Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8559
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    I see a regular girl there all the time. When you arrive just be clear that you want a real woman. You will get one. Or make an appointment with one you know. If not you will get the next girl / ladyboy in the rotation.
    Are there any suggestions besides Nina who was mentioned a few posts earlier? Have never gone but may try it out if getting a woman can be assured.

  2. #8558

    Lexington Bodyworks

    Based on Jimmy Pratt's and Coasthog's nice reviews (thanks guys) I took a visit to this place. Shirley was the only one there that day so when I arrived for my scheduled appointment she asked if I could wait 10-15 minutes. I said sure and she led me to a room and left me there.

    She finally finished up with one of you guys and came into my room, collected house fee, and left me to get ready. What followed was pretty much a similar experience as has already been described. Good massage, very nice tease on back and front and limited OTC roaming. There were a couple of phone interruptions for which she apologized each time. I told her not to worry about it and she was very appreciative that I wasn't giving her a hard time about it. We talked for a little while afterwards about various things. In addition to giving a nice massage, she's a very sweet (and flirty) girl. 60/40 and I will return.

  3. #8557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Don't be afraid

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog  [View Original Post]
    With all the 411 here on the boys working at all of Jolins places you are taking a chance. I guess everyone has and makes their own choices.
    I see a regular girl there all the time. When you arrive just be clear that you want a real woman. You will get one. Or make an appointment with one you know. If not you will get the next girl / ladyboy in the rotation.

  4. #8556

    Better man than I?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny_Viagra  [View Original Post]
    A week or so ago I stopped into Jolin's place to check out the staff looking for a "real woman". A very cute latina was sitting on the couch so I ask for her. She is sweet, personable, good looking and as real as apple pie. I have been back a couple of times now to see Nina. Recommend you call in advance. She is getting busy. An all around great massage. Maybe Jolin is getting the message.
    With all the 411 here on the boys working at all of Jolins places you are taking a chance. I guess everyone has and makes their own choices.

  5. #8555

    Marlboro

    I've been here a few times and always left satisfied, both with Suzie and the other girl (s). There has never been a hint that a HE wasn't part of the standard service. For me it's a pretty typical rub and tug joint, nothing special but when I am in the area it's worth it to stop in. If this was your first time with this provider maybe a repeat visit will increase your chances, although I never subscribe to that theory as there are too many options available to repeat somewhere that isn't working out for me. Based on some other reviews both on this board and elsewhere it appears that this place is a YMMV type of place with a lot of mixed reviews but for me it has always been ok. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markvi  [View Original Post]
    Two days ago went to place in Marlboro which ends on 6677. The woman at the desk (Suzie?) recognized me from several years back. Said she remembered me from Natick, and I recognized her too. Took it as a good sign, but the girl who actually did the massage (Mei-Li?) refused to do anything other than legit. I was annoyed enough to tell Suzie (after my hour was up) exactly what I wanted."OK, go back inside" She briefly speaks to Mei-Li, then tells me "Sorry, not this time. Next time!"

    I was very disappointed, and was sure would never go there again. After reading a few reviews here, maybe I will after all. But will make sure to ask Suzie herself.

  6. #8554
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    Followed you in the room, gave you a quick but nice HJ and collected herself a forty dollar tip, in the interest of customer service, and to ensure a next time.
    Suzie has always been accommodating, except for roaming. Not sure of other talent there. She encourages me to try, but reviews like this make me reluctant to bother.

  7. #8553

    Suzie should have.

    Followed you in the room, gave you a quick but nice HJ and collected herself a forty dollar tip, in the interest of customer service, and to ensure a next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markvi  [View Original Post]
    Two days ago went to place in Marlboro which ends on 6677. The woman at the desk (Suzie?) recognized me from several years back. Said she remembered me from Natick, and I recognized her too. Took it as a good sign, but the girl who actually did the massage (Mei-Li?) refused to do anything other than legit. I was annoyed enough to tell Suzie (after my hour was up) exactly what I wanted."OK, go back inside" She briefly speaks to Mei-Li, then tells me "Sorry, not this time. Next time!"

    I was very disappointed, and was sure would never go there again. After reading a few reviews here, maybe I will after all. But will make sure to ask Suzie herself.

  8. #8552

    Disappointment in Marlboro

    Two days ago went to place in Marlboro which ends on 6677. The woman at the desk (Suzie?) recognized me from several years back. Said she remembered me from Natick, and I recognized her too. Took it as a good sign, but the girl who actually did the massage (Mei-Li?) refused to do anything other than legit. I was annoyed enough to tell Suzie (after my hour was up) exactly what I wanted."OK, go back inside" She briefly speaks to Mei-Li, then tells me "Sorry, not this time. Next time!"

    I was very disappointed, and was sure would never go there again. After reading a few reviews here, maybe I will after all. But will make sure to ask Suzie herself.

  9. #8551

    Any additional info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunter  [View Original Post]
    This is a review on my second trip there. On the first visit I got a no e massage and a HE with the promise of next time would be better and boy was it. First got a nice hard massage for a pretty asian girl with a small frame she sure has the muscle needed. During the massage there was plenty of tease so a few minutes I had to flip be wise jr couldn't hold up my weight LOL. After a little clean up I flip a soft massage on the front and then she grabs jr and asks if I am happy as if she couldn't tell. So she asks what I want and I tell her I want the special and she asks for hat which I convieniently had LOL, put it on and licked from the boys all the way upputs me in her mouth after a few minutes of this she says she is getting excited, so she ripped off her clothes like I was going in a hurry. Her panties were soaked so I know she was not lying. She then climbs on the table rubbing jr all over her she then places him in the right spot and the drops down so fast she starts moving slowly and then she starts screaming in excitement, never had this happen before I was trying to hang on as long as I could everytime she came up I could feel her squeezing pulling me with her. I let loose and she keeps going. Soon she pulls off and asks for another hat cause she really wanted again so luckily for me I had 2 more, she gets me up again and the second time was better than the first. After we were all done she layer ontop of me drained while still inside her she kept squeezing me if I had it in me I could have gone again. What a great experience.

    Now the bad news. I sent my buddy there and after 3 trips the most he got was a HE, as for everywhere YMMV.

    Dammage was. 60 hr and $.20 for appreciation.
    Additional information wopuld be helpful, general area, any name for the lady?

  10. #8550
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman3  [View Original Post]
    I repoted on this place a few weeks back. Its not the salon but a few doors up at the old Kwai. Another member reported that it is not the same Angel. Everytime I try to stop in its been closed. Ill continue to try.

    AM
    It is the same Angel in a new place. Nice clean set up. Same great prices and service. She opened doors this week.

  11. #8549

    Jolin's Framingham Nina

    A week or so ago I stopped into Jolin's place to check out the staff looking for a "real woman". A very cute latina was sitting on the couch so I ask for her. She is sweet, personable, good looking and as real as apple pie. I have been back a couple of times now to see Nina. Recommend you call in advance. She is getting busy. An all around great massage. Maybe Jolin is getting the message.

  12. #8548
    I repoted on this place a few weeks back. Its not the salon but a few doors up at the old Kwai. Another member reported that it is not the same Angel. Everytime I try to stop in its been closed. Ill continue to try.

    AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Her CL ad is posted today. Looks like she is back at the salon. I will visit soon. Now for Amy who knows.

    AAA. Asian Massage. AAA (Quincy, MA)

    -

    Date: 2011-03-31, 12:18PM EDT.

    Reply to: see below

    -

    Licensed and Experienced Massage Therapist $60 per hour

    Location: 23A Beale St. Quincy, MA 02170 (Near CVS)

    Work Hour: 10 AM – 7 PM (7 days a week)

    Walk 2 min to Wollaston ' T '.2 hour Free Parking (Near CVS) ,

    Nice place and clean private rooms

    Please Call Angel at 857-615-6892, Thanks!

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2297217873.html

  13. #8547

    Hallelujah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Her CL ad is posted today. Looks like she is back at the salon. I will visit soon. Now for Amy who knows.

    AAA. Asian Massage. AAA (Quincy, MA)

    -

    Date: 2011-03-31, 12:18PM EDT.

    Reply to: see below

    -

    Licensed and Experienced Massage Therapist $60 per hour

    Location: 23A Beale St. Quincy, MA 02170 (Near CVS)

    Work Hour: 10 AM – 7 PM (7 days a week)

    Walk 2 min to Wollaston ' T '.2 hour Free Parking (Near CVS) ,

    Nice place and clean private rooms

    Please Call Angel at 857-615-6892, Thanks!

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2297217873.html
    This is the best news I've heard all year. Hallelujah!

  14. #8546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Angel is back (again)

    Her CL ad is posted today. Looks like she is back at the salon. I will visit soon. Now for Amy who knows.

    AAA. Asian Massage. AAA (Quincy, MA)

    -

    Date: 2011-03-31, 12:18PM EDT.

    Reply to: see below

    -

    Licensed and Experienced Massage Therapist $60 per hour

    Location: 23A Beale St. Quincy, MA 02170 (Near CVS)

    Work Hour: 10 AM – 7 PM (7 days a week)

    Walk 2 min to Wollaston ' T '.2 hour Free Parking (Near CVS) ,

    Nice place and clean private rooms

    Please Call Angel at 857-615-6892, Thanks!

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2297217873.html

  15. #8545

    Accupunture place Mt Auburn St

    This is a review on my second trip there. On the first visit I got a no e massage and a HE with the promise of next time would be better and boy was it. First got a nice hard massage for a pretty asian girl with a small frame she sure has the muscle needed. During the massage there was plenty of tease so a few minutes I had to flip be wise jr couldn't hold up my weight LOL. After a little clean up I flip a soft massage on the front and then she grabs jr and asks if I am happy as if she couldn't tell. So she asks what I want and I tell her I want the special and she asks for hat which I convieniently had LOL, put it on and licked from the boys all the way upputs me in her mouth after a few minutes of this she says she is getting excited, so she ripped off her clothes like I was going in a hurry. Her panties were soaked so I know she was not lying. She then climbs on the table rubbing jr all over her she then places him in the right spot and the drops down so fast she starts moving slowly and then she starts screaming in excitement, never had this happen before I was trying to hang on as long as I could everytime she came up I could feel her squeezing pulling me with her. I let loose and she keeps going. Soon she pulls off and asks for another hat cause she really wanted again so luckily for me I had 2 more, she gets me up again and the second time was better than the first. After we were all done she layer ontop of me drained while still inside her she kept squeezing me if I had it in me I could have gone again. What a great experience.

    Now the bad news. I sent my buddy there and after 3 trips the most he got was a HE, as for everywhere YMMV.

    Dammage was. 60 hr and $.20 for appreciation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape