Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 3328
-
03-17-11 20:03 #688Senior Member

Posts: 160Mo County and BWI are on FIRE
and not in a good way. the feds aint playing fair.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/...scort-websites
reverse stings and all that. i'd advise anyone in mo county to only see people you know. don't roll the dice. if the ad says she's 19 run. they're using those as set ups to lure people into some **** shit. if you're into **** mongering, i hope they catch you and fry your ass. there's plenny of women that are of age to be had for fun times.
for now, i'm only seeing regulars, and real talk. i'm not doing much of that.
-
03-17-11 07:55 #687Senior Member

Posts: 115The Rise of B&S
Visited a provider downtown this week. As it seems the be the case these days, the chick who opened the door wasnt the one in the pics. Luckily she was a provider I had seen a few months ago. I told her even though I remember her and we had a decent time I don't stand for B&S. She then begins to explain how much press the LE has been putting on the girls downtown. There have been many provider arrests and LE even calls for outcalls. According to her, this has led providers to take extra precaution by placing fake pics and even having multiple ads running with different numbers. I imagine it'll only get worst before it gets better. Downtown services definitely suck these days!
-
03-16-11 21:39 #686Forum Advertiser

Posts: 155Jagger is a female that has worked with me from time to time She is a cute spinner
No complaints about her her hygiene is on point too, Not a 1st String Starter Like Naughty but a solid time for those who are intimidated or turned off by the GB Party scene. She works independent from me when she does 1 on 1's so I have no idea about her location or pricing.
Originally Posted by Drkrider
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-11 16:21 #685Senior Member

Posts: 73Maybe Roger will enlighten us.
Originally Posted by Drkrider
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-11 14:31 #684Senior Member

Posts: 744The kid knew this chic looked familiar. The kid peeped her on the loop last summer but never pounced. She has what the kid likes when it comes to ass, so the kid may have to hit that up when it warms up.
Originally Posted by Drkrider
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-11 10:16 #683Regular Member

Posts: 9I'm so sick of lying working girls!
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-11 09:21 #682Senior Member

Posts: 139REV: KimberLee
Gentlemen,
Finally caught up with KimberLee a few days ago. She was tough to track down due to the fact she's very cautious about LE and I was calling her during the day and I was a first time client. I worked some alternative channels, got in touch with her and set up an appointment in her Greenbelt location.
She was dressed in a colorful bra and panties when I arrived and she appeared very comfortable and relaxed as she stretched out on the bed. Her pics are accurate although she is "rough around the edges" (ie, chipped nail Polish and a seasoned appearance for a 22yr girl).
Started with a sloppy CBJ followed by reverse cowgirl, then missionary. No rush and she was open to my requests. She mentioned she likes greek. Professional demeanor, not GFE but nice. As you can see in her pics, she is extremely soft. I loved it. She has some of the softest and smoothest skin I've ever felt on a woman. Her ass felt like a bag of satin filled with jello. I will repeat.
I usually only have 1 cup and that day I was no different. As I got dressed she started to tell me about her life in the "game", which started at the age of 17 with a pimp, a porn she was in called "Chocolate Freaks vol 4" as Dominque Starr "?", her other online video clips, how she stays 1 step ahead of the police now that she's been arrested 3 times and working the Strip downtown during the summer. She's a seasoned vet in the game.
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...&image=4647002
-
03-16-11 08:31 #681Senior Member

Posts: 139I was wondering the same thing. Specifically, I'm wondering if Naughty used to work with "Roger" who hosts the Gbangs in Silver Spring. When I went to the Bangs I never saw Naughty, but Roger always talked about her.
Originally Posted by Geoleo2083
[View Original Post]
Last week, one of Rogers other girls "Jagger" is now posting for 1 on 1's.
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...100-22/4724735
-
03-15-11 20:39 #680Senior Member

Posts: 2686My pics are 1000% me
Adriana says they're her:
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...xen-23/3966837
Except they're pix of model Lindsey Strutt.
http://blog.neron92.info/2011/01/21/...lingerie-noir/
No reviews or online activity under the 561-350-8301 number before last week.
-
03-15-11 19:56 #679Senior Member

Posts: 565Pictures Please
As the Pimp is out on LENT observance. The Trick has to chime in. Just hope you post some pics next time. The links die in five days on BP.
Camille, has a beef with the Pimp. He commented on her in the SW section. He is NO pimp. With her freaking lazy eye.
Back to LENT service. I have to gather the pot of gold and the lucky charms.
Originally Posted by Marlo
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-11 05:42 #678Senior Member

Posts: 163BP Reviews
Sorry gentlemen as I have been absent from the board. I have fallen into the "SWING" of things and there is more ass than you can shake a dick at in that lifestyle. Nevertheless, I still managed to creep as old habits are impossible to break! So I just wanted to pass on to you some reviews of recnt ladies I have had the pleasure of sharing some time with. Hope this makes up for my abscence.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...&image=4642163
Saw Summer in Springfield. Summer has that DC stripper body, short think and sexy all day. She is finicky when it comes to kissing or touching her pussy with your fingers. I have to respect her being cautious. Set the package on the dresser and the fun begins. She usually is already naked prancing around the room like a little girl who just got out of the tub. She grabs the hat and begins with her sexy, sloppy CBJ with lots of spit and lip action. She lubes up and I jump right in. As always with Summer, in between positions she is quick to get back to sucking me with no regard as she enjoys cleaning the condom of her sweet juices. I have to watch myself as she will take it from me if I let her. I finally get her from behind in the lazy K9 and give it up to her. She wipes me off with the baby wipes and asks me to lay with her. Reason being is because its 430am and she asks me to keep her warm. Great bargain for the price. A few times she has had a girlfriend already there and they never leave to go into the bathroom as I ask that they stay. And Summer and I play as if we are the only ones there. She is always up late and answers the phone is she is available. Great time and a definite repeat.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...&image=4139636
I saw her on BP and arranged for a late afternoon appointment in Crystal City. Got to her hotel and had to wait a bit for her return call. Overall, on time and easy to arrange. Met me at the door and in a black sexy outfit with heels. And although her photos are not 100% accurate, they are a close dipiction of what she looks like. Slim, attractive youthful woman with many tattoos. I may repeat. Exchanged pleasentries to get the business out of the way. I asked what her rules were and she had few. She proceeded with a CBJ and I so enjoyed watching this lovely youthful lady do what she does. Not sure if I enjoyed the view more or the applied skills. From there she mounted me for a little CG. Her small frame was a joy to watch. We then moved on to some missionary which she seemed to enjoy most. Obviously moaning and panting from pleasure, squinting her eyes and tilting her head back. Although I wanted to hold off for more positions so that I may enjoy more views of her lovely frame, I let go and released my cup. [13][13]She went and rerieved a towel to help me clean up and thanked me for my time and pleasure. She's a cutie and I would probably revisit again.
http://www.camilejones.com
Typical two call system. I reached out to Camile last minute as my first choice did not answer the call once at her location. Nice girl but her photos are a bit more glamorous. She has a little more around the middle than I like but her attitude will win you over. Nce time but I won't repeat. She had another provider there that was hot and I would have preferred to have her but I made my bed. She took me to the bedroom of her hotel sweet and she is obviously into S&M as she put away some her toys / whips before we started to play. Took care of business and chatted for a bit. She is not a clock watcher and I was just there for some relief. She started out with a CBJ and she asked me what was my preferred starting position. I opted for the K9. Nice but one thing I find to be a huge turn off for me is the "milky" wetness. Just not my thing. Nevertheless, I completed in that position and left satisfied. Very cute girl and seems to have been open for almost anything. She hugged and kissed be good bye and off I went. I will not repeat but nothing against her as she simply was not my preferred type.
http://eroticservices.********.com/?do=view&p=1734878
I have seen Cleo for the second time now and she is slowly becoming my ATF. She hit me on my cell to let me know she was back in town (mass text I'm sure as I am not foolish to think I am that special to any provider!). I was please to hear she was close to my place of work and eagerly made a same day appointment. We had a bit of a problem on the initial time as the date before me went over time. Which is a clear indicator that she is not a clock watcher. Not to worry, I patiently awaited my turn on deck. Non VIPers, she is a must see! She welcomed me with a warm hug and DFK. I took a short shower but she still likes to wipe your hands and genitals with her wipes. She started out with a nice ball licking while she arched that beautiful ass high in the air close to my face. I could not resist and had to guide her over some til she was right over this target. She taste absolutely YUMMY and very clean. She licked my shaft then finally put on the cover and provided her classic CBJ. She mounted me for some CG, K9, lazy K9, scissors and I finally lost the 1st cup. I assumed that since I was only there for hhr, I was done. But I asked for some DATY and she welcomed my request. She taste great and I could not get enough! Clean shaven and loved the rimming I gave her. I rolled her over on her belly so I could watch that beautiful ass arch as she fed me her sweet nectar. She then asked me if I was ready for another round. By now we are more than 50 minutes into this 30 min session. How could I say no. About 15 minutes into it, I realized cup 2 was not coming anytime soon. Nevertheless, I enjoy the effort given by us both! I showered and she kissed me on my way. Cleo is great and very personable. A must see!
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...&image=3273225
Lexi is HOTT! Her photos are accurate and she has an awesome body, beautiful pussy and great nipples! She greeted me with a hug in high heels and black teddy, with a kiss (no DFK) which complimented her beautifully tanned skinned quite well. I asked her what was her rules and she replied she would tell me when I broke one. Then she smiled! She started with the standard CBJ with much energy. Then we moved on to some missionary and it was a pleasure looking at her beautiful face. I asked for some doggie and she has a great ass to look at and beautiful skin. Then we changed over to some lazy dog whle she talked dirty to me. Kinda nice but I'm not into the dirty talk too much as it serves as a distracter for me. But she certainly tried. I was unable to finish so she went back to a CBJ. Lexi is NOT a clock watcher and a definate repeat. Lexi is hot, tall, beautiful and her nipples were a huge turn on! A definite repeat.
-
03-14-11 17:50 #677Senior Member

Posts: 163I've seen her in Crystal City
I agree, the non facial pics are not her as she is a spinner. I had an ok time with her for what I paid but I would not repeat
Originally Posted by Wasntme
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-11 17:13 #676Senior Member

Posts: 73Are Nasty or Naughty legit?
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-me-18/4707457
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-hr-28/4694227
I love a good bargain, but.
-
03-14-11 15:31 #675Senior Member

Posts: 744Wowzer!
Lmao! Dude got got. This is why it never pays to let your guard down with these hoes. Always stay on point and don't get caught slippin. He's lucky all he lost in this situation was some money. He might have to charge this to the game. Be safe monger bros.
Originally Posted by Pimp Trick
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-11 22:25 #674Senior Member

Posts: 565He got Japan
As the Pimp continues his observance of LENT. I had to check this from a tip. I was like he got JAPAN.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...321-23/3619585
The Earthquake that hit him. I should say Trick Quake.
http://maryland.backpage.com/FemaleE...ice-24/3297664
Mongers. Please protect yourself. Even thou PT has preference with some providers. I will NEVER let my guard down to this level again. PT has been on this end of the fence in his lifetime. 30 years of mongering will do that to you. Just not at that amount. WOW.
Hope he gets help from the Monger Criminal Minds BAU unit.
00 for whoever has any infomation on this girl named SEVEN 4436212321 - baltimore escorts - b.pdf
You need a Specail kind of Girl, for a Special kind of Guy!!! You make the choice - maryland esc.pdf















