Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8358

    I agree with ARG

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    With all the options in RI, why would you travel to MA? Makes no sense.

    ARG
    In my opinion the AMP'S in Mass suck. If your lucky you may find an AAMP in Mass that will give you what you want but there is no selection and you are rolling the dice on the looks of these mass girls. RI is the place to be.

  2. #8357

    AMPFanatic

    With all the options in RI, why would you travel to MA? Makes no sense.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMPfanatic  [View Original Post]
    Dude I came out a place and saw unmarked cars and they looked liked they were scoping the place out so with all the heat I don't need to get busted in a room. I am from RI and there were others there from RI too. So I don't know if they watch the cars of the customers but that might tip them off if there are alot of out of state plates. Staying in RI for now.

  3. #8356
    Tried ad on CLTS for asian on hancock. Made last minute appointment as I was in area, called when at address. When I realized it was the same location as another MP but different # I almost left but figured TOFTT.

    Walked in greeted by cute girl 35-ish same girl I saw before but dressed a little more revealing hoping I made right decision. She came back in as I was on table and proceeded with a medium massage quite good for 35 min. No real teasing leaves get hot cloth. Does the clean down and drys my back with towel then light massage all over with powder nice teasing for few min and flip. Continues on front nice and slow no rushing. OTC touching then lifts shirt to reveal very nice C's and I finish and she cleans me up I get dressed. She offers typical water and candy I leave. 35tip she says just thank you very much. Other woman comes out to say Hi and hope you come back. Good experience will return.

  4. #8355

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    WTF are you talking about?
    Dude I came out a place and saw unmarked cars and they looked liked they were scoping the place out so with all the heat I don't need to get busted in a room. I am from RI and there were others there from RI too. So I don't know if they watch the cars of the customers but that might tip them off if there are alot of out of state plates. Staying in RI for now.

  5. #8354
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocotaco  [View Original Post]
    Belmont cuties?
    Would like to know more about them. I visit the Belmont area a few times a month and have a few hours to kill each time. Can you pm me a # or location?

  6. #8353

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by AMPfanatic  [View Original Post]
    Becareful out there guys. If you are visiting a place from out of state your plates stick out like a working girl in the guys locker room. This is a real give away if the place is under surveillance so watch yourselves. I am sticking to RI for now until I see the number of bust slow down.
    WTF are you talking about?

  7. #8352

    Mass Ave Rt 2/16

    Went a week and a half ago because the Belmont cuties were occupied. Should've saved my money. 3 call system, women who answers door is definitely late 30s (not 22) , has a nice rack and nice legs, but a flabby stomach. She leads me in to a bedroom where there is a massage table, a bed, and a couch. She takes the house fee of. 7, and comes in the room and asks "what you want." Everything is on the menu, spent an additional $ for FS and she had neither enthusiasm or technique. She repeatedly complained about how bad business was, and was definitely trying to get me to pop and out the door. This is not a place to go if you are looking for a massage, looking for an unrushed experience, or looking for a good value. Will not repeat.

  8. #8351

    Safety

    Becareful out there guys. If you are visiting a place from out of state your plates stick out like a working girl in the guys locker room. This is a real give away if the place is under surveillance so watch yourselves. I am sticking to RI for now until I see the number of bust slow down.

  9. #8350
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    I was there the other day. Had the same experience with Kitty. Like she was starting a campfire. Massage started out with Yoyo but Kitty came in after 10 minutes to take over. Kitty tried to short me on time by ending at about the 35 minute mark. I had to remind her I paid for 60 minutes. I'd go back but only if I can try Yoyo.
    So I went back and asked for YoYo, so do you think I got the girl I asked for? No, Kitty was happy to step in. I saw another girl, asked for her, and got a very very nice HE. Her name is Linda and I'm sure she'll be busy after this post and I'll never get her again. In all fairness, Kitty's massage skills are better, but Linda's slowhand is superb. Hard to believe these two work under the same roof.

  10. #8349
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    I was there the other day. Had the same experience with Kitty. Like she was starting a campfire. Massage started out with Yoyo but Kitty came in after 10 minutes to take over. Kitty tried to short me on time by ending at about the 35 minute mark. I had to remind her I paid for 60 minutes. I'd go back but only if I can try Yoyo.
    It's like they had a lot of fun coming up with these names.

  11. #8348

    1173

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel  [View Original Post]
    Noticed a new address on Mass Ave being advertised (1173) It's in what appears to be a private house set off from the street, with some ad hoc rooms created by hanging curtains. Similar to the adjoining "rooms" for Beijing, down the road.

    I had Kitty (really, she gave me a card with her name spelled that way) and she gave a pretty decent massage with some nice teasing. Teasing got more intense, time for the flip and now the turn-off. How much you tip? She put up five fingers, wound up at four.

    She then grabbed hold of junior and took him for a rocket launch. Never had quite so an aggressive wank from the start. We were off and running. She urged me to keep quiet, as there was another one of you guys in the other section, and though it was clearly not the most sensual HJ I've had, she got the job done quickly and efficiently.

    To her credit, after using hot towels to clean up, she gave me the rest of the time with front massage, including a decent foot massage and face work.

    I'm not sure I'd repeast with Kitty but I'm curious about the other girl. The one I heard but never saw.
    I was there the other day. Had the same experience with Kitty. Like she was starting a campfire. Massage started out with Yoyo but Kitty came in after 10 minutes to take over. Kitty tried to short me on time by ending at about the 35 minute mark. I had to remind her I paid for 60 minutes. I'd go back but only if I can try Yoyo.

  12. #8347

    New place Arlington

    Noticed a new address on Mass Ave being advertised (1173) It's in what appears to be a private house set off from the street, with some ad hoc rooms created by hanging curtains. Similar to the adjoining "rooms" for Beijing, down the road.

    I had Kitty (really, she gave me a card with her name spelled that way) and she gave a pretty decent massage with some nice teasing. Teasing got more intense, time for the flip and now the turn-off. How much you tip? She put up five fingers, wound up at four.

    She then grabbed hold of junior and took him for a rocket launch. Never had quite so an aggressive wank from the start. We were off and running. She urged me to keep quiet, as there was another one of you guys in the other section, and though it was clearly not the most sensual HJ I've had, she got the job done quickly and efficiently.

    To her credit, after using hot towels to clean up, she gave me the rest of the time with front massage, including a decent foot massage and face work.

    I'm not sure I'd repeast with Kitty but I'm curious about the other girl. The one I heard but never saw.

  13. #8346

    Stoneham / Malden

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Looks like 125 Main St Stoneham has reappeared in Malden. Or at least the phone number has reappeared anyway. There is an ad for Red Sun Body work at 183 Salem St in Malden with the same phone number of 781-656-2329. The ad mentiones Anna (age 25).
    SO, I was there in January. Didn't see anyone that young. Okay experience. I wasn't sure at the time if I would go back but AMPs seem to be disappearing so I might.

  14. #8345

    125 Main St Stoneham back up in Malden?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuleo  [View Original Post]
    Went to this place this week. Just like Spaz reported right down to the black dress. Place is on the second floor, first room on the right after the bathrooms. No sign on the door.

    Met by Linda. Legit massage skills are very good. Way too many phone calls from you guys trying to make last minute appointments.

    Not sure if I'll be back. The massage and price are good and the location is nice and discreet, but too many phone calls. She also just wasn't my type, but I'm not going to say bad things about her here since she was very nice.

    Tipped the standard $40 for standard service.
    Looks like 125 Main St Stoneham has reappeared in Malden. Or at least the phone number has reappeared anyway. There is an ad for Red Sun Body work at 183 Salem St in Malden with the same phone number of 781-656-2329. The ad mentiones Anna (age 25).

  15. #8344

    3808

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman50  [View Original Post]
    Lurked for a while and now contributing. Saw the Asian massage near Chinatown ad for weeks on BP 3808 number and finally decided to call. Room actually in Chinatown on side street off Harrison. She did not look like ad. But she was decent looking and nice body and friendly. 25 minute really nice back massage to flip. .7 M and. 4 HE. She asked about everything for 1. 0 but I declined. Maybe next time. Nice lunch break. Will do again.
    Tried this place today, nice 40 ish provider, felt un-rushed but was actually a bit under an hour, full menu but not GFE, was quite pleased, .7 and 1. 2. I probably offered a bit more than I had to, I hate it when they ask, how much you tip me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape