Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #125

    Multi Pop Weekend Coming Up

    SB12 is on deck for today. She says she is recently divorced with two kids. Claims to 39, and an artist or something. Says she only wants to have one SD. Her pix show a pretty dark haired woman with a nice body. I wonder how old they are. Anyway, I have a room and we will meet first at the bar nearby. She wants more than one session so she has committed to a second session Sunday. Originally she wanted too much commitment and too much allowance, paid monthly in advance. Her pitch was,"I'll see you each month as many times as you like." I told her no commitment and installments on the allowance which will only occur after I penetrate her vagina. If I have a problem with her later I don't think it will be with penetration, but with clinging.

    Tomorrow it's back to my atf sb 27-year old sb4 for what will be the last time. She has the best ass. I will try to get a pic and post it. She really squirms around and moans loudly before she cums. I like that.

    Saturday it's sb9 again, my elegantly dressed amateur artist / student / receptionist. Tall and curvy she will have a weight problem later if she doesn't watch the booze. She says she's 27 but I think probably 30 or so. She loves to have something in her mouth when she cums, like my dick or my tongue. During the build-up she doesn't squirm at all, her body just gets more and more rigid until she gasps quietly and releases. I like that too.

    So I think it should be an active weekend coming up with about four pops in three girls.

    I know, multiple pops are supposed to be in one session. I can't do that anymore.

  2. #124

    Is she or isn't she?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire  [View Original Post]
    Everything she said could still be true. I know of one escort in my area who used the SD / SB approach to ease her way out of the 'business' but still have a way to support herself while getting her act together. But it's always good to investigate, it's interesting to see what can turn up.
    I agree that it can be used as a way to transition out of the escort life and I actually thought of that as a possibility. I may have overreacted a bit because I found the BP ad after just hearing this tearful conversation about having to meet to make sure our "chemistry" was right. As I stated, if her pics were accurate, she was worth seeing as an escort. I'll give it some more thought and decide if I respond to the BP ad or the SB profile. Thanks for giving me another perspective. I love this forum!

  3. #123

    Which Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Mas  [View Original Post]
    Cool, I joined a site suggarbabbies4you, but could do much they wanted me to join to view any profile. What is your recommendation. I know I got to pay to be in the game, but I do want to join a good site and not just any site.

    New starting out on this sugarbabies thing. Any info is appreciated to get me started.
    I joined the SugarDaddyforme site based on the information supplied by Literal2. I'm like you in that I was not prepared to join a number of sites so the only one I've joined is the SugarDaddy site. If you've read my post you know I'm not interested in a lot of wining and dining but want to get right to the heart of the matter. Since I don't live in Richmond I try not to have wasted trips. I had some success early but have kind of hit a dry spell. I have three I'm currently communicating with and hope to meet up with one of them next week.

    Literal has posted some very good posts on how you can expect it to work. I have tried to give a honest assessment of my experiences on this forum but you'll see that the general consensus is it that it takes work. Only you can judge is the work worth it for you. For me the jury is still out but I'm still hanging in there. Good luck no matter which way you go.

  4. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand2  [View Original Post]
    Things have been sort of quiet on the SB front but I have something I wanted to pass on. It's been mentioned how you really have to work at sorting through the SB's. Here's an example. I had been messaging back and forth with what seemed to be a very interesting prospect. Mid 20's. 5'7, and a nice body based on her pics. She gave me her number and asked me to call. In our conversation she proceeds to tell me about her recent divorce and she's only on the site because she needs financial help with her 5 year old son. She wants to have a dinner meeting so we can see if we will hit it off. After the call I decided to google the phone number and what should turn up; a BP ad. Not only a BP ad but the ad used the same pictures as she used on the SB site. Hell, she looked good enough that with a couple of good reviews I would have seen her as an escort. It's not only the men who misrepresent themselves on the SB / SD site.
    Everything she said could still be true. I know of one escort in my area who used the SD / SB approach to ease her way out of the 'business' but still have a way to support herself while getting her act together. But it's always good to investigate, it's interesting to see what can turn up.

  5. #121

    Coolhand what is the best site to join?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand2  [View Original Post]
    Things have been sort of quiet on the SB front but I have something I wanted to pass on. It's been mentioned how you really have to work at sorting through the SB's. Here's an example. I had been messaging back and forth with what seemed to be a very interesting prospect. Mid 20's. 5'7, and a nice body based on her pics. She gave me her number and asked me to call. In our conversation she proceeds to tell me about her recent divorce and she's only on the site because she needs financial help with her 5 year old son. She wants to have a dinner meeting so we can see if we will hit it off. After the call I decided to google the phone number and what should turn up; a BP ad. Not only a BP ad but the ad used the same pictures as she used on the SB site. Hell, she looked good enough that with a couple of good reviews I would have seen her as an escort. It's not only the men who misrepresent themselves on the SB / SD site.
    Cool, I joined a site suggarbabbies4you, but could do much they wanted me to join to view any profile. What is your recommendation. I know I got to pay to be in the game, but I do want to join a good site and not just any site.

    New starting out on this sugarbabies thing. Any info is appreciated to get me started.

  6. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Mas  [View Original Post]
    CH, I personally would rather have a SB=fresh pussy than a BP pro. I was looking at the SB site and found that you have to invest a lot of time in these things. With an escort you call pay and bang that's it. With the sugar babies, one have to wine and dine these babies. I don't really know. I am big, fat and not the best looking guy around may be even boring. What is the chance that a real SB would pick me?

    With Escort Benjamen does the trick. I might give it a try. I had several mails, but don't know enough to deal.
    I agree CH's information is good to have. There are all kinds of girls on these sites.

    RM, for sure it is more certain if you book a pro.

    You say you are big and fat and how likely is it an sb will pick you. I don't know. The sb site lists over 600 girls within 25 miles of Richmond whose profile says they are ample, cuddly or very cuddly. Also, many of the girls who describe themselves as average are really overweight. So you could target heavy girls as one option. Another thing is that dating sbs is not like a regular date with wining and dining at least I haven't done it that way. Sometimes the girl wants to see you somewhere other than alone before she agrees to see you alone but that doesn't have to be wine and dine. It could be coffee at Burger King or even a parking lot. Or meet at a bar for a drink. I don't take them out on a date for a discussion. If they want I meet them briefly some place public so they can see what I look like but they understand that if they don't walk away we are going to go to a room to be alone and get it on.

    A big difference with regular dating is that you both know the girl wants sugar and you both understand you aren't Prince Charming. Sex is a matter of whether she can stand you, not a matter of whether she would pick you out of a crowd.

    So I don't think you have to be negative about the way you think you look etc. There's never any harm in trying. You might get lucky. With thousands of girls to choose from you probably will get lucky. If you want to improve the odds, target the heavy girls and see what happens. Or if you don't like the game with sbs and you want a more sure thing, go for the pros.

    Just my views. No offense intended to anyone with different views.

  7. #119

    Coolhand, that's some good information

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand2  [View Original Post]
    She wants to have a dinner meeting so we can see if we will hit it off. After the call I decided to google the phone number and what should turn up; a BP ad. Not only a BP ad but the ad used the same pictures as she used on the SB site. Hell, she looked good enough that with a couple of good reviews I would have seen her as an escort. It's not only the men who misrepresent themselves on the SB / SD site.
    CH, I personally would rather have a SB=fresh pussy than a BP pro. I was looking at the SB site and found that you have to invest a lot of time in these things. With an escort you call pay and bang that's it. With the sugar babies, one have to wine and dine these babies. I don't really know. I am big, fat and not the best looking guy around may be even boring. What is the chance that a real SB would pick me?

    With Escort Benjamen does the trick. I might give it a try. I had several mails, but don't know enough to deal.

  8. #118

    Lit2 Seeks New Frontier

    Cool, I know there are some pros on the sb sites. But hey, if the girl is hot, you may want to fuck her just for sport.

    I'm having trouble with the damn sb numbers. I think the following are the right sb numbers.

    I'm getting some more blue fuel Monday and the warden is going to be away for a few days next week. I immediatey lined up my keeper beauty sb utrs sb4 and sb9 for consecutive days. I know these two will open their giners, ooze girlcum, invite my penetration, thrust their lttle clits out and squrim and moan before cumming hard to try to acquire my semen. That can be satsifying. But this will be 4th time for sb4 and 3rd time for sb9 so for me the anticipation isn't there.

