Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 26,146 to 26,160 of 28087
-
03-26-11 06:03 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 363Damn.
Originally Posted by Sanamp
[View Original Post]
Yeah that place popped up right when my pocketbook was light, so I couldn't check it out. Knew that place wasn't going to last long. But now that I have some coin I wanted to go around the board at least once over there but that place barely survived a month. Oh well. Guess I'll still be sticking to escorts for now.
-
03-26-11 01:08 #1941Regular Member

Posts: 1Bonita Massage Parlors
03-20-11 22:42Mechan2000
Visited Bonita this weekend and received another great massage followed by HE that I was not expecting which is always good. There was a lot of teasing but I had that before w / out any finish, but this time I guess luck was on my side. They have a mix of older and younger gals, and either way, you can at least assume you'll get a good rub. I haven't had a bad one yet. I didn't try my negotiation skills so it was. 50 for the rub and. 40 for the tug.
I haven't seen a Chinese massage parlor in Bonita for years. Are you talking about one on Bonita Road in Chula Vista?
-
03-25-11 20:58 #1940Senior Member

Posts: 69A-1 Escondido
I received very bad news today. Mamasan Connie has left A-1 and took along with her several of her really good providers including Erica.
When I find out where they are I will post.
In the meantime I have very reliable sources that tell me Asia Spa (see reports below) and Touch of Health are good bets. I will also try new Spas here in Escondido and post.
-
03-25-11 00:42 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 169This place was crazy busy because it was the only game in town and the girls went beyond the normal R&T for a Chinese place. Good while it lasted but it was clearly doomed from the start.
Originally Posted by John G Smith
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-11 01:42 #1938Regular Member

Posts: 15Chinese I Massage
Visited Bonita this weekend and received another great massage followed by HE that I was not expecting which is always good. There was a lot of teasing but I had that before w / out any finish, but this time I guess luck was on my side. They have a mix of older and younger gals, and either way, you can at least assume you'll get a good rub. I haven't had a bad one yet. I didn't try my negotiation skills so it was. 50 for the rub and. 40 for the tug.
-
03-20-11 18:00 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 69A1 Escondido. Erica
I visited A1 a few days ago and asked Mamasan Connie for Erica, who is my favorite provider. I usually get 30 min but when I found that Erica was available I chose 60 minutes. Erica was educated in the USA and speaks perfect English. She has a beautiful natural rack and tremendous oral skills. Her massage is decent. I have been going to AMP for over 15 years and Erica is the best. I will PM details to regular posters. For all others try the 30 min massage with Erica. It's $40 with the coupon in the Reader. I tip 0. 6. You won't be disappointed.
-
03-18-11 04:01 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 363That was quick. I hadn't even had a chance to visit that place and it's already busted. Even in Vista they usually can go for 6-8 months before getting busted. This one barely lasted a month or two.
Originally Posted by Joe Coodidge
[View Original Post]
I agree, it's the complaints that cause these places to get investigated and the Vista PD seems pretty eager to followup on AMP complaints whereas other city PDs concentrate on more serious crimes.
But part of opening an AMP is getting a good non-descript location in a somewhat seedy area and greasing the right people. The Vista AMP that just got shutdown was too close to middle-class residential areas and it's clear the AMP owner didn't soften up the neighboring business owners.
I remember talking to a mamasan at an Oceanside AMP a few years back and she would tell me how her business neighbors were very friendly and she would treat them to lunch (and maybe more?) and etc. That AMP managed to stay in business for quite a while and it wasn't finally shutdown until the city council decided to "clean up" Oceanside blvd and started revoking massage permits city-wide. But the mamasan was never narked on by her neighbors or had trouble with the LE because she knew how to grease the right people. Maybe that's the difference between the Korean and Chinese AMPs.
-
03-17-11 19:29 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 363I prefer them trashy and inebriated.
Originally Posted by Solarisp91
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-11 02:39 #1934Regular Member

Posts: 8Jolar. Seriously!
I have not been to or have even thought about this place in years. I stopped by today and was pleasantly surprised. The last time I was there was maybe 12 years ago, Ouch. At any rate back then the girls were way more trashy, and quite possibly way more inebriated. This time however proved to be a big improvement. .2 for the best five minutes. Just what I needed.
-
03-16-11 09:05 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 605Yeah, she seems cute and fun. She also seems to have quite a few reviews on other sites so you can go to those sites and check it out too.
Originally Posted by Solarisp91
[View Original Post]
The best approach is to go an check it out yourself. I would if I had the $$$ right now. She appears not to do FS, just a FBSM. Plus those body slides are fun. I went to this provider a while back and it was amazing:
http://www.billie4urbody.com/index.html
Joe
-
03-16-11 08:58 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 605Good point. I wondered about this too. Maybe one of the local companies in the area or same strip mall.
Originally Posted by Bwetfan
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-11 03:33 #1931Regular Member

Posts: 3If you look down a few posts I gave you the resources to check this kind of question out. She is popular on both The List and SDASP.
Originally Posted by Solarisp91
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-11 18:56 #1930Regular Member

Posts: 8Uber noob needs help.
Hey guys,
I just joined not to long ago and made a post the other day about my lame experience trying this out. I'm still learning but eaqer to get back on the horse as it were. I came upon this girls today and I would love to know if anyone has seen her and how it was. Or direct me to a post that may provide said info. I am afraid this is too good to be true. And I am also afraid I may fall in love.
http://sensualgoddessstephanie.com/index.html
-
03-15-11 18:32 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 391If you look at most of the news reports of the Vista busts, they almost always say "after receiving complaints". I don't think it is police focus as much as it is a busy community "activist".
Originally Posted by Joe Coodidge
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-11 08:55 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 605Another sting in Vista
http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/vi...4d3a322c8.html
I had not visited any of these establishments. But it seems the police focus on Vista.
Joe











Reply With Quote




