Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1390
-
04-09-12 16:55 #40Senior Member

Posts: 112RE: Framingham Bodyworks
Anyone know about Chinese Tui-Na Massage on Rt. 9?
Originally Posted by Choir Boy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-12 20:20 #39Senior Member

Posts: 1813Framingham Bodyworks
I hit the Framingham Bodyworks on Franklin Street tonight based on some favorable reviews I've read. Door was answered by Coco who seemed to be the only masseuse there. She was Asian (of course) late 30's or early 40's I would guess. Neither pretty nor ugly; just average. About 5'3" or so. Almost zero English. Massage was very good. She climbed up on the table a lot. Did face and feet massage. Usual manual HE was available. I'm not sure if anything else could be had as her English didn't seem good enough to ask. Usual $60 + $40.
I don't think I'll repeat here. I tend to prefer ladies I can actually communicate with.
-
08-04-11 09:38 #38

Posts: 1286MetroWest AMPs
There are a few in Worcester on Park St. The best in in Oxford area, exit 4 off of 395, this is a gem for the non FS but happy visits. Girls there are great, downside is no TS, but you can do 1/2 for. 4 and. 4 for tip you will leave very pleased.
Originally Posted by Sjbwm09
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-11 01:42 #37Senior Member

Posts: 520Framingham extras
CB.
First, I think that this thread should be used more for places like Framingham. If you read the Boston and Worcester threads, you'll see reviews of Framingham on both, but neither town really fits those headings.
Second, if you had seen the reviews of Reiki, you would have known that they're mostly older ladies with absolutely no extras.
Third. If you want a good massage with 99% assured HE, try Franklin St in Framingham. You can find reviews, including one by me I think, on Boston thread mostly. Any of the providers there are good, but Lucy is very accomodating with roaming. Technique is great for both massage and launch.
You can find them on CL it's the only asian massage on Franklin St.
Good Luck!
JP.
Originally Posted by Choir Boy
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-11 19:51 #36Senior Member

Posts: 1813Reiki Spa in Framingham
I'm not sure which geographical section this should go in, but I visited the Reiki Spa in Framingham about 2 weeks ago. When I walked in, there were about 5 or 6 Asian women there, and an African-American lady who seemed to be in charge. Maybe she was the Yo-Mamasan. (Bad joke.) Other reviews on various boards have said there were white girls here, but there were none that evening.
The girl I drew was May. Tall, Chinese, good English, I guessed late 30's; she later told me she was 38, fairly pretty but not gorgeous. Fully clothed with a sleeveless shirt and a skirt a little above the knee. She was a little husky, but had a nicely shaped body. Shoulders, waist, boobs, butt; everything had a nice shape to it, which I could tell even with all the clothes.
I took an hour for $60. There was no shower. She was able to carry on a conversation. Massage skills were pretty good. She did a lot of rubbing, which would have been nice, except her hands were rough as sand paper. She could have rubbed barnacles off my father's sailboat. She did a nice foot massage and that finger snap thing. She did not resist my touching her, but didn't seem to enjoy it, so I didn't force the issue.
She insisted the drape stay on and no extras were available. (To be fair, I don't know if it's the same with all the girls.) I tipped $30 and she seemed thrilled to get it. She gave me a business card.
-
06-10-11 18:13 #35Regular Member

Posts: 1Natick
Well today was first ever venture into the sport. I went to Natick and got Lisa. The massage was really quite good, focusing on my trouble areas without having to mention anything. Oil was used, but it was not heavily scented and wiped off instantly. The place must have paper thin walls, or my senses were elevated, because I could hear everything that was happening everywhere else.
She was definitely no nonsense, but in my completely rookie opinion there was quite a bit of teasing pre and post flip. I didn't try any any roaming. This went down with a standard. 6.4 split. All in all a positive experience.
-
05-12-11 08:57 #34Senior Member

Posts: 163Dislike the call backs
"Jimmy Pratt: Wow. I had basically the EXACT SAME experience last week (Tues)! In fact, I too called Franklin St but was told 50 mins wait. There was no wait at Natick, so I went there. (Framingham called me back just as I got to Natick.)"
Tues was a busy day for them in Framingham. I called around 1:45 and was told 3 or 3:30. So as I was heading west, I went to X4 in Oxford. As I was calling them, I got a call back from Framingham. Not real keen on call backs. If I call, and can't make arrangements. Oh well. I dislike them calling me back.
Just my 2 cents worth.
-
05-12-11 01:50 #33Senior Member

Posts: 520Natick
Wow. I had basically the EXACT SAME experience last week (Tues)! In fact, I too called Franklin St but was told 50 mins wait. There was no wait at Natick, so I went there. (Framingham called me back just as I got to Natick.)
I got Lisa, who is maybe 35, I think and not terribly attractive but not a moose or anything. Decent massage, absolutely no tease, just went straight after it on the flip.
Not only are doors / curtains not up to par, but you can see the walls used to stop about 8 inches from the top, and they added a board or something up there. Still, I could hear the guy who came in shortly after me in the next room.
When I was there, I did hear a gal named "ocean" introduce herself to someone, and she sounded cute with slightly better English than Lisa. If I go back, might try to get her.
Lastly, I don't love the location since the police station and town hall are right there, not to mention a few businesses like karate dojo sharing parking lot. Too many people to run into most hours of the day. Still, I would probably keep it as a go-to in the metrowest area since the massage is decent, price is typical, and ending so far is on the menu.
JP.
(PS. I'm going to copy and paste this into the Boston forum too, since I feel that many of the people there will appreciate and benefit from Sjbwm09's review)
Originally Posted by Sjbwm09
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-11 20:53 #32Senior Member

Posts: 1632nd visit to Natick was not up to my standard
Was in Framingham this after, called the AMP on Franklin St. Around 3pm. Was told earliest appt would be at 4:30 (must have been busy afternoon). I should have waited. Instead I call the new place in Natick. Papasan said to come over for 3:30. Got there, paid the. 6 house and met with Linda. Cute thin probably mid / late 20's. Sorry I'm lousy judging age.
Anyways, was shown to room and she said she'd be right back. The heat in the place was very high. Usually not a real big deal, but this was like close to 80. I got ready, laid down, and Linda returned. One thing I'm not crazy about is they don't close the doors tight, they have a curtain across the door, and door closed but not tight. Can hear too much of traffic in the hall.
Linda asked if I wanted soft / medium / hard massage. I said medium to hard, and that's what she did. The massage lasted nearly 40 minutes. On the whole the massage was very good. Spending lot of time on the back, getting the knots worked out. After about 30 minutes she worked on the legs. A little teasing, not a lot. I had told her that I had been there before, who I saw, etc. So she knew I wasn't a 1st timer.
She got a hot towel and wiped me down, and told me to flip. Here is where it went downhill. Her technique was downright painful. Got the job done, but wasn't enjoyable. Did allow OTC, and I was able to lower her sweat pants revealing panties. But no UTC allowed. She went out to get another hot towel, leaving the curtain closed, but the door open. A good breeze and I'm on display for the world. LOL. She returned, cleaned well and gave me a quick scalp massage. With the door still open (just curtain closed). .4 tip was more for the good massage than anything else.
If you want a good massage, then definitely go it was worth the house fee. YMMV on who you get, and how they handle the extras. 60 minutes exact and out the door.
-
03-29-11 18:58 #31Senior Member

Posts: 504This is Linda, she has been reviewed here and CL.
Originally Posted by Choir Boy
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-11 18:57 #30Senior Member

Posts: 1813Cryptic ad
I found this cryptic ad for a massage place in Framingham. I will try to find it the next time I am in the area.
http://www.redmassage.com/ad/39545
-
03-21-11 18:29 #29Senior Member

Posts: 486Must be same girl K that was in CT and Q for awhile. Def recommended and worth the cost. She's lots of fun. The 'really gets into it' and 'the teeth' are the giveaway.
Originally Posted by Sjbwm09
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-11 18:05 #28Senior Member

Posts: 163MetroWest AMP
Not sure if this should go 'Other Areas' or 'Boston' or 'Worcester'. This is sorta inbetween them all. Anyways. There is a new AMP off Rte 9 in Metrowest area. They list in CL and state they are brand new. Place is clean, and a side door on stripmall. Careful, the REAL entrance is one door to the left of their sign.
House fee is currently 60, tho' their ad says this is only an opening special. They should leave it to be competative with their neighbors next town over. Currently only 1 girl, tho' I hear a 2nd will be starting soon.
Normal session, asked for and got a 'hard' massage. She used oil / lotion (which was wiped off later) , and really got into her work. Friendly, and cute (except for her teeth). Name starts with K, and rhymes with him. I let her know I had visited neighboring places, and she relaxed a bit. Plenty of OTC roaming before the flip along with nice teasing. After the flip she allowed some under, but not much. A quick caress of the buds. VERY good ending, even some tease of the darkside. Very friendly and with some coaxing I'm sure more teasing next time. .4 tip. Will be back as very convienent for me.
-
03-09-11 21:00 #27Senior Member

Posts: 475TOFFT. Sensual Massage in the Berkshires
TOFTT and I'm glad I did. Well worth it. Was told there would be even more available on subsequent visits. Interesting location, safe and very private set up. I certainly will be returning. Plan on keeping this one UTR.
Originally Posted by Guest123
[View Original Post]
Guest123
-
03-09-11 07:10 #26Senior Member

Posts: 31Thanks for the info, it's great to hear about places in this area.
Originally Posted by Victorth
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





