Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1813

    You meant six miles in Plymouth?

    Is it really streatwalker zones in Plymouth township? I live near by. If that is true, I don't need to drive all the way to John R.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Hit ALL my spots a couple days ago. John R, Mack, Chene, Warren Harper. 14th, Fenkell near Wyoming and near Lahser, Wyoming, Plymouth. 6 mile, vanDyke and saw nothing. Exept this thick redhead Name Lisa on The R near 8m. Usually would scoop but got out a dude's old Sable. I just didn't feel right so I passed. Hit my Chene BTW 94 / Warren spot and who do I see? Lisa. Was going to partake when I look up the road and see the dude in the Sable again. Left her alone, just a bad feeling. If any 1 of you know who I'm talkin about, and you have dated her let me know, she has a smokin body but I just got a funny feelin about this 1.

  2. #1812

    Lisa

    Hit ALL my spots a couple days ago. John R, Mack, Chene, Warren Harper. 14th, Fenkell near Wyoming and near Lahser, Wyoming, Plymouth. 6 mile, vanDyke and saw nothing. Exept this thick redhead Name Lisa on The R near 8m. Usually would scoop but got out a dude's old Sable. I just didn't feel right so I passed. Hit my Chene BTW 94 / Warren spot and who do I see? Lisa. Was going to partake when I look up the road and see the dude in the Sable again. Left her alone, just a bad feeling. If any 1 of you know who I'm talkin about, and you have dated her let me know, she has a smokin body but I just got a funny feelin about this 1.

  3. #1811

    Curious

    There's this older (35-40?) dirty blond WSW, not real pretty, that I've dreamed of seeing on John R S of State Fair almost always on the E side of the street. Sometimes she sits in front of the body shop. She's out there a lot and is sometimes the only one out. Anyone have any experience? She's not much to look at but if her skills and attitude are good, she might do in a serious pinch.

  4. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Gsw? Must be new to that one
    I was thinking the same thing. . Granny SW?

  5. #1809

    Karry or Kerry on John R.

    Got her in the car at 7mile. I was really tired but she did a really good job. .2 plus tip for BJ.

  6. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up gem #7, GSW. 25yo, medium build, long black hair, great BBBJTCWS, BLS, will repeat.

    This is not the Bit-ch from the Triangle with the BS attitude, but I thought it was at first.
    Gsw? Must be new to that one

  7. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by Punishr  [View Original Post]
    What they really want is your car so drive around a cheap car that will cost them money if you don't pay the money to get it back.
    Worth Repeating

  8. #1806

    Good Reminder.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    This is true, but remember it's $900 the 1st time, $1800 the 2nd, $2700 the 3rd, $3600 the 4th, and so on and so on, they add $900 to it each time they seize your car (now tell me that's not a license to print money)
    I forgot to add that part JW. It's nothing but an easy money game.

  9. #1805
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I have had SW's from all four major tracks tell me LE makes them get dates, so they can pull the John over and take there car or give them a BS ticket.
    What they really want is your car so drive around a cheap car that will cost them money if you don't pay the money to get it back.

  10. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Wh0res are out there (any track) 24/7, you might not have an eye for it. But everything is hit or miss, keep trying, it will happen.
    Trust me, I see them a 1/4 mile away. The last 4-5 times I've cruised the R there have only been 1-2 of the "manly" looking ladies near 6 mile. Should I be trekking off the R? I prefer that street since it's not too far from the homestead.

  11. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I have had SW's from all four major tracks tell me LE makes them get dates, so they can pull the John over and take there car or give them a BS ticket.
    I make a mental note when I see a LE car pulled up next to a SW and then. 5 minutes later, they're still there talking. I figure that they might be cooking up something like you describe and I avoid that SW, even after LE are gone.

    I also figure that the longer a SW is in one location, the more likely she may be being watched. You have to watch where the SW comes from, what's around the area in terms of houses and businesses, what people and cars are around. You just have to be REAL careful.

    And then, after all that, if LE gets to a girl that you've been with and trusted in the past, you might get caught anyway. Are there any SWs that you know would refuse?

    Just be careful.

  12. #1802

    Leo

    Just a little pointer fellas. Don't be so quick to pick them up. Scope the area, rolldown a couple blocks near her. From my experience LE don't practice the best discretion. I rarely pick up a SW who is standin stationary. Will you miss out on sum? Yes. Can LE still grab you? Yes. Be mindful of your surroundins. Take your paranoia with you. Just my 2cents.

  13. #1801

    Angel

    Well Fellas,

    The young, hot Angel is back on the block (I've posted on her before). Saw her a few days ago on JR, didn't have time to sample, quick convo but got her new number. Send me a message for details.

    -Cudi

  14. #1800

    Fines.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    How big a fine does the city / county / court collect by busting an office football pool? I'm not sure what the fines / court costs / impoundment fees for going after SWs and their customers, but they've got to be way more. Plus, it's lots easier LE; just stop every car with a known SW in it separate, question, get an inconsistency and write the ticket. Most guys will plead and pay quietly rather than fight it. It's ALL about the money. And with the cuts that are coming, it's not going to get any better.
    The fines and fees for the court courts & impoundment are between $1500. $2000 (the impound fee itself is $900 and that doesn't include the storage / tow fees).

    -Cudi

  15. #1799

    Info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Got popped in a sting. Watch out for a gold chevy Malibu or impala with a short strawberry blonde driving. She is a cop! Car impounded and a ticket. Not cool! This pickup was at JR the roll was at Bali.
    Man I hate to hear that, completely sucks. Unfortunately, this technique isn't new, I got clipped about 3 1/2 years ago on JR near 6 Mile (same m. O.) brunette was driving, we made small talk, hit the corner and the "boys" were waiting. I've also seen the same technique in the Fenkell area, although the decoy was simply leaning outside of her car.

    Be safe, be careful, these streets are no joke!

    -Cudi

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape