Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 8120
-
03-02-11 21:14 #65Senior Member

Posts: 48Jess
I saw her last month when I was visiting Tuscon, tried setting up an appointment early in the week for my last night in town, but at first I thought I was going to miss out since she didn't answer on the day of. However. Eventuallly she texted me back. Finally got her over to me around 2 in the morning. All I can say is that it was definitely worth the wait. Quite possibly the best I ever had. She was very hands on. And just seemed to want more and more of me. Like she couldn't get enough. Very accomodating and a sexy slim figure to boot! Definitely recommend!
-
02-21-11 13:42 #64Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7Aww! Thank you!
I love a gentleman!
Always,
Amy.
PS I am available this week!
Originally Posted by BM1942
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-11 00:27 #63Senior Member

Posts: 995Wow
"Danger Wil Robinson" is what immediately comes to my mind.
Originally Posted by Mrfiness
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-11 00:59 #62Regular Member

Posts: 21Cat
I've been seeing cat about once a week making my weekly donations. Cool chick. Good car dates. Is looking for more clients that can be trusted. Pm if interested.
P. S. She is420 friendly
-
02-15-11 13:52 #61Senior Member

Posts: 118No Shows
Chica Luv,
I totally agree with you I learned a long time ago to have a plan A, B & C & def do your homework 1st. My rule anymore is if I show up somewhere & get no response after 15 minutes I'm gone. My work requires me to travel all over the country & I use to try to set something up a day or 2 before I would arrive in town with very reputable providers I don't even do that anymore because I've had too many were we talked multiple times & everything was set and they still don't show. Now I will do some research before arriving but nothing else until I arrive. Actually some of my best dates have been with my B & C ladies. I'm actually doing my homework now I've got to be in Tucson next week for work.
Max.
Originally Posted by Chica Luv
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-11 20:55 #60Senior Member

Posts: 57Lauren 520*909*3805
Any one seen this girl. She have 3 or 4 add running.
http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...on-20/12730273
-
02-14-11 01:33 #59Senior Member

Posts: 149Honey
Saw Honey on Friday, http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...n-23/12702964. That is her in the pics and if you like them thin she is the woman for you. $ for the hh, DATY, good CBJ & mish. She is really cool chick so worth at least one visit.
-
02-13-11 22:47 #58Senior Member

Posts: 995The No-Shows
Like most of you I too have had numerous No-Shows for appointments. Is it annoying? Hell yes!
Also like many of you, I've read the numerous reviews stating that So-N-So is not reliable. And yet like many of you, I too keep calling her / them back.
I know that many of these gals are NOT professionals, and are for the most part fueling their drug habits. So, why if a girls has several reviews stating that she is a flake would I expect her to be dependable?
I don't!
However armed with this knowledge, I have learned to keep my expectations LOW. Now-a-days, for every one I call, I usually have a backup plan, or two, or three.
Yes it still can be annoying! However, not long after #2 on my calling list has my gland-and-her-hand I have completely forgotten that So-N-So was a No-Show.
Have a plan, and be HAPPY!
Chica Luv.
Originally Posted by Pugilist
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-11 21:50 #57Senior Member

Posts: 104I don't know why things have to be this way and why some of these ladies feel that they can just waste our time. Why even post an ad or answer the phone if you're not going to live up to your end of the deal?
Originally Posted by Crutch
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-11 19:16 #56Senior Member

Posts: 786Jess
I, too, made an appointment with her, or least I thought I did. She said she had something to do that would take no later than 30-mins and to call back then. I did and, of course, no answer. I called 6-8 times during the next 45-mins and no answer. Then about three days later I got a text from her asking if I was still interested.
Originally Posted by Rich Prankster
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-11 17:27 #55Senior Member

Posts: 108Jess
I saw jess last night. Sometimes she does answer a few hours later when you text her but, she hasn't stood up yet and I have seen her over 5 times. People forgive her cause she is worth it. She does look like she has a substance addiction but we all have our own addictions like mine is gambling and girls hahaha.
Originally Posted by Rich Prankster
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-11 16:24 #54Senior Member

Posts: 232Jess
I had an appointment with her on Thursday and she stood me up, AGAIN. This makes 5 failed attempts in a row using two different phone numbers! I think she runs her business poorly, and I also think people who have been forgiving enough to get with her do so because they get a text saying "hey, are you still wanting to fuk me?" several hours or days later when they happen to have nothing else going on.
Originally Posted by Pugilist
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Rich Prankster; 02-13-11 at 16:25. Reason: spelling
-
02-13-11 15:19 #53Regular Member

Posts: 1New
I have been reading the posts here for a few weeks after I became interested in seeking escort service. I have yet to experience a session with any escorts. I have read some of the advice here of where to go and who is trusted by individuals here. But in order to see Alexia or other trusted escorts that individuals consider discreet, you have to have two references. Does anyone have any advice as to which escorts I could possibly attain a session with that would be trusted references?
-
02-11-11 23:36 #52Senior Member

Posts: 104Jess
Has anyone seen Jess lately? I've been thinking about giving her a buzz.
-
02-11-11 21:38 #51Senior Member

Posts: 497Thanks for the clarification.
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





