Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8517

    Busy, Busy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian6  [View Original Post]
    I did tell her the sheet was not necessary but she kept it on anyways.
    Called and was told that they were book all day and evening but had appt. For the morning. Will try elsewhere. Near a massge tonight.

  2. #8516
    Quote Originally Posted by Pires24  [View Original Post]
    Just letting you guys no so your not the one on the table when they do get busted. That's the whole purpose if thus site and my posting. N yes its very true.

    Good luck gents
    I'm not sure what your purpose is for this site, as you have yet to provide a real review, mostly comments and questions, and a reference to something that I happen to find credibility issues with. So are you trying to get the place busted, or are you trying to scare people into not going there, and put them out of business that way, or some other angle?

    I really get irritated when guys like you overdramatize the prospect of being in a massage place getting a massage when a bust takes place. It would be very difficult for the client to be in trouble in this scenario. The more likely aspect is a provider may offer a service to the wrong person.

  3. #8515
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    Posting something like this, if true, will almost assuredly get the place busted. Certain facts should be left UTR.
    Just letting you guys no so your not the one on the table when they do get busted. That's the whole purpose if thus site and my posting. N yes its very true.

    Good luck gents

  4. #8514

    Thank you Jimmy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and heard (read) good things about the new place in Lexington, so decided to give them a call and head over. It's around the back of a very small office building, with I think a dentist office upstairs. I was worried about privacy going in because of the busy corner, but it's well-shielded from the street. The only real concern were the big windows looking down at you as you walk to the basement door.

    Shirley asked me to come back and see her, and I told her I would. P. S. I would suggest those wanting to partake head over soon. I am still very surprised that this place even got opened in Lexington, and would not expect it to last very long if the authorities find out what they do there.
    Condensed verions of Jimmy's post not to take up bandwith but it was a carbon copy visit and was thoroughly enjoyable."me make you horny", thought I was back in Se Asia many moons ago.

    Jimmy, you gave me Leeza and now this one. I owe ya brother

  5. #8513

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Pires24  [View Original Post]
    This place will get shut down soon enough. Been a reg there for about ayear now. Always get lei lei. On last visit asked for BJ, was quoted $. I said no way, I can get full service for that price. We settled on. 60. Blew load and mouth and then she spit it out on towel. I go back 2 weeks later and she asks if I been there be 4. LOL. WTF? If she's doing that and doesn't remember her clients then she's deff going to try to blow a le and get herself in trouble. Oh well.
    Posting something like this, if true, will almost assuredly get the place busted. Certain facts should be left UTR.

  6. #8512

    Ly

    Quote Originally Posted by Assman3  [View Original Post]
    Just left LY. Not that happy I might add. I called and made a appointment. When I got there I was met by a sweet little early 20's looker. She took my fee for the massage. 7 and table shower. 2. She brought me to the room gave me a robe and left. That was the last time I saw the little spinner until I walked out the door. In walks an older 50 ish asian woman. Takes me to the shower and begins. I'm a go with the flow kinda guy but I should have asked for the spinner. Not a bad shower some teasing the off to a great massage. Thats it. She encourage diy and grazed the boys a bit. .1 tip and out the door. If you want a great massage its a good spot. YMMV though. Anyone have a different experiance here?

    AM
    I had the exact same experience last Friday. Really cute girl as receptionist too bad she isn't in the mix. I had been there in the past and always had good massages and ending. Something must have changed recently because massage still great but diy ending with her back turned N / G. Left. 2 tip for massage.

  7. #8511

    Draping

    I did tell her the sheet was not necessary but she kept it on anyways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states draped or undraped. You should have started the ball rolling by removing it.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2283292538.html

    Business Men Need Massages Too (Boston / Theater District)

    -

    Date: 2011-03-24, 7:04AM EDT.

    Reply to: jouwchospa@gmail.com [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    -

    What else can I say? Massage is not a luxury it's a necessity. Day & Evening hours for your convenience. There seems to be no talented license massage therapist available today. So here we are JOUWCHO Massage Therapy! Experienced attentive female therapist with warm oils and hot hands. Swedish style massages your body will remember for days or perhaps you'd prefer deep tissue? Trained in many modalities and blessed with natural talent.

    Hour of operation. 8:30am- 10:00pm

    In calls / outcalls- 617-502-0854

    Draped / undraped

  8. #8510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Take it off

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian6  [View Original Post]
    It looked like a new CT AMP on CL, an ad for Jouwcho Massage Therapy under title of "Business Men Need Massages Too." It is located at 40 Harrison Ave, same floor as Diva Spa. To my surprise, it was not an AMP at all. A black girl was manning the phones and a white girl was the masseuse. The white girl was young and decent looking, in a librarian sort of way. They have two rooms in the building, one for their office and one for massages. I knew the massage was most likely just legit when I was told to strip but leave my underwear on. I was covered with a sheet throughout the massage, the girl being very careful to keep as much of me covered as well. No indication whatsoever that anything extra was available. It was a good massage, and she worked my muscles hard, but nothing more. Cost $75 / hour.
    Her ad states draped or undraped. You should have started the ball rolling by removing it.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2283292538.html

    Business Men Need Massages Too (Boston / Theater District)

    -

    Date: 2011-03-24, 7:04AM EDT.

    Reply to: jouwchospa@gmail.com [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    -

    What else can I say? Massage is not a luxury it's a necessity. Day & Evening hours for your convenience. There seems to be no talented license massage therapist available today. So here we are JOUWCHO Massage Therapy! Experienced attentive female therapist with warm oils and hot hands. Swedish style massages your body will remember for days or perhaps you'd prefer deep tissue? Trained in many modalities and blessed with natural talent.

    Hour of operation. 8:30am- 10:00pm

    In calls / outcalls- 617-502-0854

    Draped / undraped

  9. #8509

    What happened to 'competition'?

    You would think that with so many AMPs in the market, with more being added each week, they would be trying.

    To outdo each other in terms of service if not price. The constant reports of bait and switch along with shorting.

    Of time certainly do nothing to generate client loyalty. Can they all be so blind to word of mouth and forums like this one?

  10. #8508

    Jouwcho in CT

    It looked like a new CT AMP on CL, an ad for Jouwcho Massage Therapy under title of "Business Men Need Massages Too." It is located at 40 Harrison Ave, same floor as Diva Spa. To my surprise, it was not an AMP at all. A black girl was manning the phones and a white girl was the masseuse. The white girl was young and decent looking, in a librarian sort of way. They have two rooms in the building, one for their office and one for massages. I knew the massage was most likely just legit when I was told to strip but leave my underwear on. I was covered with a sheet throughout the massage, the girl being very careful to keep as much of me covered as well. No indication whatsoever that anything extra was available. It was a good massage, and she worked my muscles hard, but nothing more. Cost $75 / hour.

  11. #8507
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    Kudos to you, Olepapa. That's EXACTLY the way to handle this type of situation. If we continue to accept "bait & switch", that's what the providers will continue to give us. I don't want to try to speak for all, but for me, money and time are too precious these days to settle for this kind of treatment. Send a message. Those providers that get it right will prosper; those that don't will fall by the wayside. Just my .02 worth.
    This place will get shut down soon enough. Been a reg there for about ayear now. Always get lei lei. On last visit asked for BJ, was quoted $. I said no way, I can get full service for that price. We settled on. 60. Blew load and mouth and then she spit it out on towel. I go back 2 weeks later and she asks if I been there be 4. LOL. WTF? If she's doing that and doesn't remember her clients then she's deff going to try to blow a le and get herself in trouble. Oh well.

  12. #8506

    Ocean in Quincy

    Needed a massage, so decided to give Ocean on Newport Ave in Quincy a shot. Dropped in around 8pm on a weeknight and it was a strange experience.

    Walked in and the owner was laying on the couch with her feet on a guy's lap (I think it is her husband based on the cozy look of the situation). I stood at the door for a second, and she hopped up off the couch and motioned to me to come forward. I said "are you open?", and she nodded "yes" and motioned again for me to follow her. As I was walking toward the massage room down a small hallway, I had to walk past the guy whom she was snuggling with a minute earlier. Weird. He just kinda looked at me, the bright fluorescent lights reflected off his glasses, so I couldn't really see his eyes that well. I tried not to look too long though.

    Went into the room, and she asked me for the house fee ($60) and I gave it to her. She told me in a heavy Chinese accent to get undressed, and motioned towards the massage table. The room was dull and musty, and there were newspapers taped over the light fixture on the wall, sorta acting as a way to dim the bright light. The massage table is next to a wall with a full length mirror spanning the entire length of the table. I still felt strange about the guy, so I left my underwear on, and laid on the table face down.

    She enters and not a word is spoken. She begins her massage, pulls off my underwear, and mainly focuses on my butt, in fact almost the entire hour was focused on my legs and butt. She seemed tired. Her teasing was ok, and I could tell she was trying. She's not particularly attractive either, not bad, just frumpy and plain looking. She was dressed (and looked) like she just finished cleaning her house on a Sunday evening.

    After literally 45 minutes of massaging my butt and a bit of teasing, which, wasn't really doing anything for me, she asked me to flip. Almost didn't want to.

    I flipped and she went right for the finale. She exited to go get a hot towel, and returned and wiped me down.

    The entire experience felt weird. She was uninspired, not one word was spoken the entire time, and all I could keep thinking was that her husband (or whoever the guy out front was) would come barging into the room during the massage. I didn't even want to try any roaming because she did nothing at all for me.

    She left and I got up, and dressed very quickly (couldn't wait to get the hell out of there). I left her a $30 tip on the table, and made my way down the hall towards the front door. I passed a little partitioned-off area on the left and saw the same guy, his back to me, looking into a fridge that is inside that partitioned area. I moved faster and she was at the podium on the right, near the front door, smiling at me. I rubbed my fingers against my thumb (indicating money) , and I motioned that I left her tip in the room, and she smiled more and said "ok" as she started back towards the room.

    On a 1-10 scale, I hate to say it, but this experience was a 2 at best. IMO, most AMPs leave a lot to be desired.

    My next stop is a non-AMP (except A or B) , likely Heavenly Touch.

  13. #8505

    No apology necessary

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarguru  [View Original Post]
    A couple of months ago I countered Olepapa, that Bella was 20-30lbs overweight. I am issuing a formal apology, as I saw her earlier this week. And she looks great. NOW I do think she has lost weight, but I doubt she lost 20-30.

    The experience might have been my best yet in this hobby.
    Guitarguru,

    Thank you but no apology is necessary. Everyone has his own opinion to begin with, some like their women really thin, some like them with some flesh on those bones, some like them with lots of flesh on their bones. That's why Heinz has 57 varieties. Glad to see you had a good time with Bella. You should try her associate, Gianna, who is a bit slimmer than Bella and is also a great provider. I believe she has a larger menu available.

  14. #8504

    You sir are a stand up guy, but

    I must ask if your statement "best yet in this hobby" is related to this forum only as I know your vast experience elsewhere speaks volumes.

    Regardless of your answer, your testimonial regarding Bella certainly has my interest!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarguru  [View Original Post]
    A couple of months ago I countered Olepapa, that Bella was 20-30lbs overweight. I am issuing a formal apology, as I saw her earlier this week. And she looks great. NOW I do think she has lost weight, but I doubt she lost 20-30.

    The experience might have been my best yet in this hobby.

  15. #8503

    Buzzards Bay

    Has anyone gone to Bbay since they re-opened last week? Ad says new petite young girls. Just wondering if anyone has tried them. I did month ago DIY, wondering if anyone has had better luck there. Or anywhere else around that area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape