Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,131 to 35,145 of 43539
-
03-05-11 22:20 #8409Senior Member

Posts: 922My take
The JoJo phenomonem is interesting at the very least.
Here is my personal take on this and keep in mind that I have seen JoJo at her new digs and posted on the board as such.
Anyone can come to our playground without creating a user I'd. Theoretically you can lurk and benefit for years without ever logging on. You get great tips, perhaps you visit Bonan and discover the Holy Grail in JoJo, Mimi, and Annie. Now that disappears.
What are your options since that guys who know where she is won't tell on the board?
You must actually sign up to ask a question.
This may explain the rash of newbie posters.
I IMPLORE trusted members, if you do not want another train wreck, switching out, waiting in line situation, respect JoJo's wishes and share only with your most trusted buds.
And first time posters, read BA's post a few down and stop wasting time with questions on your first post.
-
03-05-11 20:08 #8408Senior Member

Posts: 504Newbie rash
Seems like we are getting our yearly rash of newbies again.
I think my colleagues made the point on sketchy info.
Rod, you have all the right buzzwords (Tracy at FY was a sweetheart, my personal ATF) but how about some recent reviews that aren't just names in the old posts. Credibility goes a long way here. Give and you shall get many times back.
BTW, if anyone ever turns up Tracy in their ventures, PM me.
-
03-05-11 19:24 #8407Senior Member

Posts: 113I don't mean to brag, but I remember when Bella was doing FS at Cent, and I was one of the lucky few to enjoy her company. To this day it was the best FS I ever had, either paid or free, and that is no exaggeration. If Bella starts doing FS again, you better believe that I will climb the mountain tops to reach her because it was mind blowing.
Originally Posted by Thickx
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-11 13:36 #8406Senior Member

Posts: 1856Welcome
Ok sir I'll take it easy lol.Take a quick look at Pikachoo's post just below. We welcome you here to our little place of fun but really need more info like was mentioned by P. I'm usually pretty good at guessing but in this case don't have a clue what 'option' is. On the other hand you posted about a visit instead of just asking for 'double secret' info. Way to start! Fill us in and keep posting. SO
Originally Posted by Lefty411
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-11 13:25 #8405Senior Member

Posts: 279Hate you because you're new?
Hi there.
Welcome to our little corner of the internet!
No one hates new posters. Especially those who, like you, take the trouble to try a place and post a review. It is the new posters who start off by asking lots of questions before they provide intel who are problematic. No one "hates" them, either, just want to encourage them to go out, check a place or two, then offer something of interest before asking for info.
Best,
BA.
Originally Posted by WalterMitty
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-11 13:24 #8404Senior Member

Posts: 446Where did all the newbies come from?
4 out of 5 in a row. Wow.
-
03-05-11 13:21 #8403Banned Member

Posts: 1004Maybe I have been doing this too long?
Because as soon as I saw the last digits of the number, but let me guess this AAMP is on the South shore in a large apt complex and they advertise on CL Theraputic? If I am right there is more on the menu there. The girl changes often but allway rotates around to one woman who is part mamason part provider when girls are in rotation, bring your own wrapper and extra $ or all you will get is HJ.
Originally Posted by WalterMitty
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-11 11:17 #8402Senior Member

Posts: 164Because you're new
WM, It would be helpful at add a bit more info that would allow readers to ascertain whether the AMP is of interest to them, like the town or area (metrowest, for example). Also, help us search for it (is it advertised in CL, BP, etc). The last four digits of the phone are fine for those who already know it, but worthless for a search string in CL. Also, body type and level of service are common selection criteria for hobbyists, aside from part of town.
Pika.
Originally Posted by WalterMitty
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-11 07:39 #8401Senior Member

Posts: 169Needham
I also found Tina to be friendly and able to give a good massage. Somewhat heavy set though not fat. Allows some OTC roaming and DIY.
Originally Posted by Hags Joe
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-11 06:29 #8400Senior Member

Posts: 135I forgot
Damage. 7 tip. 4
-
03-05-11 06:18 #8399Senior Member

Posts: 135Don't hate me cause I'm new here.
Ok, I've been lurking and learning.
Recent visit to aamp, (ending 6418) very friendly, attractive 30-35 yo. She wore daisy dukes.
The massage was above average for an aamp, she actually has a table. The place was empty and clean.
Nice tease, non-rushed, smiled throughout, He occurred naturally with a tease buildup, no haggling (which I luv)
Roaming otc.
The possiblity exists for more. You know how you can tell.
Massage 6.
Attitude 8.
Looks 7
-
03-04-11 21:46 #8398Senior Member

Posts: 191Bella
Sorry I have not posted in awhile, low on funds again. Did get a chance to see Bella twice and really enjoyed. I feel that she does do a pretty good job on the rub. The tease is fantastic! Ending is great as well. I think she is attractive and is not that big. I actually told her I thought she lost weight. Tried to get a little more on the second visit but was politely denied. May try again soon. Wish I could get to the nether region. Not looking for FS but thought I could get some lip service. Both times I visited there was only one other big girl there. Read her name here but don't recall now cause I really didn't care to remember when I was there. Also, I mentioned that I heard she was looking for an assistant and asked if she found anyone. She said she did, but the girl is not reliable and calls in sick a lot. Said she was still looking.
-
03-04-11 21:41 #8397Senior Member

Posts: 43Mixed outcomes
This is my first post so go easy on me.
Visited option a few times and I have had different results. Tracy is your best bet to leave satisfied the massage is ok but all in all worth the trip.
-
03-04-11 21:27 #8396Regular Member

Posts: 7I'm a newbee
I; ve been around for as long as I can remember. I guess I'm a old monger. I started out in fresh pound at the royal sanua, wow does that give away my age. Then there was alfees. My favorite was forever young on mass ave, tracy was a sweetheart. Then it was on to sherry or cherrie. She would answer to either. I made my way threw arlingfton, on to holistic for a while, threw medford, advanced (brizilan) , golden flower, and amy. Kates body rub in salem (sucked)
I have been reading these post for about a year, and joined the club recently. Visited bonon once and saw annie, she was good. Would love to have seen jojo. I would love to know where she is but I'm a new poster and have been reading all the hullabalu about jojo so I guess I have to find out on my own unless someone wants to pm a ol timer like me.
-
03-04-11 17:56 #8395Senior Member

Posts: 49Ww
I visited this place three times between December and February- I didn't post because I don't really have anything to say beyond what's already been posted, but then I remembered the times a "me too" has gotten me over the fence in making a decision about where to visit. Twice I saw Lily aka "LiLi", who gave a strong and skilled massage, and my most recent visit was with a younger-looking (but not young) woman with fuzzy pants and a tight top, happy to take care of my needs. She loved to climb on top of the table as described by an earlier poster. My only gripe is that the only heat in that room was a space heater, so it was hard to really stay relaxed and in the mood. I'd go again on a warmer day. Definitely trying to fly under the radar, but I gave the usual signs and encountered no resistance. It'll be my go-to since I work nearby and my old reliable (Jessica, Annie, Mimi and JoJo) is closed.










Reply With Quote




