Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5893

    Chasity

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielsan  [View Original Post]
    I know a Chasity. I wonder if we're talking about the same girl, considering the unusual spelling. I first thought it was Chastity, but she corrected me.
    She hangs in CB but sometimes sheis in Brooklyn The last time I saw her she had shorter hair and it was brown I think It used to be black and sometimes blonde she is a little on the chubby side and sometimes she is away for a while in Pa She is about 26 now I guess.

  2. #5892
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagame  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 123572

    One of the hottest. Nikki
    She is very hot looking. But having her a cell that belong to her man not cool. What if he has the cell that day?

  3. #5891

    Darlene

    Ran into Darlene on wilk and vincent. Ask if she wanted a ride, had a little small talk as she warmed up. In the dream she had great skills for. 2 she said her phone was stolen and getting another soon. Will definitely repeat.

  4. #5890

    RE: Looking for my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpleasure7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Chasity lately in CB.
    I know a Chasity. I wonder if we're talking about the same girl, considering the unusual spelling. I first thought it was Chastity, but she corrected me.

  5. #5889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Only sex?

    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    Picked up this Blonde WSW on conkling at about 330am. About 25 yrs old. 5ft 5in. Told me she only has sex, no BJ's. I didn't have time for this so I had to drop her back off. No kids, so next time I will get a room.
    Wow! It's usually the other way around. BJ only. Sure would like to meet this one.

  6. #5888

    Ashley on S Conkling

    Picked up this Blonde WSW on conkling at about 330am. About 25 yrs old. 5ft 5in. Told me she only has sex, no BJ's. I didn't have time for this so I had to drop her back off. No kids, so next time I will get a room.

  7. #5887

    Darling Nikki S

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagame  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 123572

    One of the hottest. Nikki
    I met her a few months ago on Conkling by the cemetary. Told me she lives in Belcamp. Last number I had was her husbands cell phone. Saw her on monument 2 months ago.

  8. #5886

    One of them

    Attachment 123572

    One of the hottest. Nikki

  9. #5885

    One of them

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-11-24_19.58.34-1.jpg
Views:	3223
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	123572

    One of the hottest. Nikki

  10. #5884

    SW with very cute face on WW

    She goes by the names of Amy, Jayden, Nicole, and maybe Madison (age around 24). Amy used to dance at Pussycat for quite sometime (2-3 years). Stopped dancing about a year ago. This is what she told me and I have a feeling that she is telling the truth. Never seen such a pretty face from SW, part native indian and part caucasian. She was all bundled up but I picked her up anyway because of her face. Well, it turns out that she has flabby fat tummy and her performance was way-way below par. I would not repeat.

    Eggroll

  11. #5883
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 77

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Liteskbw  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm call girl thats new in town and am looking to get some business. I'm not on drugs and stuff so the 40 dates arent going to do it for me where do I go to make more money.
    As a former s. W here's some advice, try somewhere else to make some money cause be. More is dead and from what I have heard it's very hot over there. Get some regulars and try sticking to them.

  12. #5882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by TobyRedd  [View Original Post]
    Tyrone Street. Revenge is coming, not saying how or when. But if I see that dude on the street alone I'm definitely kicking the shit out of him and leaving him there bleeding. Like I said I wasn't even there to do anything it was a Sunday I was drinking, went with a friend to watch the game at a "friends" and that's how it all started. And Jackii was involved because she tried to grab at my pockets. I'm just saying be careful don't get too comfortable with her man. All in all I got put in a bad situation by a supposed friend, lost some money, came out with my life and a lesson learned.
    Like I said, I'm glad you got out of a bad situation safely. And the house on Tyrone St is definitely not one where I would go with her, just from seeing it and the people there from the outside. Apparently your "friend" was also involved. Thanks for the advice, and I will certainly keep my guard up. Be safe.

  13. #5881

    Curious

    Who are the top hottest ladies out and outabout these days. I'm talking about as far as looks go?

  14. #5880
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindo  [View Original Post]
    Look at the history on Darlene. She always comes back. Get friendly with her and she will give you freebies.
    I have gotten freebies from her too.

  15. #5879

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what happened with you, but she had a perfect opportunity to rip me off, and didn't. She showed me that she can be trusted, at least that time. There is always the possibility that any girl in her situation might at some point do something that she ordinarily wouldn't, but I haven't seen it from her. That is not saying that it couldn't happen. It's also possible that Jackii had nothing to do with what happened. However, I don't put myself in a position where I could be robbed at knife point in someone else's house. I try to make sure that I'm in secure surroundings. Glad you were able to get out with just a few dollars missing. Where was this house? I know two houses where she hangs out.
    Tyrone Street. Revenge is coming, not saying how or when. But if I see that dude on the street alone I'm definitely kicking the shit out of him and leaving him there bleeding. Like I said I wasn't even there to do anything it was a Sunday I was drinking, went with a friend to watch the game at a "friends" and that's how it all started. And Jackii was involved because she tried to grab at my pockets. I'm just saying be careful don't get too comfortable with her man. All in all I got put in a bad situation by a supposed friend, lost some money, came out with my life and a lesson learned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape