Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8542

    Happy Feet Boston. Lincoln st.

    I have not been, but heard this is legit place and that they were quite busy w / customers from financial district, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catnibbler  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Happy Feet Spa / Massage in Boston?

  2. #8541

    New Policy at WW

    Gentlemen:

    Your friend, BA, well recognizes that this is a public board, created expressly for the exchange of information about the lovely ladies upon whom we so depend for relaxation and companionship.

    Nonetheless, I am of the view that as with so many things concerning relationships with the fair sex, discretion is the better part of valor. It is good to be brave in trying out new venues for the practice of our Hobby, but it is also good to be careful. In plain language, my fellow Hobbyists on the Boston board do from time to time offer too much information, Mr. P24's comments about WW serving as but one recent example.

    In some cases, information provided on the Board is also highly suspect and can only serve to damage the places we visit and the ladies whose company we enjoy. This brings me around to the subject at hand, namely Pires24's report about a purported BJ experience at WW. I do not know Mr. P24 and it is not my wish to engage him in a "he said-she said" debate. Nevertheless, when I visited the establishment the other day, immediately after sharing a wonderful group hug with all three ladies, I could not resist mentioning the report, though I tried to do so with humor, gently inquiring whether the service menu had been expanded.

    Lilly's husband was on hand enjoying a home cooked meal-BTW, nice fellow though he is, I did not hug him, just the ladies-so I was somewhat reluctant to spell out the details. But they got it.

    Rarely have I seen such a reaction. To say that they were unhappy would be an understatement. In fact, I'd say they were appalled. I understand their language a little, having resided for a time in their home country when I was but a wee lad; I could not follow the full details, but did capture the essence. They said that in recent weeks two customers have taken covers and money out of their wallets post flip and made large offers for BJ and FS, but were turned down immediately. Right on the spot, they told me that as of now, their new policy will be to banish customers who seek more than customary service as well as those who are thought to have posted lurid or disrespectful remarks online. I do think they are serious.

    Kindest Personal Regards,

    BA

  3. #8540

    You're Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Coast Hog  [View Original Post]
    Condensed verions of Jimmy's post not to take up bandwith but it was a carbon copy visit and was thoroughly enjoyable."me make you horny", thought I was back in Se Asia many moons ago.

    Jimmy, you gave me Leeza and now this one. I owe ya brother
    Hey Coast,

    I'm glad you had a good experience with Shirley at the new Lexington place. Maybe you can help me with one thing: how would you describe her? I thought she was around 30, and definitely cute but not gorgeous. What I liked most was the body, but didn't get to see much of it.

    Whaddya think?

    JP.

    PS. I can't take credit for doing anything other than posting long-winded reports here. If you actually read them, then thanks! If you then choose to visit a provider, then good for all of us, right?

  4. #8539

    Happy Feet

    Quote Originally Posted by Catnibbler  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Happy Feet Spa / Massage in Boston?
    I tried the one in Waltham on Moody St. Shortly after they opened. I was on my way to RI for some AMP fun, and stopped for a foot massage, not expecting or particularly wanting anything else. It was a very relaxing experience for cheap money. 35 for one hour, I left 25 for tip. Was encouraged to visit again and try the full body massage, but the vibes I got made me think totally legit. I believe the gentleman at the desk told me they were affiliated with a place in Watertown that specializes in foot massage also. Will repeat sometime but will only expect a good foot massage. Others may have had different experience, of course.

  5. #8538

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson  [View Original Post]
    On a recent outing to a preferred provider in Tewksbury (one who likes to talk) I had to listen to 15 solid minutes about how one of you mongers made an appointment with her and then pulled a no show without canceling.

    Aside from the fact that this cut into an otherwise good session, it is inconsiderate (and costly) to a provider who works by herself and provides a quality experience. If we expect providers to honor our appointments, then we should show the same consideration, and at least call to cancel if need be.

    OK, off my soap box for now.
    Agree absolutely. I was in to see that same provider recently and it now seems to be her standard thing to tell everyone who makes an app't : be sure and call back if you need to cancel.

    As a side note, it was very satisfactory appointment.

  6. #8537

    Diva

    Stopped by Diva in CT tonight for a half hour. First time there- clean, nice facilities, private rooms. Provider was an older Asian, about a 3. Seemed to be the only one there, and I had already been turned away from a few places that normally take walk-ins with "appointment only tonight sorry" phone calls, so I stuck with it. Body rub on the back w / drape, but only because the room was sort of cold- she rubbed all over. Hot towel, then no tease- straight to the flip (but hey, it is a half hour). Some rubbing, then she grabbed my hand and put it on Mr. Happy. So I grabbed her hand and said no you. She got it, somewhat mechanical but decent HE. Didn't try to pursue any extras or roaming because I just wasn't into her.

  7. #8536

    Courtesy works both ways

    On a recent outing to a preferred provider in Tewksbury (one who likes to talk) I had to listen to 15 solid minutes about how one of you mongers made an appointment with her and then pulled a no show without canceling.

    Aside from the fact that this cut into an otherwise good session, it is inconsiderate (and costly) to a provider who works by herself and provides a quality experience. If we expect providers to honor our appointments, then we should show the same consideration, and at least call to cancel if need be.

    OK, off my soap box for now.

  8. #8535

    Watertown

    I tried out 12 Belmont the other night. Nice looking girl. Very friendly. Mid-late 20's. Good massage. Has definitely had training. The diploma on the wall was a giveaway. Room was nice and warm. She used lotion and not too much of it. Nice warm towel cleanup before the flip. Draped the whole time front and back. No teasing and no HE. Time ran the full hour. No answering of the phone. $60 house fee. $15 tip. Anyone have any luck there?

  9. #8534

    FBW vs. Reiki like a Tale of Two Cities

    I decided, because I was right in the area, to give Reiki another try.

    The Reiki experience went like this. The non-Asian lady at the desk introduced me to the assigned AMP. The provider was about a 4. The lady at the desk escorts me down the hall. She opens the first door on the right, ooops, occupied. Whoever you were, there was an unwanted perfect shot of your right knee, your left knee, and your weenie. The lady closes the door, and proceeds to take me towards the last room down the hall. Then, she abruptly stops, and goes in reverse back to the first room. She opens the door and curtly and rudely tells the monger that he better turn over on his stomach and cover up with the drape. Immediately, I said that I had to go.

    I did not have any idea where I was going to go, but, I sure as heck knew that I was getting out of Dodge. Before I reached my vehicle, I decided to do a walkin at F BWorks.

    The F BWorks experience went like this. I drove in, typical mongers everywhere. I walked in, typical mongers everywhere. The greeter told me to come back in 30 minutes. I killed time and showed up 5 minutes ealier than told. Deja vu, mongers coming and going when I got there. When I entered, the greeter lady did the right thing. She told a waiting walkin that I had an appointment and he would have to come back later. I got a decent provider (think: 8675309). We went to the room at the end of the hall. The entire hour plus was blissful. I have never before experienced 15 to 20 minutes of "light years beyond teasing". I do not know if what was delivered would be classified as courtship, or, perhaps worship. Whatever it may be called, it was pure ecstacy! What I do know is that lengthy, focused, dedicated attentiveness was delivered. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that the hot towel cleanup, the initial rubdown, and the post-head-and-foot rubdown were unbelievable. The entire experience was exhilarating. Damage was the same. 6 that Reiki would have been, plus a very nice tip.

    I will leave it up to you Friends in Low Places to decide for me which place I should go back to. Internet votes only, no judging please.

  10. #8533
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what your purpose is for this site, as you have yet to provide a real review, mostly comments and questions, and a reference to something that I happen to find credibility issues with. So are you trying to get the place busted, or are you trying to scare people into not going there, and put them out of business that way, or some other angle?

    I really get irritated when guys like you overdramatize the prospect of being in a massage place getting a massage when a bust takes place. It would be very difficult for the client to be in trouble in this scenario. The more likely aspect is a provider may offer a service to the wrong person.
    Ok I'm not getting into it with you. Go or don't go, believe it it or not, just letting people on here know. Try for yourself and ull see.

  11. #8532

    Lincoln st

    Has anyone tried Happy Feet Spa / Massage in Boston?

  12. #8531

    Busy, Busy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian6  [View Original Post]
    I did tell her the sheet was not necessary but she kept it on anyways.
    Called and was told that they were book all day and evening but had appt. For the morning. Will try elsewhere. Near a massge tonight.

  13. #8530
    Quote Originally Posted by Pires24  [View Original Post]
    Just letting you guys no so your not the one on the table when they do get busted. That's the whole purpose if thus site and my posting. N yes its very true.

    Good luck gents
    I'm not sure what your purpose is for this site, as you have yet to provide a real review, mostly comments and questions, and a reference to something that I happen to find credibility issues with. So are you trying to get the place busted, or are you trying to scare people into not going there, and put them out of business that way, or some other angle?

    I really get irritated when guys like you overdramatize the prospect of being in a massage place getting a massage when a bust takes place. It would be very difficult for the client to be in trouble in this scenario. The more likely aspect is a provider may offer a service to the wrong person.

  14. #8529
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    Posting something like this, if true, will almost assuredly get the place busted. Certain facts should be left UTR.
    Just letting you guys no so your not the one on the table when they do get busted. That's the whole purpose if thus site and my posting. N yes its very true.

    Good luck gents

  15. #8528

    Thank you Jimmy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and heard (read) good things about the new place in Lexington, so decided to give them a call and head over. It's around the back of a very small office building, with I think a dentist office upstairs. I was worried about privacy going in because of the busy corner, but it's well-shielded from the street. The only real concern were the big windows looking down at you as you walk to the basement door.

    Shirley asked me to come back and see her, and I told her I would. P. S. I would suggest those wanting to partake head over soon. I am still very surprised that this place even got opened in Lexington, and would not expect it to last very long if the authorities find out what they do there.
    Condensed verions of Jimmy's post not to take up bandwith but it was a carbon copy visit and was thoroughly enjoyable."me make you horny", thought I was back in Se Asia many moons ago.

    Jimmy, you gave me Leeza and now this one. I owe ya brother

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape