Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,281 to 17,295 of 19146
-
04-04-11 18:52 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 438I believe it it was her I saw a couple time. Both times she was gone after I circled the block, LOL!
Originally Posted by FLSTC
[View Original Post]
Sorry to here about your accident, hope you wasn't hurt. U should go to Charity Motors and invest $500-$900 on a piece of ride for mongering purposes.
500? I see the same ol few on my strolls. I'm missing sum too?
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
I rarely car date myself.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
But a lot of notels have closed.
-
04-04-11 18:00 #1865Senior Member

Posts: 299Recon last night
Rolled through a couple of the areas mentioned in this forum that I had not checked out before. Harper was empty for miles between midnight and 1. Don't know what that's about.
Mi Ave had 2-3 WSW strolling at any given time. I think they were on some sort of rotation. Several faces I didn't know.
Met Alexis (Alexus?) for the first time (read a few things about this one in here). Slowed down to take a closer look, because she looked pretty good at 30 mph. She walked right up on my car and started tapping on the door, grabbing the handle, etc. So not LE, I'm thinking. But still felt like trouble. So I roll down the window and ask her for some digits, so we can arrange a more discreet encounter off the avenue. She acted like that was the stupidest request she's had in a month. Gave me some whine about "baby I'm Alexus, and I know I look all hot and stuff right now." and she proceeded to pull one of her tits out of her top (as some form of I'd, perhaps?). Gents, I suppose it may have been a fine thing at some point in the past, but that tit looked like a baked appled topped with a big old prune. I wasn't having any of that, thank you very much. I told her 'maybe next time' and she started cursing me all the way to the corner. Good times.
One WSW up on McGraw looked like she was a puppet on strings, with all the twitching and jerking she was doing. Musta been one baaaaad trip.
More to follow
-
04-04-11 16:54 #1864Regular Member

Posts: 21Drove on John R street today. I was surprised! Several prostitutes out there working.
Across the street from Centerfold. She was black and a spinner with hair to her shoulders (25 to 30 years old) , on my way back from driving she was talking on a cellphone while keeping her eyes on the road looking for someone to pick her up.
Around State Fair street. She was white but really old, at least 50 years old, she stood there and then started walking back and forth.
West into the Golden Gate. There was this white chick, blonde hair, young, under 25, standing there, on my way back a car turned into the street and approach her.
Around Nevada street. At first this black chick was walking with a black guy, then the black guy left her and then she proceeded to walk back and forth, she was young but a little bit on the heavy side.
I also saw two police cars roaming around (there were not even undercover). I did not see them pull anyone over.
I have a question for you all. Not to sound racist, but if I am white, is my chances of getting pulled over by the cops less than if I was black in Detroit?
-
04-04-11 00:21 #1863Senior Member

Posts: 241Harper
Picked up a WSW in her mid 20's on Harper last Thursday. She had blond hair and gave a good BBBJTC for. 20. I can't remember her name it was something like Kelly. Unfortunately my good fortune was cut short when someone T-boned my car on Chalmers as I was going home. I have to get a new car and will probably have to lay offf mongering as I don't want LE getting hold of a new car if I were to get caught. I guess I will just have to keep reading the forum for entertainment.
Thanks for all the good reporting guys,
Flstc
-
04-03-11 23:55 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 273From the link john w just posted
According to the Wayne County Sheriff's Department, there are approximately 500 known prostitutes on the streets of Wayne County.
Read more: http://channel.nationalgeographic.co.../3832/Overview#tab-facts#ixzz1IWTuvy2G.
Then how come we keep seeing the same 3-4 on J R or Mi ave?
Where I do most of my dreaming, usally I see halo, both melanies, kristen and a few BSW. So who am I missing out there?
-
04-03-11 07:28 #1861Senior Member

Posts: 487I hear you
One problem is that when you're a newbie to an area, you don't always know what's a good spot and what isn't. I live E side and I've never picked up anyone on Fort or in the Triangle but if I did, I have to rely on SW to find a place.
Originally Posted by Akira317
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-11 04:02 #1860Senior Member

Posts: 57Thats why I always go to a prdetermined spot of MY choice, I never let the girl dictate any terms of the dream. Always cya, much safer that way.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-11 21:29 #1859Senior Member

Posts: 299Good start?
I'll just be catching up for a while on the whole forum thing. I am certainly not new to the hobby, just new to this forum. I ran across a mention of the USA Sex Guide last week while I was looking at Ripoff Report for info on one of my business customers. Somewhere in the list of recent posts someone had put up this title:
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
"TheUSASexGuideForum USAsexguide. Com an Insult to women in the Sex Industry Detroit Michigan"
I read that and knew instantly that I had to check this out.
-
04-02-11 21:19 #1858Senior Member

Posts: 299Casey confusion
I don't remember anything wrong with her teeth. Possibly two different Casey's here? She was a real sweetie, although definitely into her addiction. Moved from a flop on Rockdale to somewhere on Beaverland (don't you just love that street?) while I knew her. Gone for good, I suppose.
Originally Posted by Hoffman99
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-11 13:02 #1857Senior Member

Posts: 487Jennifer on Mi Ave
Nice dream at about 11 am during the week. WSW, thin spinner-type, about 5'3", pretty, clean and nice personality.
I just wanted a fast. 2 BBJ but the place she had was so incredibly secluded that I paid another. 15 and asked her to take her time. She sure did. An ATF BBJTC with CIM. She took direction to a T. Definite repeat and next time FS.
She confirms that LEO is still forcing SWs to pick up guys and take them to a predetermined spot so that LEO can bust the guys there. The girls walk but LEO wants those cars. Jennifer claims she would never cooperate because it would torpedo her business. I thought to myself afterward that she's right but if it's that or getting hauled to jail, a girl could change her mind.
Be careful.
-
04-01-11 23:06 #1856Regular Member

Posts: 23Casey
I haven't seen this one since I moved out of MI back in 2007. She was always reliable cheap date. I remember one time she gave me a BJ for 10 bucks. You always had to be careful and not get cut from that snaggle tooth she had. She told me an old boyfriend of hers punched all her front teeth out except for the one. Always felt bad because some of the young neighborhood kids would throw rocks at her as she would walk the streets.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
Again very sweet SW but I guess the big H must of got the best of her or she maybe she cleaned up.
-
04-01-11 23:01 #1855Senior Member

Posts: 155Leanne
Gave Leanne a call for a quick hookup. Got a nice gummer hummer. I have to admit that I came too quick. She really knows how to apply some suction. Nice lady. .2 for a BBBJWS plus a small tip.
-
04-01-11 16:03 #1854Senior Member

Posts: 299Casey
There was this small (under 5', around 90 lbs) blonde WSW named Casey around Fenkell / Lahser a couple of years ago. Anyone remember? Always dressed a little tough. Baseball cap and denim jacket, short hair, sorta rough in the looks. Best oil change service my car ever had for only 20. Dreamed a regular (like weekly) dream of her for a few months, and then she vanished completely. It's a common story, I know, but damn it was good while it lasted.
She had a remarkable ability to squeeze my finger at will. I don't know if it was just that tight or she had exceptional muscle control or what. Never had a chance to explore the rest of the menu.
As always, sing out if you've seen this one anywhere recently.
-
04-01-11 15:55 #1853Senior Member

Posts: 299Jeanette
I remember the broken foot. It didn't really get in the way, as far as I can recall.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Anybody seen this lady around? I would walk a mile for that camel.
-
03-31-11 17:22 #1852Regular Member

Posts: 23"Snow"?
[QUOTE=Moriarty1875; 1165854]Gents, I just had the most wonderful daydream. Best cowgirl in years. When it started to feel so good that it hurt, I whimpered some s*t like 'Please hold still, aaaargh'. She moaned this crazy laugh and said 'You have GOT to be kidding! YOU f*g hold still. ' and proceeded to get hers too. I, meanwhile, tried not to scream or bite through my lip.
Did I take this insubordination lying down? Yes, yes I did. And I will be back for a rematch.
I've been dreaming about this girl for a little while now, and I assume her complete lack of mention in the most recent 90 pages of this forum means one of two things: Either she is out there (Triangle) under a different name, or you all want to keep her fine behind a secret (wouldn't blame you one bit).
I wonder if this is "Alicia" A. K. A "Snow". She's about 5 ' 3", light brown hair should be 26 yrs old now. If it is she was my ATF. I met her she was 19 yrs walking on on Fenkel way back during the 2003 summer black out. She was new and naive, I was her second date. Real tight small pus back then I remember it was hard to f@ck Her cause she was so small.
The last time I saw her was 2007 before I moved and she was already a hard core veteren on the streets. Still a nice girl though.












Reply With Quote