    However, I re-contacted a woman outside the age group I like (23-29) who previously wanted commitment plus a ridiculous amount of allowance. She says she is 39 but looks younger and her pix are hot. I think she may ready for penetration now. I'll call her sb12. I've scheduled her the day before the other two. We haven't discussed allowance.

    I'm excited to be closing in on fresh pussy with backups in case of misfire.

    Meanwhile I sent sb11 a little sugar just to keep her interested. She's 21 she says and I can't get to her for another few weeks. I wasn't going to do this because sb3 never met me after I gave her some sugar, but guess what? Sb3 is back on my radar and we are sending sexy emails. She clearly wants more sugar, and I clearly want penetration. No agreement yet. A perfect match? We shall see what happens when I next try to see her which will be next month.

  9. #117

    It does take work

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Mas  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a hit or miss kind of deal.
    Things have been sort of quiet on the SB front but I have something I wanted to pass on. It's been mentioned how you really have to work at sorting through the SB's. Here's an example. I had been messaging back and forth with what seemed to be a very interesting prospect. Mid 20's. 5'7, and a nice body based on her pics. She gave me her number and asked me to call. In our conversation she proceeds to tell me about her recent divorce and she's only on the site because she needs financial help with her 5 year old son. She wants to have a dinner meeting so we can see if we will hit it off. After the call I decided to google the phone number and what should turn up; a BP ad. Not only a BP ad but the ad used the same pictures as she used on the SB site. Hell, she looked good enough that with a couple of good reviews I would have seen her as an escort. It's not only the men who misrepresent themselves on the SB / SD site.

  10. #116

    Advantages / disadvantages of sugarbabies

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjlg10  [View Original Post]
    I recently joined this one.

    www.sugardaddyforme.com

    Has a lot of potential. I've gotton a lot of e-mails from the sugar-babies. I'm filtering through them and replying to the one's I think have the potential to be something. I'll keep you posted if anything good happens.
    There are lots of phonies and flakes plus a whole lot of girls who don't really seem to know what they want. Plus chemistry is much more important than it is with an escort. If she doesn't like the way you look or talk or describe yourself or your pix she isn't going to see you (unless she really is a pro and there are a few of these on the site). I find the most exciting part to be sorting through the different girls and wondering whether this one or that one is going to really take off her panties for me, just like dating except that the girls don't expect a permanent relationship. You can have a lot of fun with these girls. I have settled on two for now and I fuck them both whenever I can, which is about every two weeks. This is very satisfying for me, but I miss the chase and I will resume trolling for new girls in a few more weeks I think.

  11. #115
    It's very hit or miss. Another site I frequent has women who list themselves as having 'modeled' for these sites, so I believe the sites load some 'fakes' or 'ringers'. Whatever you want to call it to generate interest. With that said, there are genuine women worth meeting. It's just effort to wade through the scams and time wasters.

  12. #114

    Sugar-daddy site

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's hit or miss. Try googling sugardaddy / sugarbaby or seeking arrangements.
    I recently joined this one. www.sugardaddyforme.com Has a lot of potential. I've gotton a lot of e-mails from the sugar-babies. I'm filtering through them and replying to the one's I think have the potential to be something. I'll keep you posted if anything good happens.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Mas  [View Original Post]
    How do you go about finding these sugar babies? Seems like a hit or miss kind of deal.
    Yes it's hit or miss. Try googling sugardaddy / sugarbaby or seeking arrangements.

  14. #112

    Sugar Babies- Where to find?

    How do you go about finding these sugar babies? Seems like a hit or miss kind of deal.

  15. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand2  [View Original Post]
    You may be aware of all this but here goes. First of all my Doc writes the script for double the dosage that I need. I split the pills so they go twice as far. I discovered a little while back that the script was for ten but my insurance would only pay for six. I started paying for the other four which gives me eight more doses. This has helped me from running out. The downside is I noticed it now takes 3/4 of a pill for the same effect so they're not going as far. (Getting old sucks!).

    Hope this helps.
    Thanks. I know what you mean about using more over time. I used up my supply faster than I anticipated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape