Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3233

    Darling Nikki

    Its such a contradiction when you see these seemingly bland images of Nikki when you can find Melanie Rios or Gigi Rivera all over the internet doing outrageously freaky things looking a thousand times hotter. But the last time I checked my last name is not Sheen so while Melanie and Gigi are internet fantasy these seemingly bland images of Nikki with the promise of what is possible take on a whole new dimension and come across as freaky as you can get anywhere.

  2. #3232
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    At any rate, she made for an excellent, Mystery Guest.

    Let's give her a round of applause.

    CookyJar
    I'll give her a round of applause and then some more if I could. Very nice.

  3. #3231

    Let's hear it for our,"Mystery Guest."

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Trust me, the performance, the attitude has not changed.

    CookyJar
    At any rate, she made for an excellent, Mystery Guest.

    (Gotta love them, Boobs.)

    Let's give her a round of applause.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki aka Johanna 18.jpg‎  

  4. #3230

    Nikk - As Fine As Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am curious. How much does the extra weight, dyed hair, and scar matter.

    If the earlier pictures did not exist? If there were no earlier pictures to compare these new pictures with? The new improved nikki would be a star. But, because we have the 2008-9 photos to compare these new pictures with, I sense that some of you may be disappointed.

    Any comments.

    CookyJar
    Trust me, the performance, the attitude has not changed.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki aka Johanna 505.jpg‎  

  5. #3229

    Nikk - As Fine As Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Nikki aka Johanna remains a favorite of mine. The change in hair color, the extra weight, and the scar mean nothing. Nikki was always a extra fine date and she still is, IMHO. She is still cutie as a button, her breast are still perky and now she has a little more ass to fondle.

    CookyJar
    I am curious. How much does the extra weight, dyed hair, and scar matter.

    If the earlier pictures did not exist? If there were no earlier pictures to compare these new pictures with? The new improved nikki would be a star. But, because we have the 2008-9 photos to compare these new pictures with, I sense that some of you may be disappointed.

    Any comments.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki aka Johanna 502.jpg‎  

  6. #3228

    Nikki - As Fine As Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Looking good CJ, I keep checking for updates. Always enjoy seeing Nikki in her birthday suit!
    Nikki aka Johanna remains a favorite of mine. The change in hair color, the extra weight, and the scar mean nothing. Nikki was always a extra fine date and she still is, IMHO. She is still cutie as a button, her breast are still perky and now she has a little more ass to fondle.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki aka Johanna 504.jpg‎  

  7. #3227
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Before we move on:

    There have been some minor changes, not the least of which is a slight gain in weight. Nikki now has a small surgical scar just below her breast.

    The weight gain is an improvement, IMHO. My pictures are horrible examples of her full figured body. The pictures were taken in a bathroom where I was not able to step back and get proper angle shots of her body. All of the pictures are distorted. They are close-ups, were the portion of the subject that is closer to the camera appears large. I was not able to get a full length shot showing the length of her legs, the roundness of her ass and the willingness of her sexual attributes and attitude.

    Oh! And I almost forgot, some of the blonde hair is gone. I say some of it is gone because I believe Nikki is a natural blonde. I cannot be 100% sure because she is always nicely shaven.

    CookyJar
    Looking good CJ, I keep checking for updates. Always enjoy seeing Nikki in her birthday suit!

  8. #3226

    The Mystery Guest

    Before we move on:

    There have been some minor changes, not the least of which is a slight gain in weight. Nikki now has a small surgical scar just below her breast.

    The weight gain is an improvement, IMHO. My pictures are horrible examples of her full figured body. The pictures were taken in a bathroom where I was not able to step back and get proper angle shots of her body. All of the pictures are distorted. They are close-ups, were the portion of the subject that is closer to the camera appears large. I was not able to get a full length shot showing the length of her legs, the roundness of her ass and the willingness of her sexual attributes and attitude.

    Oh!!! And I almost forgot, some of the blonde hair is gone. I say some of it is gone because I believe Nikki is a natural blonde. I cannot be 100% sure because she is always nicely shaven.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki aka Johanna 003.jpg‎  

  9. #3225

    The Mystery Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Before we get back to our contest: Here are a few more of our Mystery Guest.

    CookyJar
    And, here are just a few more, before we get on with the Contest.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki aka Johanna 501.jpg‎  

  10. #3224

    More of Our Mystery Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She is special in all the right ways!

    CookyJar
    Before we get back to our contest: Here are a few more of our Mystery Guest.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki aka Johanna 500.jpg‎  

  11. #3223

    The Mystery Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The Mystery Guest was special back in 2008-09 and take my word, she is still special.

    CookyJar.
    She is special in all the right ways!

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki aka Johanna 503.jpg‎  

  12. #3222

    The Mystery Guest

    The Mystery Guest was special back in 2008-09 and take my word, she is still special.

    The Mystery Guest, then and Now!

    CookyJar


    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki aka Johanna 504.jpg‎  

  13. #3221

    Today's Celebrity

    Today’s Mystery Guest Celebrity, Miss Nikki aka Johanna, was; “Miss Santa’s Helper 2008.”

    Please welcome her back to our stage.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki aka Johanna one of my Favorites.jpg‎  

  14. #3220

    The Mystery Guest

    "Congratulation Mystery Guest."

    Yes! The mystery guest is non-other that the lovely Miss Nikki aka Johanna.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 001.jpg‎  

  15. #3219

    "And The Mystery Guest, is:"

    Nikki aka Johanna; come on down!

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape