Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8451

    Nini's in Braintree

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone checked this place out yet?
    Hi DW, I thought I saw a report here a few weeks ago that was favorable but as I remember not alot of detail.

    I was curious about this place because I thought this area was mostly residential. I happened to be in the area today so I did a drive by, unfortunatly I was not alone so I could not stop in and check out the providers. The place is in a small office complex. As I was sitting at the light I was trying to look in windows to try to identyfy the place. I did see one room with some some type of clothes line rigged up in it with clothes hanging from it. I am pretty sure that is the place as this is not really a residential building. I may TOFTT in the next week or so.

    YF023

  2. #8450

    Nini's Asian Body Works

    Anyone checked this place out yet?

  3. #8449
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty411  [View Original Post]
    Went to Spa on main medford. Massage 2 he 0 " I'll help you" no thanks! After asking for tip and receiving it. Should of known looks 5.

    Parking is on street filled meter still got towed. WTF meter broken and ran out of time.

    Damages.

    House. 8.

    He. 4 (didn't happen)

    Meter 2. 00.

    Tow. 9.

    Ticket. 5 Yes ticket

    Think le watched me go into building.

    If service was at least good wouldn't of hurt so bad but even if offered for free next time I still would pass it up never mind possibility of le watching traffic coming and going
    Holy shit that sucks.

  4. #8448

    Plymouth Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Plyfun  [View Original Post]
    Tried the place on Samo but was closed. Said closed for today & tomorrow renovating and new staff. Bbay place is closed til 3/15? I think. Sign on door says on trip to China. Can't find a decent place in Plymouth or close to canal.
    Don't bother. I want there last week. The masseuse was in her 40s, not hot but not gross, but that was the high point of the massage. It was a terrible massage she just ran her hands lightly over my back. No teasing whatsoever and she had a half scowl on her face the entire time. On the flip it was DIY only. I won't go back.

  5. #8447
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty411  [View Original Post]
    Went to Spa on main medford. Massage 2 he 0 " I'll help you" no thanks! After asking for tip and receiving it. Should of known looks 5.

    Parking is on street filled meter still got towed. WTF meter broken and ran out of time.

    Damages.

    House. 8.

    He. 4 (didn't happen)

    Meter 2. 00.

    Tow. 9.

    Ticket. 5 Yes ticket

    Think le watched me go into building.

    If service was at least good wouldn't of hurt so bad but even if offered for free next time I still would pass it up never mind possibility of le watching traffic coming and going
    I just drove Main St in Medford and didn't see one meter. You sure it was Medford?

  6. #8446

    Mandela Revisited

    Was in Newton recently, in need of a massage, and decided to try Mandela Massage Center for old time's sake. Took a chance on a walk in and had to wait about 10 minutes. During this time I saw a few Therapists (all north of 40) and was told that Gina would be me therapist as soon as she finished with a client. They have my fictitious name on file there from about 10 years ago so that means I have been pre-approved for at least a HJ. I really had no interest in paying $60. 00+ for a HJ as I just wanted a good massage and was curious to see if I recognized anyone from the old days. Kat was the only familiar face and she still looks the same but with a few gray hairs. So Gina arrives and introduces herself. Gina is about 40+ with a few (I'm being kind) extra pounds. Long story short, after the flip Gina asked me what I had in mind and I told her that I just wanted a therapeutic massage. Gina gives a great massage and is a very friendly lady. $80. 00 for a 45 minute therapeutic massage is well above the prevailing rates.

  7. #8445

    Lexington Bodyworks

    Stopped by Lexington Bodyworks, a new place advertised on CL. It is located at the back of the office building, with plenty of parking, and there was a man inside sitting at the front desk. My girl was probably in early 30s, decently attractive, and massage was good. I left satisfied and would return again here. Cost $60 + $40. I think this is a good option in this area.

  8. #8444

    Lavender

    Re-open in somerville, use to go and see jenifer and lisa. Good massage and great ending from both. Has any one tried recently, I was wondering if either girl is back. Great sandwitch shop next door. Rub, tug, and tuna. Haha I'll try soon and come back with report. P. R.

  9. #8443

    Sub par service main St Medford

    Went to Spa on main medford. Massage 2 he 0 " I'll help you" no thanks! After asking for tip and receiving it. Should of known looks 5.

    Parking is on street filled meter still got towed. WTF meter broken and ran out of time.

    Damages.

    House. 8.

    He. 4 (didn't happen)

    Meter 2. 00.

    Tow. 9.

    Ticket. 5 Yes ticket

    Think le watched me go into building.

    If service was at least good wouldn't of hurt so bad but even if offered for free next time I still would pass it up never mind possibility of le watching traffic coming and going

  10. #8442

    Google voice a must fr iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenn Jack  [View Original Post]
    Very interesting discussion is this an app that you can get for the iPhone directly on Google? How do I load it, like the idea of this very much.

    Jack
    Go online and sign up first to get number then you can download the app. Voila new number.

  11. #8441

    Spot on gentlemen

    Thank you both for the advice, absolutely spot on what I needed! Thanks again!

    Happy hunting all and stay safe out there!

  12. #8440

    Try Amy in Medford

    Brazilian woman, LMT, well reviewed here. She posts to CL Therapeutic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Desperate for a STRONG HARD massage I cycled back to WW recently. Got LuLu, new to me. Petite, above average looks and age, breath smelled of tooth decay. NO ENGLISH. See end of report.

    Mid-Day, weekday, asked for strong, hard massage. It was so-so, no real training was obvious. After the flip, only one muscle group was worked, like trying to start a campfire. All over before I could slow her down. 50 minutes. 60/40 Won't repeat. So when I was leaving I was not looking at the top of the stairs properly and I almost fell, she says "BE CAREFUL". No english, huh?

    So, here is where I need help: Where can I get a 60 minute STRONG, HARD trained massage?

    Thanks.

    Mm

  13. #8439

    Good strong massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Desperate for a STRONG HARD massage I cycled back to WW recently. Got LuLu, new to me. Petite, above average looks and age, breath smelled of tooth decay. NO ENGLISH. See end of report.

    Mid-Day, weekday, asked for strong, hard massage. It was so-so, no real training was obvious. After the flip, only one muscle group was worked, like trying to start a campfire. All over before I could slow her down. 50 minutes. 60/40 Won't repeat. So when I was leaving I was not looking at the top of the stairs properly and I almost fell, she says "BE CAREFUL". No english, huh?

    So, here is where I need help: Where can I get a 60 minute STRONG, HARD trained massage?

    Thanks.

    Mm
    Try holistic spa in revere ask for new haw tell her what ales you she's always done a great job for me.

    Lefty

  14. #8438

    Waltham Wellness Again & Question

    Desperate for a STRONG HARD massage I cycled back to WW recently. Got LuLu, new to me. Petite, above average looks and age, breath smelled of tooth decay. NO ENGLISH. See end of report.

    Mid-Day, weekday, asked for strong, hard massage. It was so-so, no real training was obvious. After the flip, only one muscle group was worked, like trying to start a campfire. All over before I could slow her down. 50 minutes. 60/40 Won't repeat. So when I was leaving I was not looking at the top of the stairs properly and I almost fell, she says "BE CAREFUL". No english, huh?

    So, here is where I need help: Where can I get a 60 minute STRONG, HARD trained massage?

    Thanks.

    Mm

  15. #8437

    Plymouth

    Tried the place on Samo but was closed. Said closed for today & tomorrow renovating and new staff. Bbay place is closed til 3/15? I think. Sign on door says on trip to China. Can't find a decent place in Plymouth or close to canal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape