Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 8093
-
03-25-11 09:14 #3398Regular Member

Posts: 5This is my first post but I've been lurking around here for awhile and I'm going to have to agree with Davey1965, it's "Crazy" Nicole.
-
03-25-11 08:39 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 1384I'll give everyone a hint also. Can you say "Crazy"
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-11 23:24 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 73I am speechless!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-11 14:44 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 5563Mystery Nicole - Take Another Looks
Okay! LOL! I know the last two were a bit much. Few people other than Davey would know this girl from those last pictures, so here is another.

Which Nicole is this?
CookyJar
-
03-24-11 14:33 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 5563Mystery Nicole - Take Another Looks
If I am anything; it's fair.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]

Here is another picture of our guest Nicole, taken at a different angle.
CookyJar
-
03-24-11 14:29 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 5563Mystery Guest Nicole
Let's welcome our next mystery guest. Can you tell who she is from this picture?
CookyJar
-
03-24-11 10:46 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 5563Which Nicole
Which Nicole are you talking about? ROFLOL
Originally Posted by Old School 62
[View Original Post]

Meaning no disrespect to you Old School62, but; maybe it's time you tried out another Nicole. Fortunately we have a ton of Nicoles for you to pick from.
CookyJar
-
03-24-11 09:25 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks X Facta,
Originally Posted by Tha X Facta
[View Original Post]
I have no problem with the changes you made. I hope other appreciate you efforts.
It is all a matter of personal preference. I do attempt the gentle lightening of some pictures and some portions of certain pictures. I try not to lose the integrity of the picture. I liked the contrast between the two girls as well as the rich colors of the back lit background in the original pictures.
When a picture is lightened, often some details are washed out. I noticed in your pictures, a few of Nicoles freckles are missing. LOL.
The pictures I post express my own personal taste. They reflex the calibrations of my monitor. Others may want to adjust the pictures too suit their preferences and the adjustments on their monitor.
JMHO, a blind man could have found that hole. It wasn't hard to find, you just had to know where to look.

CookyJar
-
03-24-11 01:11 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 543Shed a little light
Tried to shed a little light on the situation; hope you don't mind.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
X Out
-
03-24-11 00:37 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Where's it at where's it at
I just show what out there. If you cannot find the hole, that is not my problem.
Originally Posted by Longdeluxe
[View Original Post]
Perhaps you should get your glasses checked. Here is another view.
CookyJar
-
03-24-11 00:27 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 5563A Tale of Two Nicoles
Nicole was giving me a really sweet BBBJ when there was a knock on the Door. It was Nicole.
CookyJar
-
03-24-11 00:25 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 5563A Tale of Two Nicoles
I asked Nicole if she would like to join Nicole and me. She said, "Sure, why not." Nicole swooped down and got busy licking my balls.
CookyJar
-
03-24-11 00:23 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 5563A Tale of Two Nicoles
After they had gotten me rock hard, I told Nicole to lick on Nicole's pussy while Nicole put a condom on my dick. Nicole straddled Nicole's face and rode Nicole's face in a reverse cowgirl like position, rubbing her pussy against Nicole's tongue and lips. Once her pussy was ready, Nicole rolled over onto her back and spread her leg wide. Nicole's pussy was wet and slippery from Nicole's tonguing. I had no problem easing into Nicole's tight pussy.
CookyJar
-
03-24-11 00:22 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 5563A Tale of Two Nicoles
Nicole sucked me hard while Nicole licked my balls. I shot a nice initial load. Then we took a time out and I shot a couple of pictures of Nicole. I am glad to say, that with the help of both Nicole and Nicole, I was able to rise to the occasion and fucked Nicole mish, while Nicole fondled my nuts.
Both Nicoles are freaks and I would have no problem dating them again. YMMV.
CookyJar
-
03-24-11 00:16 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 5563More Nicoles
More Nicoles
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar












Reply With Quote





