Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 8119
-
05-25-11 03:15 #79Senior Member

Posts: 81Not to sound like a newb here. But who is cat? I searched all over the forum and backpage and coudn't find anyone. Would be better if I pm you for the answer?
Originally Posted by Da_Hunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-11 15:27 #78Senior Member

Posts: 497Cat
Cat asked me to share her new number. Trusted SMs PM me for details. FYI: She typically doesn't have incall although this afternoon she does.
-
03-20-11 12:10 #77Senior Member

Posts: 135Afternoon with Amy
I finally had the chance to see Amy yesterday I she is one hot sexy passionate little hottie that absolutly delivers in the bedroom and total fun to be with. Thank you Darlin.
-
03-20-11 01:14 #76Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7Couesman!
Thank you so much for going out of your way to post a great review since you have not done so before. That says volumes! I really appreciate the extra time you put into us!
Always,
Amy411
Originally Posted by Couesman
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-11 20:26 #75Regular Member

Posts: 6Amy 411
1st time poster, longtime hobbists. Amy's reviews are spot on. Lovely lady, and really aims to please. Has no problem with listening to what you want and goes the extra mile. Treat her like a lady and you will be pleasantly rewarded.
-
03-09-11 17:37 #74Regular Member

Posts: 5Trouble
She is not good at all. Stay away.
Originally Posted by Raxbal
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-11 16:29 #73Senior Member

Posts: 32Ds
I thought doggie style meant something completely different.
Originally Posted by Pie4me
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-11 20:55 #72Senior Member

Posts: 33Those little ankle bitters have really sharp teeth! She only has four dogs now?
Originally Posted by Azman2
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-11 21:16 #71Senior Member

Posts: 30Come on Chica, you don't find it exciting when the dogs get out of the kitchen area and join you on the bed? It's happened to me a couple of times and it completely ruins the moment. At least she didn't decide to keep all the puppies that she had a few months back.
Originally Posted by Chica Luv
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-11 09:53 #70Senior Member

Posts: 828Jess
Amen to that Chica. And In my opinion she is dangerous to boot. If she isn't already carrying any surprises or time bombs for a hobbyist. She soon will be with her behavior.
Originally Posted by Chica Luv
[View Original Post]
D DOg
-
03-05-11 18:49 #69Senior Member

Posts: 995Jess
I could agree more. I too recently saw Jess under the EXACT same circumstances. Crappy apartment, the endless phone tag and waiting to showup BS, her drinking straight from the freezer-stored Southern Comfort bottle, and don't forget the four (yes 4) dogs she has living with her.
YES, she is good in the sack, but so are numerous other gals on BP. IMHO, she really isn't worth all the BS that comes with the experience.
CL.
Originally Posted by KornOnTheKob
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-11 23:43 #68Regular Member

Posts: 12Jess
I have been a long time hobbyist and have benefitted from many of the reports from this site. As a result, I have finally decided to provide some input.
Originally Posted by Avenasia
[View Original Post]
I was very lucky with JESS the first time I tried to contact her. I called, she answered. However, I could tell she was "on something". Regardless, I played phone games with her for about an hour until she finally led me to her crappy apartment. It was pretty gross but she was hot in a little skirt and big tits. She was drinking straight out of a Southern Comfort bottle. I definitley agree with everyone else. She is a lot of fun. Nothing was off limits. She didn't stop me from doing anything I wanted. But the best part was her amazing skills with her tongue. As good as it was, I tend to believe that she lives dangerously. SO, protect yourself for sure!
-
03-03-11 23:29 #67Regular Member

Posts: 17Tip about backpage escorts
Not sure anyone cares or maybe you've all already figured this out, but here's a little trick I use to get more information about the escorts, which I thought might be helpful to everyone else:
Use this as a google query: "site:backpage. Com 'escort descriptor'" where 'escort descriptor' is replaced with something unique about the ad. For instance, telephone number or name. This way you can see what cities the escorts have been to and how long they've been escorting.
Personally, I would hesitate to call someone that hasn't been to at least a couple of different cities, and would never call anyone that hasn't been to any other city than tucson. For me, this verifies authenticity.
-
03-02-11 23:20 #66Senior Member

Posts: 30She is one of my favorites but you have to deal with her blowing off appointments sometimes. We text most of the time but I've learned to never drive to her house until I've actually spoken with her on the phone. She seems to be better at keeping her appointments late night because she is definetly a night owl.
Originally Posted by Avenasia
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-11 21:14 #65Senior Member

Posts: 48Jess
I saw her last month when I was visiting Tuscon, tried setting up an appointment early in the week for my last night in town, but at first I thought I was going to miss out since she didn't answer on the day of. However. Eventuallly she texted me back. Finally got her over to me around 2 in the morning. All I can say is that it was definitely worth the wait. Quite possibly the best I ever had. She was very hands on. And just seemed to want more and more of me. Like she couldn't get enough. Very accomodating and a sexy slim figure to boot! Definitely recommend!














Reply With Quote




