Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 133 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #64
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjman  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure how many of you have experienced any thing like this, but I will share this incident with you.

    Last week I got a text from a girl who used to work on Broadway, I may have picked her up once in the past. I was not sure how she got my phone number but I thought may be I have given my number to her. Anyway, she tells me she doesn't work on Broadway any more and would like to meet me. She did contact me couple times last week and finally my schedule open up this week and she suggested to meet at a diner in cherry hill area where she is working currently. She did mention she is getting a ride from someone and asked me to be there for sure. So, I get there and waited for her for few minutes. She texts me and she comes out from the diner. When she comes out she asked me, did I saw the car who dropped her. I said no, because I was busy checking my emails on my phone and I was not paying attention.

    Anyway, as soon as she gets in the car and I started backing up my car, I saw a SUV coming out and he stopped the car right in front of my car. I looked at the girl and she says shit, he is still here. Any way, a white old man comes out from the SUV, walks up to the passenger side and takes her cell phone. She tried to reason with him by saying, he is my boss. That didn't work so well. Any way, he ended the conversation with "you can keep her". And I thought what the fuck just happened. Fortunately, not many people were around and nothing serious happened, but I was just shocked.

    Once he left, I inquire the girl, and she told me she is living with this guy for some time and she is off the drugs. I think she was def telling the truth because she did gain some weight and was looking healthy.

    Girl was really upset and I have no doubt she was regretting the decision to lie to him. I was just so upset, I decided to drop the idea of going anywhere with her and asked her where I can drop her. I can't tell you, how bad I felt when she said I guess I have to go back to camden. I could see tears in her eyes and I just couldn't do more than giving her some money so she can find a place to sleep in camden.

    I am doing this for couple years now and today I felt so helpless. We all know what we do is wrong but still it tough to see a girl who was trying to keep her clean going back to camden.

    To the gentleman, who was involved in this incident, if you reading this. Please forgive the girl, she really wants to be clean and wants to go back. I do not know if she has courage to call you but all I can say she was truly sorry.

    Please also accept my apologies for what I did without knowing all the facts. I never knew that she was living with someone. I also want to thanks you for being respectful to me.
    Damn, that SUCKS for her! Glad that he didn't direct any anger your way!

    I once was seeing a woman in similar situation. She was living with him far away from any commonly known strolls. She still had my number though and we hooked up several times. Even though it was awesome, I stopped seeing her once I found out that the guy was trying really hard to keep her clean and had an emotional attachment for her. Guys who take in a girl have got to realize the risks involved, going back to the meds or the lifestyle is a very real possibility. Sadly, she has found a med supplier within walking distance. Surprised me since it was a very clean normal looking neighborhood.

  2. #63

    Girl Got a Name Ig?

    Sounds like a good find, Ignacious. Did you get a name?

  3. #62

    A snowy pick up

    I had headed out to Pennsauken to meet a BP poster. Took a while since it was snowing. When I got to the landmark and called there was no answer. I left a message and waited a short while for a call back. I needed gas so I stopped at Marlton and made another call. This time I got a text saying she was done for the day. Nice! She then said she'd had to go to the hospital, something about a family member and an accident. So I figured, since I was in the area and it was only 7:30, I'd make a pass. Nothing in E. Camden. Nothing on B'way, until I got to Pine where a cute face smiled at me from inside a hood under an umbrella. I continued as far as Atlantic and turned around. She was gone, but I'd spotted another near the triangle. Third pass and another at Spruce and then the smiling face was at Walnut. I pulled around and thought she was gone again. As the light changed and I turned onto B'way, there she was on Newton. She jumped in and we were off. If it hadn't been snowing so hard, I never would have done the scoop on B'way. We headed out of town. We found our way to Carnival where I was surprised at the number of cars in the lot, given the snow. We went upstairs to the new viewing lounge. We had the place to ourselves. .4 for everything and another jack for a couple pics which she didn't want posted, family stuff. She got somewhat comfortable and said she thought it was really kinky. It was hard holding off, which isn't usually a problem for me. BBBJ and k9 Dropped her off at home, she lives between B'way and Kaighns. Told her about this site, she said she'd heard about a site where the girls are listed. Said she knew SJ and that Erika is supposedly in rehab. Anyway, petite blond with a cute face. A little extra around the middle and some crepe from child birth, said she's 25 been around off and on for two years. Name and digits for seniors

  4. #61

    Camden

    I made a couple passes starting about 9P on Tues evening. Started at Morgan and didn't see anything until a block of two below Atlantic. Spotted Alana at Kaighns and a few more all the way up to Berkley. Nothing in E. Camden. On the way back I spotted a few more south of Benson. Probably a dozen in all. Some may have been civilians but I got a look from most of them. It can be hard to tell with some who just walk without being obvious, until you see them a couple of times in the same area. Didn't feel it so I went home.

  5. #60
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Want to share what happened today

    I am not sure how many of you have experienced any thing like this, but I will share this incident with you.

    Last week I got a text from a girl who used to work on Broadway, I may have picked her up once in the past. I was not sure how she got my phone number but I thought may be I have given my number to her. Anyway, she tells me she doesn't work on Broadway any more and would like to meet me. She did contact me couple times last week and finally my schedule open up this week and she suggested to meet at a diner in cherry hill area where she is working currently. She did mention she is getting a ride from someone and asked me to be there for sure. So, I get there and waited for her for few minutes. She texts me and she comes out from the diner. When she comes out she asked me, did I saw the car who dropped her. I said no, because I was busy checking my emails on my phone and I was not paying attention.

    Anyway, as soon as she gets in the car and I started backing up my car, I saw a SUV coming out and he stopped the car right in front of my car. I looked at the girl and she says shit, he is still here. Any way, a white old man comes out from the SUV, walks up to the passenger side and takes her cell phone. She tried to reason with him by saying, he is my boss. That didn't work so well. Any way, he ended the conversation with "you can keep her". And I thought what the fuck just happened. Fortunately, not many people were around and nothing serious happened, but I was just shocked.

    Once he left, I inquire the girl, and she told me she is living with this guy for some time and she is off the drugs. I think she was def telling the truth because she did gain some weight and was looking healthy.

    Girl was really upset and I have no doubt she was regretting the decision to lie to him. I was just so upset, I decided to drop the idea of going anywhere with her and asked her where I can drop her. I can't tell you, how bad I felt when she said I guess I have to go back to camden. I could see tears in her eyes and I just couldn't do more than giving her some money so she can find a place to sleep in camden.

    I am doing this for couple years now and today I felt so helpless. We all know what we do is wrong but still it tough to see a girl who was trying to keep her clean going back to camden.

    To the gentleman, who was involved in this incident, if you reading this. Please forgive the girl, she really wants to be clean and wants to go back. I do not know if she has courage to call you but all I can say she was truly sorry.

    Please also accept my apologies for what I did without knowing all the facts. I never knew that she was living with someone. I also want to thanks you for being respectful to me.

  6. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy  [View Original Post]
    I was on Bway Saturday late afternoon / early evening and saw quite a few SW. You have to expect there will be a shortage with the cold weather even though they need money for their meds. I have to say I was surprised by the number of LE in the area given the layoffs. They were mostly driving around and not lingering on the street corners but were still present enough to not let your guard down. I picked up Amanda who has been reviewed here before by Fbtom and others and had a great motel date in the warmth. She has put on some weight in all the right places and has an incredible rack and body given she has two kids. She told me a lot of the girls are locked up from sweeps over the last couple months which could account for the lack of activity beyond the obvious cold snap. I did notice last week the Guardian Angels have started walking the area although I only saw them around the tranportation center and hospital. I honestly don't know what groups of 4 unarmed out of town people in red berets are going to do in a city with so much violent crime. I heard there were two shootings last week alone on Broadway, one by Ferry and another by Atlantic. Harsh language will not be very effective against drug dealers who are in all probability packing a gun.

    JB
    This is the shooting I think you were talking about. This is only the beginning folks, keep alert and be safe.

    http://www.courierpostonline.com/art...Camden-killing

  7. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I went out to Camden last night around 9pm to see how the LE layoffs affected the SW circuit. I thought I was in the movie " Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome". I saw no LE on Broadway or Westfield Ave. I saw to my surprise quite a few of SW's on Westfield which was pretty much dead for the last year or so. Broadway was busy too and some SW's are even brave enough now to actually walk on the street and flag down drivers. I even saw SW's I haven't seen in a while coming back out now. This scene I saw last night was scary but good, if you know what I mean.
    I was on Bway Saturday late afternoon / early evening and saw quite a few SW. You have to expect there will be a shortage with the cold weather even though they need money for their meds. I have to say I was surprised by the number of LE in the area given the layoffs. They were mostly driving around and not lingering on the street corners but were still present enough to not let your guard down. I picked up Amanda who has been reviewed here before by Fbtom and others and had a great motel date in the warmth. She has put on some weight in all the right places and has an incredible rack and body given she has two kids. She told me a lot of the girls are locked up from sweeps over the last couple months which could account for the lack of activity beyond the obvious cold snap. I did notice last week the Guardian Angels have started walking the area although I only saw them around the tranportation center and hospital. I honestly don't know what groups of 4 unarmed out of town people in red berets are going to do in a city with so much violent crime. I heard there were two shootings last week alone on Broadway, one by Ferry and another by Atlantic. Harsh language will not be very effective against drug dealers who are in all probability packing a gun.

    JB

  8. #57

    Broadway

    Was there tonight for the first time around 12am. Found one white female walking broadway, and picked her up, and had a good time. She showed me the way home, and picked up another on the way home, which was a black female.

    Found broadway by accident, but had a great time tonight.

  9. #56

    Looking like Mad Max in Camden

    I went out to Camden last night around 9pm to see how the LE layoffs affected the SW circuit. I thought I was in the movie " Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome". I saw no LE on Broadway or Westfield Ave. I saw to my surprise quite a few of SW's on Westfield which was pretty much dead for the last year or so. Broadway was busy too and some SW's are even brave enough now to actually walk on the street and flag down drivers. I even saw SW's I haven't seen in a while coming back out now. This scene I saw last night was scary but good, if you know what I mean.

  10. #55
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Broadway trip today

    I was expecting some action on Broadway today due to lack of police activity but didn't find anything interesting enough. I was there twice, once around 1 PM and one more time around 7 PM. Did notice one action news truck in the evening.

  11. #54
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 45
    Yea it has been dead lately. Usually is in the winter. I got a WSW Katie down on Morgan. Very good CBJ. Was wearing pink pajama pants. Walking w a guy. I'd gotten her there before long time ago. Picking are weird. I usually hit around 11pm or 4am. 4am was when I spotted Katie. Blonde, some meat on her ass, not bony like the others. But skinny. Very nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus  [View Original Post]
    Things have been slower in Camden. Apparently LEO is making a big push on the drug sets. I've had more time than usual lately and spent too much of it cruising to see what was available. Did see some possibles mid afternoon. Problem was it was after 3 and the school kids were everywhere. Then sort of died out until around 7. They seem to suddenly appear at certain times and then disappear for an hour to two. Its really been dead after midnight. I picked up Missy, rail thin WSW around 2A. She was the only one out. Strange technique with the BJ but managed to get the job done.

    Couple days later I picked up Alana (pronounced A-Lane-A) early evening, short blonde WSW near Chestnut. Had seen her around a few times, but with her so bundled up I couldn't get a good look at her face. She's been wearing a gray / brown plaid, hooded jacket (saw at least two wearing similar jackets). She's got a bum left wing, apparently hurts a lot. She was a trooper with the BBBJ, never complained, kept at it with pretty good technique. Almost got me off, but it wasn't going to happen. Nice little ass and what seems to be a decent body with a tat across the lower back. Didn't see her tits. With the problems she had with her arm, I decided against asking. Says she's been out about 8 months, been living in Camden about two years. Told me she is 28 and has at least one kid.

    I'd seen a few others out but they were always in bad pickup spots. Hanging mid block on B'way or on a too busy corner. Some had kind of cute looking faces and seemed to be in pretty good shape given the way their jeans fit.

  12. #53

    Broadway action

    Things have been slower in Camden. Apparently LEO is making a big push on the drug sets. I've had more time than usual lately and spent too much of it cruising to see what was available. Did see some possibles mid afternoon. Problem was it was after 3 and the school kids were everywhere. Then sort of died out until around 7. They seem to suddenly appear at certain times and then disappear for an hour to two. Its really been dead after midnight. I picked up Missy, rail thin WSW around 2A. She was the only one out. Strange technique with the BJ but managed to get the job done.

    Couple days later I picked up Alana (pronounced A-Lane-A) early evening, short blonde WSW near Chestnut. Had seen her around a few times, but with her so bundled up I couldn't get a good look at her face. She's been wearing a gray / brown plaid, hooded jacket (saw at least two wearing similar jackets). She's got a bum left wing, apparently hurts a lot. She was a trooper with the BBBJ, never complained, kept at it with pretty good technique. Almost got me off, but it wasn't going to happen. Nice little ass and what seems to be a decent body with a tat across the lower back. Didn't see her tits. With the problems she had with her arm, I decided against asking. Says she's been out about 8 months, been living in Camden about two years. Told me she is 28 and has at least one kid.

    I'd seen a few others out but they were always in bad pickup spots. Hanging mid block on B'way or on a too busy corner. Some had kind of cute looking faces and seemed to be in pretty good shape given the way their jeans fit.

  13. #52

    The results of the hunt.

    It SUCKED. I searched on and off for HOURS, and finally after dark, found a nubile WSW. 19 year old Rebecca. Real name not a street name, even verified with viewing her graduated license.

    She is cute. 6-7 rating. Dark hair, blue eyes.

    Nice breast solid C cups. Took her for FS and BJ. 2 Jacksons.

    She likes her ass slapped and doggie style.

    Nice tight kitty!

    Now here are the quirks, no reach around and rubbing the clit, freaks her out.

    Was sexually abused when she was younger and giving her oral is off the table (I always ask to see where the girls limits are).

    She is not a spinner, but she ain't to skinny either. I will be seeing her in the future.

    As a note, I did not find her until almost 12 hours after I started to search.

    So pickings are still thin

  14. #51

    On the hunt

    Guys, I am about to go see what the strip has to offer as the pickings have been thin. I see some of the regular SWs but none that would give a rise to my "partner" So here is to hope for good hunting. I will report what I find.

  15. #50

    Siobhan / shavon

    Anyone seen this SW in camden recently? Haven't seen her in a while. White thin girl, longish dark hair, couple tattoos. Any reports on her, heard good stuff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape