Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8475

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Neddd  [View Original Post]
    Tried Red Sun in Malden. Looked like a nice place and it was but for the partitioned rooms that did not go all the way up to the ceiling so anyone in another room or booth can hear you. Had Annie. Nice young 20's Didn't ask how I liked my massage just started in, medium touch. No tease at all, I had to keep my "hint" groans down when she got near jr. on the flip finished nicely. Good roaming allowed. HE. 60 +60 I think I will return but hopefully the rooms' walls will go all the way up! I do miss my usual spot in Danvers. Ivy. Does anyone happen to know what happened to Tina?
    I visited Red Sun and had a similar experience. Nice place but walls don't reach ceiling. And drew Annie too. She is as described and is fairly cute. She gave me a med massage and it was okay. Costs were the same. Will most likely repeat.

  2. #8474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Red Sun

    Tried Red Sun in Malden. Looked like a nice place and it was but for the partitioned rooms that did not go all the way up to the ceiling so anyone in another room or booth can hear you. Had Annie. Nice young 20's Didn't ask how I liked my massage just started in, medium touch. No tease at all, I had to keep my "hint" groans down when she got near jr. on the flip finished nicely. Good roaming allowed. HE. 60 +60 I think I will return but hopefully the rooms' walls will go all the way up! I do miss my usual spot in Danvers. Ivy. Does anyone happen to know what happened to Tina?

  3. #8473

    3808

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    Let's not be too alarmist here. It may be due do what you suspect, or may not be. These places are typically fly by night, and there's not a whole lot of stability, as in rotating providers, rotating apts, different phone #s, different hours and days of availability etc. Unless you saw a news article or something.
    I had an opportunity to speak with a provider I saw first at that #. Although English was difficult, it appears that lack of consistent business may have led to the apparent demise of that operation.

  4. #8472

    You're surprised?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bluey  [View Original Post]
    Fake pictures on their ad what else is new.
    You sound surprised.

    Haven't seen one yet (except the individuals) that has real pics.

  5. #8471

    Fake pictures on their add what else is new.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakydeaky45  [View Original Post]
    Very enjoyable experience, will repeat, damages. 7 +.4 tip. 6 for roaming up top, light touch and tease the entire time, pace good, follows your guidance, believe it was Tina, also they give out a frequent flyer card buy 6 get 1 free.
    Fake pictures on their ad what else is new.

  6. #8470

    Waltham Wellness

    Took another trip to Waltham Wellness. I called first and they said to come right over. Jessica let me in and led me to the room. Very nice hugs from her in the room as she collected house fee. I was hoping she'd be my masseuse and told her so but she was busy she said. I ended up with Lulu. Lulu is cute but her english is nonexistent. Massage was okay. Medium pressure. After the hot towel wipe down, she gave a very minimal tease. Not even feather touch (which I really like) before telling me to flip. After the flip no tease at all. She just went right for it with oil. Okay technique and access was allowed up top.

    A quick cleanup and immediately after clean up she said "Okay all done" and she helped me get dressed. On the way out Jessica grabbed me and gave me a hug. She wouldn't let go (fine with me) and was getting a little frisky (also fine with me) and said "Next time you try me?" I quickly agreed and after a few more hugs and squeezes, I was on my way. Checked the time and I was there for just over an hour.

    Lulu was nice but I wish she had teased a bit and done some massage on my front especially after the main event. Maybe she didn't because we were running short on time. Not the best time I've had there but not terrible either. I will most likely return and try to see Jessica. 60/40.

  7. #8469

    Licenses

    Just an FYI, licenses can be checked at the following link http://license.reg.state.ma.us/publi...asp?color=blue.

    Hong is licensed and current. She is very capable of giving a good massage. Her talking is part of her charm in a strange way. New place is great. It is very quiet on the weekend so if being one of a few cars in the lot bothers you, go during the week.

  8. #8468

    Hong

    Recently paid a visit to Hong. First time at new location and like the setup there. Private and discreet. She put me in a room which is an *actual* room. Not 1/2 wall or anything like that.

    Paid the fee & got on table. I asked for med massage she did a good job. I think she has some formal training and it shows in her skills. She seemed like she was rushing. So I asked her to slow down a bit and she did. She has great hands and knows how to use them. Tease was okay. Then the flip.

    After flip she massaged the front and tease was even better. Was allowed some UTC roaming up top. Main event was pretty good. She massaged twig while teasing the berries. It had been a while for me and I exploded like a teenage boy on prom night. Afterwards she cleaned up with hot towel and continued with some massage on my chest and head.

    Only gripe is that she likes to talk. I mean, really really really likes to talk. But, we know and accept that. And it's for me it's a small concession to a good experience. Then again. Different strokes for different folks (no pun intended). .

    Big hug at end and she gave me a bottled water.

    Damage was 70 + 40. Will repeat.

  9. #8467

    One near the bank

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    I still don't remember seeing meters there.
    That is the one near the bank, and you are right she tried to make it a diy but was I was able to get her to agree to HJ.

    I've have only been to this place once and giving the fact that there were no other providers and this one didn't speak or at least acted as if she didn't speak any English I would not return. Unless someone advises different.

  10. #8466
    Quote Originally Posted by Yello Tail  [View Original Post]
    One near the bank and one across from the gas station. The one near the bank is probably the one he refers to. It is primarily a dyi place.
    I still don't remember seeing meters there.

  11. #8465

    Medford for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    I just drove Main St in Medford and didn't see one meter. You sure it was Medford?
    Meter is to the right of the bank looking at it (next to the fire hydrant) at traffic light and place is to the left of bank.

    I believe it was High street, not Main Street.

  12. #8464

    Maybe, maybe not

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman50  [View Original Post]
    I was set to call 3808 last week. Called and phone was shut off. Called other BP "near chinatown" nunber and got same result. Beginning to wonder whether heat was on because of posts here. I do see a new one pop up today. I did find what I was looking for but had to leave Boston. Had such a positive experience but with all of the heat on, don't want to put the young lady at risk. I haven't seen many reviews from the area in question even though there are enough ads. That area has had busts and, unfortunately, it makes sense not to post a review that I would like here because it was the top AMP experience I have had (of three).

    Sorry guys.
    Let's not be too alarmist here. It may be due do what you suspect, or may not be. These places are typically fly by night, and there's not a whole lot of stability, as in rotating providers, rotating apts, different phone #s, different hours and days of availability etc. Unless you saw a news article or something.

  13. #8463

    Business as usual

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman50  [View Original Post]
    I was set to call 3808 last week. Called and phone was shut off. Called other BP "near chinatown" nunber and got same result. Beginning to wonder whether heat was on because of posts here. I do see a new one pop up today. I did find what I was looking for but had to leave Boston. Had such a positive experience but with all of the heat on, don't want to put the young lady at risk. I haven't seen many reviews from the area in question even though there are enough ads. That area has had busts and, unfortunately, it makes sense not to post a review that I would like here because it was the top AMP experience I have had (of three).

    Sorry guys
    I called this one 6351 which is at the 224 location and no problems on Wednesday last week. .6 for the massage and. 4 for the HJ. Nothing great but in a rush and it is always there. 2nd flr

  14. #8462

    Whoops, belongs in non-asian. How to fix?

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Here's the CL ad:

    How Diana Can help.

    Do you have stress in your life?

    Are you a serious athlete or a weekend warrior?

    Want to enhance your training?

    Do you have aches, pains or tension?

    Are you sore or tight from work or exercise?

    Maybe you 'slept funny' and woke up sore?

    Want to sleep better?

    Want to feel better about your life?

    Want to Improve your workout while you relax?

    Or Just need a break?

    How about an inexpensive mini vacation?

    Get away from it all.

    Each treatment is designed to target your issues and take care of your needs.

    The result is an overall feeling of wellness that lasts for days.

    Diana is a certified & licensed mature therapist with a great deal of training and skill,

    Combined with natural intuition, she cares about how you feel and wants to help.

    As with any therapy, client confidentiality and privacy is strictly respected and upheld.

    She will be happy to schedule a appointment for you, just call (617) xxx-4413 (Diana)

    So I called recently, she's in Malu's space. Diana is late 30's, very attractive, built like a brick sh*thouse, but no roaming. I like a strong, hard massage and couldn't seem to get that from her. HE was just ok. 70/40
    Whoops, belongs in non-asian. How to fix?

  15. #8461

    LE getting tight Boston

    I was set to call 3808 last week. Called and phone was shut off. Called other BP "near chinatown" nunber and got same result. Beginning to wonder whether heat was on because of posts here. I do see a new one pop up today. I did find what I was looking for but had to leave Boston. Had such a positive experience but with all of the heat on, don't want to put the young lady at risk. I haven't seen many reviews from the area in question even though there are enough ads. That area has had busts and, unfortunately, it makes sense not to post a review that I would like here because it was the top AMP experience I have had (of three).

    Sorry guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape