Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,146 to 35,160 of 43539
-
03-04-11 17:02 #8394Regular Member

Posts: 6Hoag.
Originally Posted by Coast Hog
[View Original Post]
I am totally understand LE is smarter than us. That why I PM him, if he didn't want to share it, just don't mention it to the forum. That's it. Couple of people PM me and I gave them but not for the new member. Sometimes it is not only LE, but the girls won't be happy whenever you share their info online. I did share a lot before in utopia and I learn my lesson there.
-
03-04-11 16:16 #8393Senior Member

Posts: 1856Seriously?
And this is how you you want to get in 'tight' with the rest of us? Take it like a 'frickin' man. Accept what has been written, the advice that has been given, go visit some places and let us know what you've found. Not only will it help us out but will add to your credibility. And BTW. Don't fake it as we have been to most of the places and know what is offered even if the girl is new. But certainly don't come back with this crap of a comment.
Originally Posted by Myhlee301
[View Original Post]
And just to clarify CH's point about what is written and the implications. I had been going there for a number of years and as a mattter of fact knew 'Jessica" before she was Jessica. I was proudly one of her 'non-asian' hubbys'. She was concerned about all the publicity but as we all know it is hard to stop a lumbering locomotive once it is out of the station. Jess knew it was only a matter of time before the 'chit' hit the fan. It had actually happened to one of their 'sister' places a while back.
Oh yea. The good gent WAS certainly willing to share and gave me the info and I will visit JoJo soon. And when Jess lets me know that she, Annie and Mimi are back I will let those in need know. Like it or not that is the way it works.
-
03-04-11 11:34 #8392Senior Member

Posts: 284It's not always about member status
Myhlee,
Originally Posted by Myhlee301
[View Original Post]
Having seen Jo Jo yesterday, it is evident that she wants no part with details or location being disseminated as has been done so openly before. She said that when LE appeared they did talk about the "details" that were available on the internet. Having been one of the guilty ones of posting maybe a tad too much in the detail department, it is obvious to me why we need to "protect" these ladies from unwanted problems.
LE is not stupid and they have the resources to find out what they want and I certainly don't want to be one to serve it to them on a silver platter.
It's not the number of posts or senior status but it is all about credibility and trust. Those who have built a reputation of trust will share information and don't take this personal, but what's to say you are not just "investigating" and looking for information for other than personal reasons. Just saying.Last edited by Member #4196; 03-04-11 at 11:35. Reason: spelling
-
03-04-11 00:05 #8391Senior Member

Posts: 465Watertown
On my way home from my crappy massage at Lily's the other night I drove by the place on the lower end of Belmont St and I see they have an ad on CL. Ends in 9926. Anyone try them yet?
-
03-03-11 23:01 #8390Senior Member

Posts: 922Sure you will
Member for 2 plus years and no contributions. I am sure you inbox is exploding with pm's!
Originally Posted by Myhlee301
[View Original Post]
I completely agree with Santa and Seb, so much so that I will tell you that I enjoyed the company of JoJo yesterday (based on private intel) and will say that she is as beautiful, friendly, and accommodating as ever!
While I would love to share more with you I just can't as it would not be fair to my brothers who actually give in what should be a "give and take" relationship.
-
03-03-11 22:47 #8389Senior Member

Posts: 1253LY Quincy
I see LY is having another special. If you mention the ad in the Phoenix you get a free "body shampoo" (is that the same thing as a ts?) with a 1 hour massage. That goes until 3/16/11
-
03-03-11 22:21 #8388Regular Member

Posts: 91034 Cambridge St, Cambridge
Revisted Sbai Bodywork again. This time had Pattie who was a delight and was able to please in the right way. Started off with medium touching and the combination of the soft music and the dimly lit room was also a plus. I didn't get too much oil which is great because it feels weird to get it poured all over you, had just the right amount. She was kind, friendly, and likes smiling alot. .8 for house fee and. 4 tip. Will repeat.
-
03-03-11 20:31 #8387Senior Member

Posts: 278Tender Massage-Wilmington-xxx-1873
Recently visited Tender Massage-Wilmington-xxx-1873, in a small strip mall, ads on CL Thera. Beautiful formal interior with reception desk and several cute staff running around, they were busy. I called first, ten minutes out. Drew "Joy", what a cutie. 10/10. 70 at door + opted for TS, my 1st for 20, what the heck. I asked for strong massage. Joy was obviously trained in MT, but the hard, strong massage was not quite there, but very systematic massage methods. Not afraid to touch all areas but one, so a very legit place (so far). Joy very cute and sweet, knows some English, not a lot. Tipped 20. Partitions stop a foot below ceiling, a couple of loud male clients arrived after me.
So that's it. May try again.
-
03-03-11 15:02 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 284Suffice to say.
It was public info that had a part in their demise. She is WELL.
Originally Posted by Santa66
[View Original Post]
Thanks Sebastian
-
03-03-11 14:16 #8385Regular Member

Posts: 6Well thanks for clarify your willingness to not share. We all will find out soon or later.
Originally Posted by Santa66
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-11 14:12 #8384Regular Member

Posts: 6No Problem. I can hear back from others. Thanks for clarify your willingness in the forum.
Originally Posted by Santa66
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-11 13:55 #8383Senior Member

Posts: 121JoJo
Myhlee301,
Santa66 called it right. I was not about to just send the info to anyone because I don't want a good thing ruined. I mentioned I would send to "established" members only, yet still had two people PM me who hadn't even a single post on this board.
-
03-03-11 11:56 #8382Senior Member

Posts: 270JoJo Bonan
Yeah. You likely didn't hear back from the poster you PMed because he specified he'd share the info with "established members". With only 3 posts to your credit after being a member of the forum for over 2-1/2 years, he probably figures you still need to establish some credibility. Many might agree.
Originally Posted by Myhlee301
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-11 10:17 #8381Regular Member

Posts: 6Jojo Bonan
Hi.
I am wondering if anyone can PM me where is ex-Bonan girl locate now or their last 4 digits number. I saw the post here and tried to PM the guy place an info but he never respond me back.
Thanks
-
03-02-11 18:17 #8380Senior Member

Posts: 657Needham AMP. ISO Mary a couple years back, follow the time line if you can
[QUOTE=Big Balls Bill; 1148122]Tried a place that advertises on CL."$50 massage performed by Asian masseuses"
Haven't been there in a couple of years. There used to be this pretty gal who called herself Mary.
She actually gave an excellent massage too.
I returned for a visit a couple of years ago and got bait and switched to an older lady. I asked for Mary. The woman said she left with her husband walker that day and she was never back since then.
We really never know the real story.
I actually encountered her the first time working out of the " first" Grove st Aamp in Newton, not to be cnfused with the 2nd one more in the back.
She was a real sweet heart and one of my favorites.











Reply With Quote




