Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1816

    Caught on JohnR

    Was out early this morning doing a drive down JohnR. Did swing around a side street just north of 6 mile when coming back towards JohnR, lights came on from behind me. Police did the drivers license, reg. Insurance deal. Asked what I was doing, I replied nothing. He said I failed to use turn signal when turning from Brush to Louisiana.

    He was back in his squad car for probably 15 minutes or so. Came back with a ticket for failure to use turn signal. Said this is their area and I didn't belong here. Ididn't see where he was before he pulled me over and I usually do a really good look around when driving. Recent reports of area being hot are right.

    Question: are points given for this type of ticket?

  2. #1815
    Quote Originally Posted by Introgue  [View Original Post]
    Is it really streatwalker zones in Plymouth township? I live near by. If that is true, I don't need to drive all the way to John R.
    If you looking for street talent in the near to Detroit suburbs your wasting your time and gas. The only thing you will find will be a sting.

  3. #1814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Hit ALL my spots a couple days ago. John R, Mack, Chene, Warren Harper. 14th, Fenkell near Wyoming and near Lahser, Wyoming, Plymouth. 6 mile, vanDyke and saw nothing. Exept this thick redhead Name Lisa on The R near 8m. Usually would scoop but got out a dude's old Sable. I just didn't feel right so I passed. Hit my Chene BTW 94 / Warren spot and who do I see? Lisa. Was going to partake when I look up the road and see the dude in the Sable again. Left her alone, just a bad feeling. If any 1 of you know who I'm talkin about, and you have dated her let me know, she has a smokin body but I just got a funny feelin about this 1.
    I am surprised that Mack and Van Dyke still has talent. I had not seen anyone out in years. I met up with a Lisa awhile back that kind of fits that description and service was ok at best. However without seeing her I can not say it is the same girl. There are a few Lisa's out there met the one on JR at the gas station.

  4. #1813

    You meant six miles in Plymouth?

    Is it really streatwalker zones in Plymouth township? I live near by. If that is true, I don't need to drive all the way to John R.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Hit ALL my spots a couple days ago. John R, Mack, Chene, Warren Harper. 14th, Fenkell near Wyoming and near Lahser, Wyoming, Plymouth. 6 mile, vanDyke and saw nothing. Exept this thick redhead Name Lisa on The R near 8m. Usually would scoop but got out a dude's old Sable. I just didn't feel right so I passed. Hit my Chene BTW 94 / Warren spot and who do I see? Lisa. Was going to partake when I look up the road and see the dude in the Sable again. Left her alone, just a bad feeling. If any 1 of you know who I'm talkin about, and you have dated her let me know, she has a smokin body but I just got a funny feelin about this 1.

  5. #1812

    Lisa

    Hit ALL my spots a couple days ago. John R, Mack, Chene, Warren Harper. 14th, Fenkell near Wyoming and near Lahser, Wyoming, Plymouth. 6 mile, vanDyke and saw nothing. Exept this thick redhead Name Lisa on The R near 8m. Usually would scoop but got out a dude's old Sable. I just didn't feel right so I passed. Hit my Chene BTW 94 / Warren spot and who do I see? Lisa. Was going to partake when I look up the road and see the dude in the Sable again. Left her alone, just a bad feeling. If any 1 of you know who I'm talkin about, and you have dated her let me know, she has a smokin body but I just got a funny feelin about this 1.

  6. #1811

    Curious

    There's this older (35-40?) dirty blond WSW, not real pretty, that I've dreamed of seeing on John R S of State Fair almost always on the E side of the street. Sometimes she sits in front of the body shop. She's out there a lot and is sometimes the only one out. Anyone have any experience? She's not much to look at but if her skills and attitude are good, she might do in a serious pinch.

  7. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Gsw? Must be new to that one
    I was thinking the same thing. . Granny SW?

  8. #1809

    Karry or Kerry on John R.

    Got her in the car at 7mile. I was really tired but she did a really good job. .2 plus tip for BJ.

  9. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up gem #7, GSW. 25yo, medium build, long black hair, great BBBJTCWS, BLS, will repeat.

    This is not the Bit-ch from the Triangle with the BS attitude, but I thought it was at first.
    Gsw? Must be new to that one

  10. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by Punishr  [View Original Post]
    What they really want is your car so drive around a cheap car that will cost them money if you don't pay the money to get it back.
    Worth Repeating

  11. #1806

    Good Reminder.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    This is true, but remember it's $900 the 1st time, $1800 the 2nd, $2700 the 3rd, $3600 the 4th, and so on and so on, they add $900 to it each time they seize your car (now tell me that's not a license to print money)
    I forgot to add that part JW. It's nothing but an easy money game.

  12. #1805
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I have had SW's from all four major tracks tell me LE makes them get dates, so they can pull the John over and take there car or give them a BS ticket.
    What they really want is your car so drive around a cheap car that will cost them money if you don't pay the money to get it back.

  13. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Wh0res are out there (any track) 24/7, you might not have an eye for it. But everything is hit or miss, keep trying, it will happen.
    Trust me, I see them a 1/4 mile away. The last 4-5 times I've cruised the R there have only been 1-2 of the "manly" looking ladies near 6 mile. Should I be trekking off the R? I prefer that street since it's not too far from the homestead.

  14. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I have had SW's from all four major tracks tell me LE makes them get dates, so they can pull the John over and take there car or give them a BS ticket.
    I make a mental note when I see a LE car pulled up next to a SW and then. 5 minutes later, they're still there talking. I figure that they might be cooking up something like you describe and I avoid that SW, even after LE are gone.

    I also figure that the longer a SW is in one location, the more likely she may be being watched. You have to watch where the SW comes from, what's around the area in terms of houses and businesses, what people and cars are around. You just have to be REAL careful.

    And then, after all that, if LE gets to a girl that you've been with and trusted in the past, you might get caught anyway. Are there any SWs that you know would refuse?

    Just be careful.

  15. #1802

    Leo

    Just a little pointer fellas. Don't be so quick to pick them up. Scope the area, rolldown a couple blocks near her. From my experience LE don't practice the best discretion. I rarely pick up a SW who is standin stationary. Will you miss out on sum? Yes. Can LE still grab you? Yes. Be mindful of your surroundins. Take your paranoia with you. Just my 2cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape