Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3398
    This is my first post but I've been lurking around here for awhile and I'm going to have to agree with Davey1965, it's "Crazy" Nicole.

  2. #3397
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Which Nicole is this?

    CookyJar
    I'll give everyone a hint also. Can you say "Crazy"

  3. #3396
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Okay! LOL! I know the last two were a bit much. Few people other than Davey would know this girl from those last pictures, so here is another.

    Which Nicole is this?

    CookyJar
    I am speechless!

  4. #3395

    Mystery Nicole - Take Another Looks

    Okay! LOL! I know the last two were a bit much. Few people other than Davey would know this girl from those last pictures, so here is another.



    Which Nicole is this?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mystery Nicole 21.jpg‎  

  5. #3394

    Mystery Nicole - Take Another Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    . Maybe it's time you tried out another Nicole. Fortunately we have a ton of Nicoles for you to pick from.

    CookyJar
    If I am anything; it's fair.

    Here is another picture of our guest Nicole, taken at a different angle.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mystery Nicole 006.jpg‎  

  6. #3393

    Mystery Guest Nicole

    Let's welcome our next mystery guest. Can you tell who she is from this picture?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mystery Nicole 007.jpg‎  

  7. #3392

    Which Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Old School 62  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's had a kid and has definitely put on weight. She still looks good though. I hate to speculate but it will not be long before her dope habit get's real bad again. As some of you guys may remember my post back in 2008, we went to a hotel and she slept the whole time. Shot some dope straight away and good night Irene. The next morning we go down to the hotel restaurant and grab some Breakfast. She nodded out in her food.
    Which Nicole are you talking about? ROFLOL



    Meaning no disrespect to you Old School62, but; maybe it's time you tried out another Nicole. Fortunately we have a ton of Nicoles for you to pick from.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 95.jpg‎  

  8. #3391
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Tried to shed a little light on the situation; hope you don't mind.

    X Out
    Thanks X Facta,

    I have no problem with the changes you made. I hope other appreciate you efforts.

    It is all a matter of personal preference. I do attempt the gentle lightening of some pictures and some portions of certain pictures. I try not to lose the integrity of the picture. I liked the contrast between the two girls as well as the rich colors of the back lit background in the original pictures.

    When a picture is lightened, often some details are washed out. I noticed in your pictures, a few of Nicoles freckles are missing. LOL.

    The pictures I post express my own personal taste. They reflex the calibrations of my monitor. Others may want to adjust the pictures too suit their preferences and the adjustments on their monitor.

    JMHO, a blind man could have found that hole. It wasn't hard to find, you just had to know where to look.



    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole 56.jpg‎  

  9. #3390

    Shed a little light

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I just show what out there. If you cannot find the hole, that is not my problem.

    Perhaps you should get your glasses checked. Here is another view.

    CookyJar
    Tried to shed a little light on the situation; hope you don't mind.

    X Out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole & Nicole 00.jpg‎   Two Nicoles 006.jpg‎   Nikki 006.jpg‎  

  10. #3389

    Re: Where's it at where's it at

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdeluxe  [View Original Post]
    Actually from the look of this picture it appears black nicole doesn't have a pussy either. Thats another way to tell them apart.
    I just show what out there. If you cannot find the hole, that is not my problem.

    Perhaps you should get your glasses checked. Here is another view.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole & Nicole 00.jpg‎  

  11. #3388

    A Tale of Two Nicoles

    Nicole was giving me a really sweet BBBJ when there was a knock on the Door. It was Nicole.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Two Nicoles 004.jpg‎  

  12. #3387

    A Tale of Two Nicoles

    I asked Nicole if she would like to join Nicole and me. She said, "Sure, why not." Nicole swooped down and got busy licking my balls.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Two Nicoles 006.jpg‎  

  13. #3386

    A Tale of Two Nicoles

    After they had gotten me rock hard, I told Nicole to lick on Nicole's pussy while Nicole put a condom on my dick. Nicole straddled Nicole's face and rode Nicole's face in a reverse cowgirl like position, rubbing her pussy against Nicole's tongue and lips. Once her pussy was ready, Nicole rolled over onto her back and spread her leg wide. Nicole's pussy was wet and slippery from Nicole's tonguing. I had no problem easing into Nicole's tight pussy.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole & Nicole 09.jpg‎  

  14. #3385

    A Tale of Two Nicoles

    Nicole sucked me hard while Nicole licked my balls. I shot a nice initial load. Then we took a time out and I shot a couple of pictures of Nicole. I am glad to say, that with the help of both Nicole and Nicole, I was able to rise to the occasion and fucked Nicole mish, while Nicole fondled my nuts.

    Both Nicoles are freaks and I would have no problem dating them again. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Two Nicoles 007.jpg‎  

  15. #3384

    More Nicoles

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell which is which? I know! It's amazing, isn't it. A threesome with two girls both named "Nicole." If it were not for the tattoos I would not have been able to tell them apart.

    ROFLMBAS.

    CookyJar
    More Nicoles

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More Nicoles 500.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape