Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1942
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanamp  [View Original Post]
    This place was crazy busy because it was the only game in town and the girls went beyond the normal R&T for a Chinese place. Good while it lasted but it was clearly doomed from the start.
    Damn.

    Yeah that place popped up right when my pocketbook was light, so I couldn't check it out. Knew that place wasn't going to last long. But now that I have some coin I wanted to go around the board at least once over there but that place barely survived a month. Oh well. Guess I'll still be sticking to escorts for now.

  2. #1941

    Bonita Massage Parlors

    03-20-11 22:42Mechan2000

    Visited Bonita this weekend and received another great massage followed by HE that I was not expecting which is always good. There was a lot of teasing but I had that before w / out any finish, but this time I guess luck was on my side. They have a mix of older and younger gals, and either way, you can at least assume you'll get a good rub. I haven't had a bad one yet. I didn't try my negotiation skills so it was. 50 for the rub and. 40 for the tug.

    I haven't seen a Chinese massage parlor in Bonita for years. Are you talking about one on Bonita Road in Chula Vista?

  3. #1940

    A-1 Escondido

    I received very bad news today. Mamasan Connie has left A-1 and took along with her several of her really good providers including Erica.

    When I find out where they are I will post.

    In the meantime I have very reliable sources that tell me Asia Spa (see reports below) and Touch of Health are good bets. I will also try new Spas here in Escondido and post.

  4. #1939
    Quote Originally Posted by John G Smith  [View Original Post]
    That was quick. I hadn't even had a chance to visit that place and it's already busted. Even in Vista they usually can go for 6-8 months before getting busted. This one barely lasted a month or two.

    I agree, it's the complaints that cause these places to get investigated and the Vista PD seems pretty eager to followup on AMP complaints whereas other city PDs concentrate on more serious crimes.
    This place was crazy busy because it was the only game in town and the girls went beyond the normal R&T for a Chinese place. Good while it lasted but it was clearly doomed from the start.

  5. #1938

    Chinese I Massage

    Visited Bonita this weekend and received another great massage followed by HE that I was not expecting which is always good. There was a lot of teasing but I had that before w / out any finish, but this time I guess luck was on my side. They have a mix of older and younger gals, and either way, you can at least assume you'll get a good rub. I haven't had a bad one yet. I didn't try my negotiation skills so it was. 50 for the rub and. 40 for the tug.

  6. #1937

    A1 Escondido. Erica

    I visited A1 a few days ago and asked Mamasan Connie for Erica, who is my favorite provider. I usually get 30 min but when I found that Erica was available I chose 60 minutes. Erica was educated in the USA and speaks perfect English. She has a beautiful natural rack and tremendous oral skills. Her massage is decent. I have been going to AMP for over 15 years and Erica is the best. I will PM details to regular posters. For all others try the 30 min massage with Erica. It's $40 with the coupon in the Reader. I tip 0. 6. You won't be disappointed.

  7. #1936
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Coodidge  [View Original Post]

    http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/vi...4d3a322c8.html

    I had not visited any of these establishments. But it seems the police focus on Vista.

    Joe
    That was quick. I hadn't even had a chance to visit that place and it's already busted. Even in Vista they usually can go for 6-8 months before getting busted. This one barely lasted a month or two.

    I agree, it's the complaints that cause these places to get investigated and the Vista PD seems pretty eager to followup on AMP complaints whereas other city PDs concentrate on more serious crimes.

    But part of opening an AMP is getting a good non-descript location in a somewhat seedy area and greasing the right people. The Vista AMP that just got shutdown was too close to middle-class residential areas and it's clear the AMP owner didn't soften up the neighboring business owners.

    I remember talking to a mamasan at an Oceanside AMP a few years back and she would tell me how her business neighbors were very friendly and she would treat them to lunch (and maybe more?) and etc. That AMP managed to stay in business for quite a while and it wasn't finally shutdown until the city council decided to "clean up" Oceanside blvd and started revoking massage permits city-wide. But the mamasan was never narked on by her neighbors or had trouble with the LE because she knew how to grease the right people. Maybe that's the difference between the Korean and Chinese AMPs.

  8. #1935
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarisp91  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to or have even thought about this place in years. I stopped by today and was pleasantly surprised. The last time I was there was maybe 12 years ago, Ouch. At any rate back then the girls were way more trashy, and quite possibly way more inebriated. This time however proved to be a big improvement. .2 for the best five minutes. Just what I needed.
    I prefer them trashy and inebriated.

  9. #1934

    Jolar. Seriously!

    I have not been to or have even thought about this place in years. I stopped by today and was pleasantly surprised. The last time I was there was maybe 12 years ago, Ouch. At any rate back then the girls were way more trashy, and quite possibly way more inebriated. This time however proved to be a big improvement. .2 for the best five minutes. Just what I needed.

  10. #1933
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarisp91  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I just joined not to long ago and made a post the other day about my lame experience trying this out. I'm still learning but eaqer to get back on the horse as it were. I came upon this girls today and I would love to know if anyone has seen her and how it was. Or direct me to a post that may provide said info. I am afraid this is too good to be true. And I am also afraid I may fall in love.

    http://sensualgoddessstephanie.com/index.html
    Yeah, she seems cute and fun. She also seems to have quite a few reviews on other sites so you can go to those sites and check it out too.

    The best approach is to go an check it out yourself. I would if I had the $$$ right now. She appears not to do FS, just a FBSM. Plus those body slides are fun. I went to this provider a while back and it was amazing:

    http://www.billie4urbody.com/index.html

    Joe

  11. #1932
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    If you look at most of the news reports of the Vista busts, they almost always say "after receiving complaints". I don't think it is police focus as much as it is a busy community "activist".
    Good point. I wondered about this too. Maybe one of the local companies in the area or same strip mall.

  12. #1931
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarisp91  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I just joined not to long ago and made a post the other day about my lame experience trying this out. I'm still learning but eaqer to get back on the horse as it were. I came upon this girls today and I would love to know if anyone has seen her and how it was. Or direct me to a post that may provide said info. I am afraid this is too good to be true. And I am also afraid I may fall in love.

    http://sensualgoddessstephanie.com/index.html
    If you look down a few posts I gave you the resources to check this kind of question out. She is popular on both The List and SDASP.

  13. #1930

    Uber noob needs help.

    Hey guys,

    I just joined not to long ago and made a post the other day about my lame experience trying this out. I'm still learning but eaqer to get back on the horse as it were. I came upon this girls today and I would love to know if anyone has seen her and how it was. Or direct me to a post that may provide said info. I am afraid this is too good to be true. And I am also afraid I may fall in love.

    http://sensualgoddessstephanie.com/index.html

  14. #1929
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Coodidge  [View Original Post]

    http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/vi...4d3a322c8.html

    I had not visited any of these establishments. But it seems the police focus on Vista.
    If you look at most of the news reports of the Vista busts, they almost always say "after receiving complaints". I don't think it is police focus as much as it is a busy community "activist".

  15. #1928

    Another sting in Vista

    http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/vi...4d3a322c8.html

    I had not visited any of these establishments. But it seems the police focus on Vista.

    Joe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape