Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,026 to 35,040 of 43551
-
03-27-11 10:53 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 520You're Welcome
Hey Coast,
Originally Posted by Coast Hog
[View Original Post]
I'm glad you had a good experience with Shirley at the new Lexington place. Maybe you can help me with one thing: how would you describe her? I thought she was around 30, and definitely cute but not gorgeous. What I liked most was the body, but didn't get to see much of it.
Whaddya think?
JP.
PS. I can't take credit for doing anything other than posting long-winded reports here. If you actually read them, then thanks! If you then choose to visit a provider, then good for all of us, right?
-
03-27-11 01:06 #8525

Posts: 729Happy Feet
I tried the one in Waltham on Moody St. Shortly after they opened. I was on my way to RI for some AMP fun, and stopped for a foot massage, not expecting or particularly wanting anything else. It was a very relaxing experience for cheap money. 35 for one hour, I left 25 for tip. Was encouraged to visit again and try the full body massage, but the vibes I got made me think totally legit. I believe the gentleman at the desk told me they were affiliated with a place in Watertown that specializes in foot massage also. Will repeat sometime but will only expect a good foot massage. Others may have had different experience, of course.
Originally Posted by Catnibbler
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-11 00:46 #8524

Posts: 729Agreed
Agree absolutely. I was in to see that same provider recently and it now seems to be her standard thing to tell everyone who makes an app't : be sure and call back if you need to cancel.
Originally Posted by Dan Wesson
[View Original Post]
As a side note, it was very satisfactory appointment.
-
03-26-11 23:17 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 49Diva
Stopped by Diva in CT tonight for a half hour. First time there- clean, nice facilities, private rooms. Provider was an older Asian, about a 3. Seemed to be the only one there, and I had already been turned away from a few places that normally take walk-ins with "appointment only tonight sorry" phone calls, so I stuck with it. Body rub on the back w / drape, but only because the room was sort of cold- she rubbed all over. Hot towel, then no tease- straight to the flip (but hey, it is a half hour). Some rubbing, then she grabbed my hand and put it on Mr. Happy. So I grabbed her hand and said no you. She got it, somewhat mechanical but decent HE. Didn't try to pursue any extras or roaming because I just wasn't into her.
-
03-26-11 20:36 #8522Senior Member

Posts: 504Courtesy works both ways
On a recent outing to a preferred provider in Tewksbury (one who likes to talk) I had to listen to 15 solid minutes about how one of you mongers made an appointment with her and then pulled a no show without canceling.
Aside from the fact that this cut into an otherwise good session, it is inconsiderate (and costly) to a provider who works by herself and provides a quality experience. If we expect providers to honor our appointments, then we should show the same consideration, and at least call to cancel if need be.
OK, off my soap box for now.
-
03-26-11 19:23 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 465Watertown
I tried out 12 Belmont the other night. Nice looking girl. Very friendly. Mid-late 20's. Good massage. Has definitely had training. The diploma on the wall was a giveaway. Room was nice and warm. She used lotion and not too much of it. Nice warm towel cleanup before the flip. Draped the whole time front and back. No teasing and no HE. Time ran the full hour. No answering of the phone. $60 house fee. $15 tip. Anyone have any luck there?
-
03-26-11 15:12 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 427FBW vs. Reiki like a Tale of Two Cities
I decided, because I was right in the area, to give Reiki another try.
The Reiki experience went like this. The non-Asian lady at the desk introduced me to the assigned AMP. The provider was about a 4. The lady at the desk escorts me down the hall. She opens the first door on the right, ooops, occupied. Whoever you were, there was an unwanted perfect shot of your right knee, your left knee, and your weenie. The lady closes the door, and proceeds to take me towards the last room down the hall. Then, she abruptly stops, and goes in reverse back to the first room. She opens the door and curtly and rudely tells the monger that he better turn over on his stomach and cover up with the drape. Immediately, I said that I had to go.
I did not have any idea where I was going to go, but, I sure as heck knew that I was getting out of Dodge. Before I reached my vehicle, I decided to do a walkin at F BWorks.
The F BWorks experience went like this. I drove in, typical mongers everywhere. I walked in, typical mongers everywhere. The greeter told me to come back in 30 minutes. I killed time and showed up 5 minutes ealier than told. Deja vu, mongers coming and going when I got there. When I entered, the greeter lady did the right thing. She told a waiting walkin that I had an appointment and he would have to come back later. I got a decent provider (think: 8675309). We went to the room at the end of the hall. The entire hour plus was blissful. I have never before experienced 15 to 20 minutes of "light years beyond teasing". I do not know if what was delivered would be classified as courtship, or, perhaps worship. Whatever it may be called, it was pure ecstacy! What I do know is that lengthy, focused, dedicated attentiveness was delivered. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that the hot towel cleanup, the initial rubdown, and the post-head-and-foot rubdown were unbelievable. The entire experience was exhilarating. Damage was the same. 6 that Reiki would have been, plus a very nice tip.
I will leave it up to you Friends in Low Places to decide for me which place I should go back to. Internet votes only, no judging please.
-
03-26-11 12:43 #8519Regular Member

Posts: 14Ok I'm not getting into it with you. Go or don't go, believe it it or not, just letting people on here know. Try for yourself and ull see.
Originally Posted by SMS 54
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-11 11:15 #8518Senior Member

Posts: 304Lincoln st
Has anyone tried Happy Feet Spa / Massage in Boston?
-
03-25-11 18:08 #8517Senior Member

Posts: 327Busy, Busy
Called and was told that they were book all day and evening but had appt. For the morning. Will try elsewhere. Near a massge tonight.
Originally Posted by Sebastian6
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-11 16:13 #8516

Posts: 729I'm not sure what your purpose is for this site, as you have yet to provide a real review, mostly comments and questions, and a reference to something that I happen to find credibility issues with. So are you trying to get the place busted, or are you trying to scare people into not going there, and put them out of business that way, or some other angle?
Originally Posted by Pires24
[View Original Post]
I really get irritated when guys like you overdramatize the prospect of being in a massage place getting a massage when a bust takes place. It would be very difficult for the client to be in trouble in this scenario. The more likely aspect is a provider may offer a service to the wrong person.
-
03-25-11 10:40 #8515Regular Member

Posts: 14Just letting you guys no so your not the one on the table when they do get busted. That's the whole purpose if thus site and my posting. N yes its very true.
Originally Posted by SMS 54
[View Original Post]
Good luck gents
-
03-24-11 18:04 #8514Senior Member

Posts: 284Thank you Jimmy.
Condensed verions of Jimmy's post not to take up bandwith but it was a carbon copy visit and was thoroughly enjoyable."me make you horny", thought I was back in Se Asia many moons ago.
Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt
[View Original Post]
Jimmy, you gave me Leeza and now this one. I owe ya brother
-
03-24-11 17:15 #8513

Posts: 729Wtf
Posting something like this, if true, will almost assuredly get the place busted. Certain facts should be left UTR.
Originally Posted by Pires24
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-11 17:11 #8512Senior Member

Posts: 69Ly
I had the exact same experience last Friday. Really cute girl as receptionist too bad she isn't in the mix. I had been there in the past and always had good massages and ending. Something must have changed recently because massage still great but diy ending with her back turned N / G. Left. 2 tip for massage.
Originally Posted by Assman3
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






