Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,546 to 55,560 of 61441
-
02-18-11 11:41 #5896Senior Member

Posts: 45CB this morning
Picked up little amy this morning in CB. Hadn't seen her around in awhile I know she was looking rough this summer I was hoping she had cleaned up some while she was gone. Wrong. Went to my spot for a CBJ. This girls teeth scared the dickens out of my johnson, really bad in the dental area so no deal there. Was going to go for FS but her legs and ass are so scarred up there was no way I could perform so I cut my losses and dropped her off with. 2 for her time.
After I dropped her off went up patapsco and found a cute WSW can't remember the name, not sure she told me anyway. Easy enought to spot though she has hair that goes from brown to black to red. Some acne scars but over all a great pickup. CBJ for standard tuition plus tip good attitude did reek of smoke though. Didn't ask for digits.
-
02-17-11 22:49 #5895Senior Member

Posts: 171So glad I retired a year ago. . .
. . And found a low-maintenance regular girl. I took a rare drive through Garrison just before 10 pm tonight. Did not see a single obvious worker. Baaad.
-
02-17-11 19:56 #5894Regular Member

Posts: 2Jenny
Ran into Jenny on Conkling today. 38 yo but looks younger, reddish hair, average build. Said she was half irish and half native american. Got a real nice BBBJCIMWS. DT, nice and slow action, just the right pressure, not sloppy, had me going in about 5 minutes. Tits not too great, so hands did a little exploring down below. .2 with. 05 tip. Great attitude, very friendly and nice conversationalist. Smelled real nice, like she just stepped out of the shower. Asked for digits, but phone was stolen. Would repeat.
-
02-17-11 17:24 #5893Regular Member

Posts: 5Chasity
She hangs in CB but sometimes sheis in Brooklyn The last time I saw her she had shorter hair and it was brown I think It used to be black and sometimes blonde she is a little on the chubby side and sometimes she is away for a while in Pa She is about 26 now I guess.
Originally Posted by Danielsan
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-11 14:08 #5892Senior Member

Posts: 1762She is very hot looking. But having her a cell that belong to her man not cool. What if he has the cell that day?
Originally Posted by Dagame
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-11 13:54 #5891Senior Member

Posts: 36Darlene
Ran into Darlene on wilk and vincent. Ask if she wanted a ride, had a little small talk as she warmed up. In the dream she had great skills for. 2 she said her phone was stolen and getting another soon. Will definitely repeat.
-
02-17-11 03:45 #5890Regular Member

Posts: 12RE: Looking for my favorite
I know a Chasity. I wonder if we're talking about the same girl, considering the unusual spelling. I first thought it was Chastity, but she corrected me.
Originally Posted by Darkpleasure7
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-11 11:13 #5889Senior Member

Posts: 602Only sex?
Wow! It's usually the other way around. BJ only. Sure would like to meet this one.
Originally Posted by Breast Fed
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-11 09:54 #5888Senior Member

Posts: 132Ashley on S Conkling
Picked up this Blonde WSW on conkling at about 330am. About 25 yrs old. 5ft 5in. Told me she only has sex, no BJ's. I didn't have time for this so I had to drop her back off. No kids, so next time I will get a room.
-
02-16-11 09:52 #5887Senior Member

Posts: 132Darling Nikki S
I met her a few months ago on Conkling by the cemetary. Told me she lives in Belcamp. Last number I had was her husbands cell phone. Saw her on monument 2 months ago.
Originally Posted by Dagame
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-11 20:29 #5886Senior Member

Posts: 144One of them
Attachment 123572
One of the hottest. Nikki
-
02-15-11 17:50 #5885
-
02-15-11 16:56 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 80SW with very cute face on WW
She goes by the names of Amy, Jayden, Nicole, and maybe Madison (age around 24). Amy used to dance at Pussycat for quite sometime (2-3 years). Stopped dancing about a year ago. This is what she told me and I have a feeling that she is telling the truth. Never seen such a pretty face from SW, part native indian and part caucasian. She was all bundled up but I picked her up anyway because of her face. Well, it turns out that she has flabby fat tummy and her performance was way-way below par. I would not repeat.
Eggroll
-
02-15-11 09:24 #5883Forum Advertiser

Posts: 77Lol
As a former s. W here's some advice, try somewhere else to make some money cause be. More is dead and from what I have heard it's very hot over there. Get some regulars and try sticking to them.
Originally Posted by Liteskbw
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-11 05:26 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 1788Like I said, I'm glad you got out of a bad situation safely. And the house on Tyrone St is definitely not one where I would go with her, just from seeing it and the people there from the outside. Apparently your "friend" was also involved. Thanks for the advice, and I will certainly keep my guard up. Be safe.
Originally Posted by TobyRedd
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




