Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3353

    Re: LOL – Nicole is Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod II  [View Original Post]
    … make sure she had some sleep before you date her, fell asleep on me a few times.
    How did you know? What gave her away? The tat? I figured the new ones would throw everyone off. The red hair and cute face? You must have peeked. LOL.

    I guarantee you she did not nod off during our date – more to follow.

    In fact, I've date her on three separate occasions, two were threesomes and there was never the slightest hint of a nod.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole 501.jpg‎  

  2. #3352

    Re: LOL – Nicole is Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod II  [View Original Post]
    I love little Nicole, …
    Give that man a cigar.

    It was the eyes, right? The eyes gave her away, right?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole 500.jpg‎  

  3. #3351
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod II  [View Original Post]
    I love little Nicole, just make sure she had some sleep before you date her, fell asleep on me a few times.
    Somehow I think it might not only be a lack of sleep for why she's falling asleep on someone. From my experience, there are other factors involved with girls who nod off / fall asleep.

  4. #3350

    LOL. Nicole Is back

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Mike80, Davey and all of you others who were around in 2007, give it a try. Who is she?

    CookyJar
    I love little Nicole, just make sure she had some sleep before you date her, fell asleep on me a few times.

  5. #3349

    Re: Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentChan  [View Original Post]
    As a lover of white women, where might I find this lovely white MILF donna?
    She was standing on the corner of Letterly. If she were walking on Market St you would pass her by, never thinking for a moment that she might be a SW.

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentChan  [View Original Post]
    Philly street girls are horrible. I wouldn't fuck anyone of them. You want good streetwalkers, GO to LA. On the Figuroia, its fucking hoe heaven. Mostly black girls, but they beat the Philly Kensington hoe any day.
    Hmmmmm! Am I wasting my time responding to your request?

    CookyJar

  6. #3348
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    I just read that linked article and it was powerful. Makes it really hit home how dedicated the Marines and soldiers are, and how much gratitude we owe them for voluntarily enlisting and defending our country's interests and freedoms. I pray for the wounded and killed and hope that our government does everything that they can, no expense spared, in the treatment of their injuries and rehabilitation.

    I re-read Arresex's comments. If I am reading them correctly, I find them disgusting and offensive.
    Thanks Socalcasualguy,

    The plight of American Wounded Veterans should never be used as the but of a joke. Arresex is a tasteless asshole antagonist. If he were really concerned he could have posted the link without connecting it to any post of mine or anyone else's.

    I am not a warmonger. I've seen firsthand what happened in war. IMHO, we should bring back the draft. It was the draft that ended the Vietnam War, and nothing else. It is the lack of a draft that allows the current conflicts to continue. If there was a draft there would be marches in the streets to stop the war and end the killing and maiming of young men. JMHO.

    Once a Marine, Always a Marine.

    CookyJar

  7. #3347

    Mystery Guest

    This one should be easy. How could anyone forget these.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Myster Guest 006.jpg‎  

  8. #3346

    Mystery Guest

    Mike80, Davey and all of you others who were around in 2007, give it a try. Who is she?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mystery Guest 500.jpg‎  

  9. #3345
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I would not have linked this commentary to this thread. It's a little disrespectful don't you think. Marines and Purple Heart recipients are very sensitive when it comes to our wounds.

    As a disabled vet, I find the connection you are implying offensive.

    But, since you have chosen to do it, let's do it right. Everyone who thinks of themselves as an American should go to this link and read:

    CookyJar
    I just read that linked article and it was powerful. Makes it really hit home how dedicated the Marines and soldiers are, and how much gratitude we owe them for voluntarily enlisting and defending our country's interests and freedoms. I pray for the wounded and killed and hope that our government does everything that they can, no expense spared, in the treatment of their injuries and rehabilitation.

    I re-read Arresex's comments. If I am reading them correctly, I find them disgusting and offensive.

  10. #3344

    Donna

    As a lover of white women, where might I find this lovely white MILF donna?

  11. #3343

    Re: In defense of CJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Arresex  [View Original Post]
    WashAccount, blow it out your ass. This photographer is an ex-Marine. He learned to respect bi-sexual ways in service to our country over in Asia as well as on Catherine Street here in Philadelphia. He's old now, and he's learned to put his experience with same-sex encounters to good use: graphic photos. Have a little respect, please, for this ex-Marine who has defended our liberties. He is now defending our freedom to have sex any way we like it.

    In contrast, look.

    here

    At another ex-Marine who probably thinks his overcoming a few injuries merits as much respect as our hero here who is providing us with very useful pornography. Ha! That Lance Corporal will probably never learn what's important in life. Will you ever learn, WashAccount?

    Semper Fi
    I would not have linked this commentary to this thread. It's a little disrespectful don't you think. Marines and Purple Heart recipients are very sensitive when it comes to our wounds.

    As a disabled vet, I find the connection you are implying offensive.

    But, since you have chosen to do it, let's do it right. Everyone who thinks of themselves as an American should go to this link and read: Still in the Fight: Scars.

    There is no such thing as an "ex-marine."

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Semper Fi.jpg‎  

  12. #3342

    Donna - A MILF – a pleasant change of pace

    Link to previous post: Donna – A Midnight Vampire

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Donna is a real MILF. She is a cutie who makes her living coming out after the sun goes down. She comes out, after midnight, like those Vampires popular in today's fiction. I asked her if she ever comes out during the day, because I rarely come out after dark. Donna claimed that she comes out late because there is less visible LE action.

    CookyJar
    Not much has changed. Donna is still one cute MILF. The biggest difference was; this was an early morning pick-up.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Donna 500.jpg‎  

  13. #3341

    Donna - A MILF – a pleasant change of pace

    Donna is one of the best looking MILF on the avenue. She has a pleasant niceness about her. None of that hip hop,

    ghetto speak you get with a lot of the younger girls.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Donna 502.jpg‎  

  14. #3340

    Donna - A MILF – a pleasant change of pace

    I am a old school gentleman. A true gentlemen never ask a lady her age. I guesstimate Donna to be in her late thirties or early forties. I could be wrong. Her body is fit and show few signs of aging. Her boobs are perky and have never nursed a baby. For a mature lady, she sure looks good.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Donna 501.jpg‎  

  15. #3339

    Donna - A MILF – a pleasant change of pace

    Like most good providers, Donna wants to be remembered. She wants repeat business. Her BBBJ was study, tireless and strong to the finish. She never rushed, complained or showed the slightest hint of discomfort. Once she got started she maintained a rhythmic up and down until I could take it no longer. I grabbed her hair and pushed down; I could feel the back of her throat as I came hard. She stayed the course and took every drop before rushing to spit.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Donna 503.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape