Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Heather

    Cls9637, dude those are some real good shots.

    Misfit

  2. #5994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Monger  [View Original Post]
    With reference to pic 13, I would get those red bumps checked out. Seriously.

    And as a lesson to other mongers out there. She just sucked a cock with those unknown bumps. Now are you going to let her put your mouth on your uncovered johnson? You never know what has been in her mouth before you. I know we all love the BBBJ, but there are risks.

    Dr. Monger
    While I appreciate everyone's concern, those spots (they're not bumps) have been there for at least the last 30 years, during which time I have had many medical examinations with no issues. Thanks for looking out for me.

  3. #5993

    Erin

    After reading a number of reports, I cruised into Baltimore last night on my way from Western PA to Hampton Roads. Got into town around 8:00 and started looking for a cheep notel for the night. My standards for a room are not very high when I'm by myself and paying out of my own pocket and it's been my experience that one can usually find a sleazy dump where SW are known to be. Perhaps I was in the wrong location, but after cruising around for about two hours I finally asked someone who told me about Tim's.

    Got a room there (which cost me a bit more than I'm used to paying) then toke a ride down Wilkens where I noticed a number of WSW earlier. It was about 11:00 and after two passes up and down Wilkens I spotted a girl that looked worth while on the other side of the round-about. I pulled over off of the first exit and noticed that she was approaching. She came up, asked if I was looking for company, then jumped in my truck. She introduced herself\ as Erin and after the touchy thing we were on our way.

    I told her about my room at Tim's and she said that she had a place right down the street that was safe and we could use it for a. 01 spot. I told her I only had two Jacksons and she said we could work with that.

    Back in her room she got undressed. What a pleasure it was watching her disrobe to reveal a most beautiful body. Erin looks to be in her mid twenties, about 5'8, perfect ass, with, smallish (but very perky) boobs. She's got shoulder length, dark, straight hair and nice DSL. She does have a piercing on the left side of her lower lip that, I must admit, when I first saw her it I thought it was some kind of growth to shy away from. She has a small patch of fuzz with her kitty, but hey, I like hair (I'm not a pedophile, I like women) and I told her so. For. 04 she let me taste her nectar (I know, not for everyone, but I'm into that) and it was clean and sweet as could be. Then she gave me one outstanding bbbjtcws.

    I found Erin to be very pleasant and eager to please. I would highly recommend her to my fellow mongers!

  4. #5992

    Be careful Out there Guy!

    Seriously! I'm pretty sure it feels good with no jiimy on, but always remember! Every action that we take has consequences!

    I always bring ballons to the party just in case No BBBJ for me!

  5. #5991

    Heather

    Picked up Heather (22yr old WSW brunnette) near Pontiac in Broolyn. She got a nice feature but her boobs kinda sagged. Got a BJ at her place nearby for the standard price. Wouldn't go all the way because it was that time of the month for her. Nice attitude. Will definitely repeat.

  6. #5990
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    These are the other pictures I have of Heather from the other day.
    With reference to pic 13, I would get those red bumps checked out. Seriously.

    And as a lesson to other mongers out there. She just sucked a cock with those unknown bumps. Now are you going to let her put your mouth on your uncovered johnson? You never know what has been in her mouth before you. I know we all love the BBBJ, but there are risks.

    Dr. Monger

  7. #5989

    A family that plays together stays together. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    You're right, her name was Chrissy. She had a daughter who was about 5 or 6 the last time I saw either of them. They were actually sisters-in-law. On was with the others brother. They were both fun to be with, but then Stacey got nuts, and they both went downhill fast. The last time I saw them they were renting a room on Wilkens.
    Sisters STACY and CHRISSY were well known providers along Wilkens a few years ago. I dated CHRISSY a few times who always tried to up sale. I remember one occasion where she invited me to her townhouse and AS I entered and was walking upstairs to CHRISSY's room we passed her dad in the kitchen who she claimed was a retired BC cop who supposedly died of acute alcoholism months later. It spooked me but I continued heading to her room. When inside chrissy made me comfortable opened her blouse for me to play with her tits and after cuming in her mouth she spit it out into a spit cup beside the chair. I liked her sister Stacy better who had killer tits even though I never sampled her. A few months later CHRISSY was arrested and spent time in jail. When she came our, CHRISSY had lost her front teeth in a fight and was trying to make a deal with a dentist to have them fixed. Both girls were always friendly to me and waved when they saw me driving past. I tried to pick up STACY a few years ago when she saw me driving down Wilkens headed to Dunkin Donuts for a cup of coffee, She ran the entire block down Wilkens to greet me, but we were interrupted when a cop saw the whole thing and pulled his car in front of her. I grabbed a quick cup of coffee and left without her. At that time STACY had her teeth and looked real good. There must be something to the saying. A family that works / plays together stays together. BBB LOL

  8. #5988
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    I think that to show your face on TV they need you sign a form but you-tube is a diffrent story. Can you take someone to court if they post your face on you-tube? Just wondering
    If you are in a public place. IE-Street / Sidewalk. And it can be seen. It can be photographed, videotaped, recorded, and published without your consent!

  9. #5987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    I think Stacy's sister's name was Chrissy, but I'm really not sure. Once I came to the house for Stacy but she wasn't there, had a great time with the sister. The next time I saw the sister she had so many track marks, scabs, and rashes that I passed on services. Last time I saw Stacy was several years ago, I think she had only lost 1 or 2 teeth by then.
    You're right, her name was Chrissy. She had a daughter who was about 5 or 6 the last time I saw either of them. They were actually sisters-in-law. On was with the others brother. They were both fun to be with, but then Stacey got nuts, and they both went downhill fast. The last time I saw them they were renting a room on Wilkens.

  10. #5986

    Amanda

    Picked up Amanda around Pontiac in Broolyn around 4:30PM today. Tall, dark hair, a little shy at first. Real friendly after she loosens up a bit. Found a spot for a nice slow BBBJ. Will do notel next time. No digits.

  11. #5985

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    These are the other pictures I have of Heather from the other day.
    Picture Heather 13! What happened to your willy?

  12. #5984
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    That Stacey used to do the same to me. Then she lost all her teeth. I actually liked her sister (who wasn't really her sister) better. Her name escapes me at the moment.
    I dated both of those girls back in the late 90's if I remember correctly. They told me a similar story about being related, only in this version they were sister in laws. It didn't make sense back then either, I just assumed it was BS. The "sister" (was her name Tracy? Hard to remember) always had a sob story trying to get extra money from you. I also stopped dating them when they went down hill.

    Rp

  13. #5983
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    That Stacey used to do the same to me. Then she lost all her teeth. I actually liked her sister (who wasn't really her sister) better. Her name escapes me at the moment.
    I think Stacy's sister's name was Chrissy, but I'm really not sure. Once I came to the house for Stacy but she wasn't there, had a great time with the sister. The next time I saw the sister she had so many track marks, scabs, and rashes that I passed on services. Last time I saw Stacy was several years ago, I think she had only lost 1 or 2 teeth by then.

  14. #5982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    There have been a couple of girls named Stacy over the years. Is this the one that used to live on Payson about a block from Wilkens? Had a sister in the buisiness? Probably about 35-40 now? She was really great when she first appeared on the scene. I probably saw her more than any other SW. Then she started doing crazy things, like standing in the middle of the street waving with both arms and screaming my name.
    That Stacey used to do the same to me. Then she lost all her teeth. I actually liked her sister (who wasn't really her sister) better. Her name escapes me at the moment.

  15. #5981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    You are telling us she wants to be discreet with her phone number, while showing her face on the internet stuffed with a fat cock. You should ask for a freebie for each customer you send her way. Really dude, I have seen her walking on a freezing windy night, but she refused to get in because I was not carrying my Trusted Senior card. LOL.

    BTW, the new blond yuo see by the circle is the old Stacy. Looks good from a distance, performs the same.
    Doesn't stand out on the corner anymore, and how do you know I don't get ALL freebies? She probably wouldn't get in the car because it was, well, uh, you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape