Consider this, how many of you actually spend an hour inside a car, on a dark vacate street, getting a blow job? Thank about it, man-up and be truthful to yourself; how much time do you really need? Do you really need an hour at $160 or could you make do with ˝ hour at half the cost? (They use to advertise their other rates. I am certain they are still available. Give them a call.)

    OK! Okay! I know what you are thinking. $80 dollars is still a lot of money. But, look at the girls we are talking about. Do you really think you are going to get that for $20? And, even if you could, what fun would it be doing it, in the dark, in a filthy dirty lot, in the backseat of a car. IMHO, a car date with Maylea would be a waste.

    Here is something else to consider, a comparison. I recently had a really nice date with a lovely girl name Kelly. We were in Southern Jersey, Camden. I wanted to spend some time with her, not a quickie in my car, in broad day light. We went to a Budget Inn. The three hour room cost $40, give or take a penny. $40 dollars for a room? That's half of what Maylea is asking, for ˝ hour. Sure the Budget Inn's room was for three hour, but, that was two hours more than I really needed. Sure, I stretched thing out as long as I could, but the truth is; once the deed was done – I was ready to go. $40 for the room, Kelly, plus a nice tip – WOW.

    Aundrea and Maylea's $80 ˝ hour rate includes a nice room in a nice neighborhood. Sometimes it is about the convenience, the girl, the service and not the money.

    We have all read reports from guys who pay $50 for the convenience of doing it in the luxurious cramp spaces of their car, or the guy who paid .1 and did not get the service he wanted (but did get a chance at a dose of HIV). For $30 more you can get out of the car and do it like it is suppose to be done. Or, for $20 less, you could get what you want, from a real hottie, minus the HIV conversation.

    The real question: Is a girl like Maylea really worth $180 an hour. Yeah! She is worth that and more. But, not to me. After the first half hour, I wouldn't know what to do with her.

    So! To answer the question; what did I pay? I paid nothing. I don't pay for sex. I took one for the team. I showed you pictures. I gave a report. I provided contact information. That should have been enough.

    Give them a call. Negotiate. Tell them how cute you are.

    If you got to ask...Etc, etc, etc.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Better World - Aundrea & Maylea 3.jpg‎  

  10. #3494

    Re: Tariffs on Maylea and Aundrea

    There are always other options.

    Remember Street Steve and his $10 cheapies.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Better World - Aundrea & Maylea 5.jpg‎  

  11. #3493

    Re: Antoinette

    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydawg  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her since the good old days of the Rum Keg and Lucky's (now Outerspace) in West Philly where she was a regular nearly a decade ago. Always had a positive attitude and very friendly. Also had a sister who worked at the Ritz Carlton hotel in Center City and was a real stunner. Sorry to see Antionette's resorted to the street, but not so surprised in a way as she was forever having issues with her family. But my recollections are of a very nice girl really out to please her man [of the moment!].
    Thanks Saltydawg,

    Thanks for the information on Antoinette (aka Tony). Tony told me that she works at Otta Space (her spelling) and Piccadilly. I did not post that information for two reasons. I thought that it might cause trouble for her at work and I had no way of telling if it was true intell. Over the years I have had a number of girls tell me that they work at a club. More often than not, they were referring to a pass experience – before their slide.

    Our meeting was by chance. A meeting of opportunity. We met far from any known stroll. I am not ready to say she is a "StreetWalker." I think I was a target of opportunity, she saw me oogling her, and approached.

    Saltydawg, have you ever heard of the theory, "Six Degrees of Separation?" I have a similar theory I call, "Street Credits." We are now connected.

    Thanks again.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Better World - Tony.jpg‎  

  12. #3492

    Antoinette

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    This is Toni. I posted around her in order to get Maylea pictures out in a hurry. I want to get her info out before the trail gets cold.

    CookyJar
    Haven't seen her since the good old days of the Rum Keg and Lucky's (now Outerspace) in West Philly where she was a regular nearly a decade ago. Always had a positive attitude and very friendly. Also had a sister who worked at the Ritz Carlton hotel in Center City and was a real stunner. Sorry to see Antionette's resorted to the street, but not so surprised in a way as she was forever having issues with her family. But my recollections are of a very nice girl really out to please her man [of the moment! ].

  13. #3491

    Ah, hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Both Aundrea and Maylea are talented. In a race, Maylea beats Aundrea by a least a 1/2 inch. LOL
    Dammit, CJ. I'll be in my BUNK.

  14. #3490
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Think what you want to think. In the end, it's about the booty.

    CookyJar
    Amen to that!

  15. #3489

    Meet. Toni

    This is Toni. I posted around her in order to get Maylea pictures out in a hurry. I want to get her info out before the trail gets cold.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Antoinette 38.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape