Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 7974
-
02-03-12 07:34 #744Senior Member

Posts: 441Baby Jae in a ok
Had a recent date with Baby Jae. Young 20's gal, a spinner (which I like). Usual 2 txt system. Will not go into the details. All the acronyms LFK, DFK, DATY. 69, Mish, CG apply. True provider. PM for digits and info.
-
10-15-11 12:10 #743Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4Mixed beauty bombshell
She provides awesome service no rush no fuss no attitudes highly reccomended in my book.
815XXX4541 sexy redbone pics 100% backpage
-
09-16-11 18:30 #742Regular Member

Posts: 8Katelyn. Center City
Had a date with Katelyn earlier today. For starters, her hair was darker and straighter than in her pictures, and she has a "tribal" tattoo on her back, also not seen in the pictures.
Anyway, paid 1. 6 +.4 for what should've been an hour but was much less than that. Typical "agency" girl, no kissing, etc.
She did CBJ then reverse CG before I shot my load.
Looks = 7, Sexual Performance = 8, Personality = 6, Time Spent = 4.
Overall, I'd say she's a YMMV girl. I wouldn't say that I got cheated because she got me off, but it wasn't a great experience. I've been with a couple girls over the years from the K who were better and more, shall we say, intimate than Katelyn.
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...you-23/7892385
-
07-05-11 16:05 #741Senior Member

Posts: 417Try 683
Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1085675
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-11 17:52 #740Senior Member

Posts: 417I am pretty sure I have reviewed her here
1.
She works for Sanai's playhouse contact info is a couple posts down.
Originally Posted by Hummer Bird
[View Original Post]
,
_
-
07-04-11 13:24 #739Senior Member

Posts: 480Nice to see you back in action!
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
Great taste as usual! Hot Hot Hot!
But where o where is the contact info?
-
07-04-11 12:57 #738Senior Member

Posts: 417Recently saw Lina love and took some pics.
Lookin good as ever
-
04-29-11 21:49 #737Senior Member

Posts: 45Hawk and friends of Passions
So after speaking with the groomsman and then Bri, we've decided to rent the place out and hire 4 of the dancers that work there. We also going to treat the groom to a 2 girl appointment with Bri and Tiffany, but while that's going on me and the other guys are going to need to be entertained. Here's my question to you folks though. I know there are more then just the 8 girls listed on the page that work at the club. I'm looking for suggestions and experiences you guys might've had with ladies that work there that are or are not listed on the page.
Feel free to PM me as well. I'd PM people individually, but figured I might miss someone who lurks more then posts.
Oh and do not ask me where Passions is.
-
04-08-11 13:52 #736Senior Member

Posts: 417And GOD created woman.
Sadie Love is an incredible GFE, Her beauty is second only to her sweet personality. She is the kind of woman that you will want to spend hours with. Attitude free and down to earth. She is the perfect mix of sweet and freak that we all desire. She is the reason I hobby. Sadie's measurements are a mind boggling all natural 36 D 25 34. She is a milk chocolate version of Jessica Rabbit. Her breasts alone are worth the price of admission. To view the perfection of her womanly curves is almost a religious experience. You know only GOD could create something so beautiful and perfect. Her face is equally as pretty. Large almond shaped eyes and incredible soft kissable lips. I don't know how long she will be with Sanai. So I would say book now.
Sadie greeted me at the door with a hug and a DFK that would have turned the coldest of men, the most frozen of hearts to a warm pool of water. What happened next could only be described as HOTT. Members read on.
As Sadie proceeded to DFK me she pushed me back onto the bed. Without a word, she knelt down and released my manhood from its constraints in my pants. Needles to say I was already ROCK hard. Sadies technique is exceptional. All of the twisty had movements and eye contact you could ask for. Her mouth is a wonderful place to be. Soft, wet and she has some special little trick that she does with her tongue ring that would make a lesser man explode immediately. My Hawk cock was not ready for what came next. Not only is Tiffany well skilled in the art of un translated French but her DT skills are second to none. Actually she is so good I began to feel a little self conscious, She devoured my Baby Hawk like no other. LOL I mean no gagging or choking, it was a wonderful feeling and when her tongue darted out a tickled my boys while she DT'd me I knew round 1 was only seconds away. I pulled out and painted her magnificent breasts with my manly milkshake. I was spent and collapsed on the bed. Sadie excused her self to the restroom cleaned up and walked and said 'you ready to fuck'.
Mr. Happy was still smiling. I asked her if I could repay her efforts by DATY. She agreed and responded well to my efforts. Sadie gets extremely wet, and became quite vocal. I asked her to reposition herself so we could do a 69. Again her oral skills were top notch and I decided we better grab a cover. We started out in MISS her legs high in the air allowing me access to kiss on her wonderful breast on the down stroke. I found that she really enjoyed having her breasts sucked on. We soon switched to CG and I let her ride, and boy can she ride. I mean this young thing really went to work. All I could do is hold on and enjoy. It seemed like forever (in reality maybe 10 minutes) all I know is that I could feel that familiar build up in my loins. I didn't want to cum yet so I asked to switch positions and we moved into DOGGY. I thought this was a position that I could control the ending. Fat chance! Sadie loved this position and before I knew it she was backing up and meeting every thrust with a thrusts of her own. It was almost over. I asked her if she could finish me with her talented lips. She agreed and I pulled out and removed the condom. Sadie quickly turned abound to meet me. Within a blink of an eye I unloaded round two into her awaiting lips. I then asked her to spit out my man juice onto her perfect breasts. She obliged my request and went one step further and sensually rubbed and massaged my juices onto her breasts and! I was in Monger heaven! Sadie sweetly excused herself came back dressed in another sexy outfit and cleaned me up. This is definitely a repeater. .
Phone: Laydee@215. 941. 0393.
Email: Ericka at sanais69@yahoo.com
Website: See us at.
www.sanais69playhouse.escortfiles.com
-
04-08-11 11:34 #735Senior Member

Posts: 417Just another pic.
Love this pic.
-
04-08-11 11:31 #734Senior Member

Posts: 417They are quite specatular.
She has the body of a goddess.
Originally Posted by Hummer Bird
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-11 23:30 #733Senior Member

Posts: 480Wow wow wow wow!
Son of a Biatch! Very Very nice TCMH!
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
I think I am moving to Philly! Never seen so much fine chocolate in my life! You Baldy Cruiser, and Hank the Dwarf set the standard for Epicurean Chocolate! MORE MORE MORE!
Cheers.
H B
-
04-06-11 17:36 #732Regular Member

Posts: 23Great. Like there isn't enough competition.
Now Hank the Dwarf will be driving down to Philly!
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-11 17:04 #731Senior Member

Posts: 2814Cutie
Hawk, that's one fine looking girl. Those breasts are perfect like you said.
-
04-06-11 12:17 #730Senior Member

Posts: 417Sorry forgot contact info/
Phone: Laydee@215. 941. 0393.
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
Email: Ericka at sanais69@yahoo.com
Website: See us at www.sanais69playhouse.escortfiles.com









Reply With Quote





