Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #787
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate
    Give head, take head. I like that. Actually in Iran there is a lot of P4P provided by ordinary middle class girls despite the obvious risks. Detroit metro with a large middle eastern population I have never seen or heard of any SPs. If any they are probably very discreet about it.
    I've had at least a half-dozen middle eastern sw's over the years. Just like any other girls you find doing it: they picked up a habit that a 9 to 5 job just won't fund anymore. I've found girls on Vernor, on John R, and pretty much any other area where there's a market for their refreshment of choice and a steady supply of hard peckers attached to open wallets.

  2. #786
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl
    Picked up Toni on 6/30 around 10:00pm on the Brightmoor stroll.

    Dreamed of a BBBJCIM for $20.

    She's about a 6 WSW. Fingered her during the BBBJ, but she got upset when I shifted to the shocker. I moved back to her pussy, and all was well.

    Offered me CFS for $25, but I didn't have a condom.
    Follow up on this. Picked up Toni again today. Another BBBJCIM for $20.

    She had her visitor, so no possibility for FS.

    She did offer greek for another $30, but I passed.

    The strolls (Triangle and Brightmoor) were dead today. Checked the stroll around 10:30am and again at 2:00pm. Found Toni about 2pm in Brightmoor.

  3. #785
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuddzie
    Are you saying regular girls give head and arab girls take head.

    I didn't have any problem getting Arab tang on middle east visits which makes me ask about Detroit.
    Give head, take head. I like that. Actually in Iran there is a lot of P4P provided by ordinary middle class girls despite the obvious risks. Detroit metro with a large middle eastern population I have never seen or heard of any SPs. If any they are probably very discreet about it.

  4. #784

    John R at 8 report and monger warning

    I had a nice dream about "Cindy" today. I usually hang out in Flint but today I found myself on business in Detroit.

    One quick trip up John are to 8 around 1 pm and I saw Cindy: red hair (said she just dyed it yesterday), tall, thin, with tight jeans. Looked like an 8 or 9 on the scale, but it was one of those scales that is a sliding scale, depending on how close you are to her. Ya know, the good from afar, but far from good. Up close she was a 4 or 5, but by up close I mean she was already in my car, and she was friendly, spoke like she had some intelligence (not that this matters much) and agreed to CFS for $30.90. No bs, you are reading that right, thirty dollars AND NINETY CENTS!

    She lives nearby, and we went to her place. Service was good; about as good as I've ever got in Detroit. She took direction, seemed to have fun too, and had a decent body.

    Now for the monger warning. This is for the guy in a black pickup truck with a ladder rack, and a sticker of his local home town team in the back window. Dude, you have to be more carefull, you were VERY obvious about what you were doing, who you were trying to pickup, blocking/impeding traffic, etc. Not to mention, that home town team sticker screams "Country Rube that doesn't belong here! "

  5. #783
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl
    Picked up Janette around lunch time. She was only action in the Triangle.

    I dreamt about $30 for a BBBJCIMWS.

    She had big ol' titties, as you can see from the pic.

    Good, not great BJ.
    Where exactly in the triangle is she and would you be willing to sahre digits if available? Please pm if possible.

  6. #782
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat
    Yeah good luck with that! Let me be the first to say I have heard of NO arab sp or SW. Those girls are locked down from birth to matimony. Even if you did get ahold of some arab strange, better be prepared to convert to islam or be in a video being beheaded on CNN.

    Stay safe guys
    Are you saying regular girls give head and arab girls take head.

    I didn't have any problem getting Arab tang on middle east visits which makes me ask about Detroit.

  7. #781

    Tig ol' bitties

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl
    Picked up Janette around lunch time. She was only action in the Triangle.

    I dreamt about $30 for a BBBJCIMWS.

    She had big ol' titties, as you can see from the pic.

    Good, not great BJ.

    Hell I may have to drive back up there for some of those! Tasty!

  8. #780
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuddzie
    I've seen some hot Arab girls with some great titties and nice asses. I hear old men like to tap into the goo even it it's their neice or younger cousin. How can a gringo get some of that exotic pussy in the area. I imagine some wise business man has connections out there.
    Yeah good luck with that! Let me be the first to say I have heard of NO arab sp or SW. Those girls are locked down from birth to matimony. Even if you did get ahold of some arab strange, better be prepared to convert to islam or be in a video being beheaded on CNN.

    Stay safe guys

  9. #779

  10. #778

    Triangle - Tuesday - Amber

    This little plumper said she "started" at $25 for a BJ. I suspect I could have gotten it for $20, but I didn't care about the extra five.

    She was unbelievably enthusiastic in her BJ. Took it all the way, and with vigor. Her pussy was wet, but she didn't appreciate the shocker, so I backed off.

    She took it all with style. She wasn't interested in FS. Nice fat girl boobs. But she wasn't anything to write home about in the looks department.

    All in all, worth the $25. But not a top choice.

  11. #777

    Triangle - Wednesday - Janette

    Picked up Janette around lunch time. She was only action in the Triangle.

    I dreamt about $30 for a BBBJCIMWS.

    She had big ol' titties, as you can see from the pic.

    Good, not great BJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00181-20091104-1332.jpg‎  

  12. #776

    Arab pussy

    I've seen some hot Arab girls with some great titties and nice asses. I hear old men like to tap into the goo even it it's their neice or younger cousin. How can a gringo get some of that exotic pussy in the area. I imagine some wise business man has connections out there.

  13. #775

    Fyi

    Was out today around 8:30 am seen LE taking down a fellow monger right in front of the Mc Donalds on Mich Ave there was 1 marked county cruiser black Dodge charger in front followed by a unmarked gold GMC Envoy and late model Pontiac Grand Prix with dark tinted windows all with lights flashing be carefull.

  14. #774

    Devil's night tour-John R

    Hey guys,

    I did a tour of john are on devil's night! Yes there was activity despite everyone's favorite uncle leo driving around.

    Daytime-decided to do a quick run found a few gems on the north side. There was one that I dated before, about 5'7 nice rack, I tried to stop a few times but too much traffic was about, so I decided to go south to 6 mile, lots of 1's and cruisers about! Had detroit finest tail me for a few minutes before turning down state fair.

    Nighttime-different story, unmarked cars with flashing lights driving up and down the side streets, police vans stopping and searching people. There was this one girl but when I turned on to the street to pick her up, there was uncle leo, in a van! One of the boys in blue shone their lights right at me and thats when I decided to call it a night!

    Hopefully when this election is over, the talent might return to the streets before the snow and cold!

    Also guys, be on the look out for a decoy, red hair hanging around lantz and 7 mile. The SW gave me a head's up, but normally decoy's just stay in one place.

    All the same, stay safe guys!

  15. #773
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Man
    Spartan99; What general area are we talking about here?
    On Michigan Ave between Central and Livernois.

    Put this in google maps, Michigan Ave & Tarnow St, Detroit, Wayne, Michigan 48210
    Last edited by Admin; 11-04-09 at 00:30.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape