Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8547

    Hallelujah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Her CL ad is posted today. Looks like she is back at the salon. I will visit soon. Now for Amy who knows.

    AAA. Asian Massage. AAA (Quincy, MA)

    -

    Date: 2011-03-31, 12:18PM EDT.

    Reply to: see below

    -

    Licensed and Experienced Massage Therapist $60 per hour

    Location: 23A Beale St. Quincy, MA 02170 (Near CVS)

    Work Hour: 10 AM – 7 PM (7 days a week)

    Walk 2 min to Wollaston ' T '.2 hour Free Parking (Near CVS) ,

    Nice place and clean private rooms

    Please Call Angel at 857-615-6892, Thanks!

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2297217873.html
    This is the best news I've heard all year. Hallelujah!

  2. #8546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Angel is back (again)

    Her CL ad is posted today. Looks like she is back at the salon. I will visit soon. Now for Amy who knows.

    AAA. Asian Massage. AAA (Quincy, MA)

    -

    Date: 2011-03-31, 12:18PM EDT.

    Reply to: see below

    -

    Licensed and Experienced Massage Therapist $60 per hour

    Location: 23A Beale St. Quincy, MA 02170 (Near CVS)

    Work Hour: 10 AM – 7 PM (7 days a week)

    Walk 2 min to Wollaston ' T '.2 hour Free Parking (Near CVS) ,

    Nice place and clean private rooms

    Please Call Angel at 857-615-6892, Thanks!

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2297217873.html

  3. #8545

    Accupunture place Mt Auburn St

    This is a review on my second trip there. On the first visit I got a no e massage and a HE with the promise of next time would be better and boy was it. First got a nice hard massage for a pretty asian girl with a small frame she sure has the muscle needed. During the massage there was plenty of tease so a few minutes I had to flip be wise jr couldn't hold up my weight LOL. After a little clean up I flip a soft massage on the front and then she grabs jr and asks if I am happy as if she couldn't tell. So she asks what I want and I tell her I want the special and she asks for hat which I convieniently had LOL, put it on and licked from the boys all the way upputs me in her mouth after a few minutes of this she says she is getting excited, so she ripped off her clothes like I was going in a hurry. Her panties were soaked so I know she was not lying. She then climbs on the table rubbing jr all over her she then places him in the right spot and the drops down so fast she starts moving slowly and then she starts screaming in excitement, never had this happen before I was trying to hang on as long as I could everytime she came up I could feel her squeezing pulling me with her. I let loose and she keeps going. Soon she pulls off and asks for another hat cause she really wanted again so luckily for me I had 2 more, she gets me up again and the second time was better than the first. After we were all done she layer ontop of me drained while still inside her she kept squeezing me if I had it in me I could have gone again. What a great experience.

    Now the bad news. I sent my buddy there and after 3 trips the most he got was a HE, as for everywhere YMMV.

    Dammage was. 60 hr and $.20 for appreciation.

  4. #8544

    Aiko ct

    Very nice woman. Office was small and a little tight packed with stuff, massage stuff I guess LOL.

    Massage was nice and tease was great as posted by others. She has nice hands her soft touch was amazing I could get a nice soft massage from her all day long. She is also great with hard massage she beat me up suprising for her frame. After the thereputic part was over on she went to clean off oil with a mildly warm towel, which was ok for me cause the temp of the room was comfortable she is older but by far not unattractive. On with the amazing soft touch with plenty of teasing had me up on all fours for the texas backhander. Then she has me flip a little massage on my front, boy does she know how to take hold of jr and keep it going after a clean up again with mildly hott towel, then continues a little scalp massage and made sure I spent the whole time with her. Was a great pleasure meeting aiko. Damage was as posted here by others.

    P. S. I know she has been reviewed here prior. But wanted to share my enthusiasm for her service.

    Happy and safe hunting.

  5. #8543

    Bejing Massage Arlington

    I recently went there after scheduling snafu at Eastern Massage in E. Arlington left me ready for a massage but with no place to go. I called and they could accommodate me right away. Provide was Tina, petite, cute. 30ish. Massage was OK, perhaps with more 'deep tissue' than I care for. While face down I was draped by two towels. Those came off after the flip while massage remained therapeutic. With 5 minutes left in the hour, Tina said "all set" which sounded more like a question ("all set?") to which I responded 'no' and she filled in what had been missing. Overall I found the experience pleasant, but a bit disjointed and not at the level of some other places in the area.

  6. #8542

    BP Massage AD for 1235 Washington st. Weymouth

    Didn't see anything on this place but needed a REAL massage as my back has been killing me. Very sexy gal gave a great amassage but that was it.

    HH

  7. #8541

    Lynn AMP advert. On CL xxx-2318

    Had a dream that I very recentlly visited the Lynn massage facility behind DD for the second time. Called first was quoted $70 / hr, I had previously paid $80. This time was offered TS for the same price, I declined, I had just showered. Anna / Hanna, short, younger than typical, very well groomed hair and makeup, thicker-waisted, asked for strong, got medium, reasonably talented massage, not great. After 60 min, said "all done". A little more massage followed in a certain area but dry, not great! 40.

    In the next room a very loud monger talked constantly and moaned alot during parts of his treatment. Very annoying, and Anna whispered about "how much he talks" and how quiet I was. HA!

  8. #8540

    FBSM only. Not escorting

    Quote Originally Posted by Pw Herman  [View Original Post]
    I must ask if your statement "best yet in this hobby" is related to this forum only as I know your vast experience elsewhere speaks volumes.

    Regardless of your answer, your testimonial regarding Bella certainly has my interest!
    FBSM only. Not escorting.

  9. #8539

    Manchester area AMP

    Here is the BP Ad:

    AMAZING ASIAN GIRLS OUTCALLS ONLY!

    * Amazing, and sexy Asian Girls waiting only for you *

    Please CALL NOW 857-413-6433 or 603-952-4490.

    Poster's age: 22.

    • Location: Manchester (OUTCALL)

    • Post I'd: 2232353 newhampshire.

    Well, this is what I have to say:

    Was calling my favorite number Dtw Manchester last week, but no one was there so I called the number above. A sweet Asian Lady voice answered my call. It's the second time around so I asked her about "le plat du jour", she told me me that Heidi just started her rotation in the "kitchen", an apt in the outer skirt of Manchester,"you would like her" cuisine, she said. An hour later I was in the parking lot checking-in. Heidi opened the restaurant door and I was glad to "be kid again going to McDonald's". My "Happy Meal" looked delicious, in a short burgundy skirt, and I couldn't wait to open the surprise / toy. She is a white skinned Asian Lady in her late 20's or early 30's, long curly highlighted hair, with beautiful natural firm C breasts and less than 4'10, I'm being generous. A near perfect proportion / size to me. Due to their request I won't post any details, but I had a wonderful session, exhausted and showered before I left a hour later. Dishes of the "Happy Meal" was cooked and offered safely.

    Some worthy notes:

    Face: 7.

    Body: 8.

    Massage: 5.

    Attitude: 8.

    Fun factor: 9.

    House fee:.70 (total with tip $$)

    Treat them with respect, you'll have fun.

    J.

    PS. Pics are for illustration purpose only
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AMP-Manchester1.jpg‎   Amp-Manchester2.jpg‎  

  10. #8538

    Shirley

    Quote Originally Posted by Coast Hog  [View Original Post]
    She is 27 if you believe what she told me, LOL, but maybe early 30's at best. Cute and sassy with her cooing and using her long hair to run all over me. I tried to reach inside the top down the low neckline but she said please NO, I did squeeze OTC and there was a hell of a lot of padding, maybe self conscious; they are small ones. During the tease and HE, I did manage to get OTC in the valley and rubbed away which she seemed to enjoy or acted like she did although she was slippery through the strtech pants and did spread for better access.

    Not sure if more will come but she was real flirty with the usual come back and see me soon.

    I will go back for sure.

    Thanks again.

    CH
    Saw Shirley in Lex recently, with similar experience to what's already been reported. I tried like crazy to get her to let me do some UTC roaming, but could not prevail. She did promise to bring the girls out next time for at least a viewing (maybe more) , but I'm not sure it will actually happen. Guess I'll just have to go back and see. She really is cute, though, with a very nice attitude and pretty good massage skills, too.

  11. #8537

    Makeover

    Hi Guy's,

    I visited an old friend last night. She had some cosmetic surgery done around her eyes and had a very tasteful boob job done. She is very happy with her new looks and could not wait to get her top off and show me the new twins. I actually had been invited over for a social visit with no intention of anything else. When I saw the updates I decided to partake. This girl is not GFE but comes close, she is Chinese and very attractive. She has an AAMP and is the mama but also provides and has a few girls rotating from NYC.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...own-22/4128294

  12. #8536

    Lexington

    I've been lurking here for a while, but had never visited an AMP until the other day. Based on posts from a few people, I decided to try the new place in Lex. My experience was basically identical to what I've read. One difference was that, very early on, I noticed Shirley was leaning against the edge of the table pretty hard. When she shifted her position, I moved my hand so that it hung off the edge of the table, and she pressed her cookie right up against it. She'd rub for a bit, back off, adjust, and come back and rub some more. I figured that was a good sign, and overall I had (I think) a decent amount of roaming outside the pants, and a little up top later on. I popped sooner than I would have liked, and she cleaned me up and, seeing I was still hard, went back to work, but I just couldn't power through at that point. She had a nice attitude.

    All in all, I left quite satisfied. I would definitely repeat..$5 through end of March, so 55/40.

  13. #8535

    Nini's Asian Body Works / Braintree

    Tried this place this past weekend and drew CeCe. Paid the $70. 00 cash only fee upfront prior. This is a small (saw two rooms) facility located in the back of professional office building on the 1st floor. Cece says that she is 29 years old and came here last month after graduating from a Massage School in LA. The other lady looked to be about the same age. As for CeCe's massage skills, I would rate her at about a 5 out of 10. However, she did offer a lot of tease on the backside without me asking. After the flip, she went right for the twig & berry's. I had to tell her to ease up a bit because she has strong hands and tried to finish me off right away. Roaming was discouraged though I suspect that she would allow once a comfort level has been established. May repeat but there are better options out there.

  14. #8534

    Shirley

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt  [View Original Post]
    Hey Coast,

    I'm glad you had a good experience with Shirley at the new Lexington place. Maybe you can help me with one thing: how would you describe her? I thought she was around 30, and definitely cute but not gorgeous. What I liked most was the body, but didn't get to see much of it.

    Whaddya think?

    JP.

    PS. I can't take credit for doing anything other than posting long-winded reports here. If you actually read them, then thanks! If you then choose to visit a provider, then good for all of us, right?
    She is 27 if you believe what she told me, LOL, but maybe early 30's at best. Cute and sassy with her cooing and using her long hair to run all over me. I tried to reach inside the top down the low neckline but she said please NO, I did squeeze OTC and there was a hell of a lot of padding, maybe self conscious; they are small ones. During the tease and HE, I did manage to get OTC in the valley and rubbed away which she seemed to enjoy or acted like she did although she was slippery through the strtech pants and did spread for better access.

    Not sure if more will come but she was real flirty with the usual come back and see me soon.

    I will go back for sure.

    Thanks again.

    CH

  15. #8533

    Jessica at Waltham Wellness

    After Jessica asking me "You try me next time?" as I was leaving my last visit, I thought it only right that I take her up on this offer. Called them up and made an appointment with her.

    Got there and rang the bell and another girl answered the door. I told her I was there to see Jessica and she said "Jessica yes yes" and gestured upstairs. When we got to the top of the stairs she called out in Chinese. A few minutes later Jessica emerged and led me into a room.

    Inside the room she immediately grabbed me in a tight hug and got quite friendly. What followed was one of the better AMP experiences I've had. I've seen a few of the girls at Waltham Wellness and Jessica is by far the best. I started out draped but had no worries that this was not going to end happily.

    Very good massage. She was up on the table straddling my head at one point and really knows how to work the muscles well. Eventually she removed the towel and casual brushing of the boys when working my thighs, gradually became more and more deliberate. Great extended tease and feather touch before she got a hot towel. Wipe down and more feather touch / tease and then the flip. After flip she kept the tease going and moved onto the finale. She really knows how to do this well and seems to delight in it. Big smile on her face the entire time. Nice eye contact as well. Cleanup, face / scalp massage and hot towel again before helping me dress.

    More sensual hugs before walking me to the stairs. She said it had been very slow and I was their first customer of the day. I was a little surprised as this was early afternoon on a weekday. 60/40. A definite repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape