High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3679

    Kristen / Krissy back from "vacation"

    Kristen had a 90 day vacation in WCJ. She's back, and she put on a good 50 pounds. But she was stick thin before, so now she's just slightly plump. Apparently quitting coke can cause you to gain weight. . . LOL.

    Anyways, great BJ, and then she took it in the ass. Nice juicy ass, too. Dirty girl, this one.

  2. #3678

    Annie

    Dreamt of BBJTC near 6 and JR, for. 25. Terrific attitude, decent skills, nice looking. I need to bring a cover next time and get more. Thought she dropped her pipe in my car but a search later showed she hadn't; she didn't get too worried. Like I said, great attitude.

  3. #3677

    Covered w / Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Had another great time with Halo the other day. She was nice, straight forward business with no games. Didn't ask for a tip. She wasn't high or drunk. Has an incredibly tight little spinner body. The only downside was that even the BJ was covered, but I guess that you can never be too safe. I'll definitely repeat with her as long as she doesn't try to rip me off or get all cracked out on me.
    The cover is not for her safety. She mandates it because she cannot stand her face / mouth being jizzed.

    If you can get her to believe that you won't do this, she is more than happy to do BBBJ.

  4. #3676

    Maria Ave

    Hsw on Michigan and Livernois, She wanted. 50 for BJ, wasn't happening. Finally talked her down to. 35. Her skills where not so great. Alot of teeth. Would not repeat.

  5. #3675

    Fun with Halo

    Had another great time with Halo the other day. She was nice, straight forward business with no games. Didn't ask for a tip. She wasn't high or drunk. Has an incredibly tight little spinner body. The only downside was that even the BJ was covered, but I guess that you can never be too safe. I'll definitely repeat with her as long as she doesn't try to rip me off or get all cracked out on me.

  6. #3674
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her a couple times. She seems nice. How is her FS? Talked to her while lookin for the infamous Amy.
    Sometimes good. Sometimes not good. I've had some great times with her, and some below average times. But when she's good, it's nice to bend her over, grab those big titties, and pound away.

  7. #3673

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Emily (the redheaded one) on Amber's corner, got an OK BBBJTC, BLS, will repeat only in a pinch.
    Talked to her a couple times. She seems nice. How is her FS? Talked to her while lookin for the infamous Amy.

  8. #3672

    WSW on Mack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take my old Mack stroll on Sat. Saw a WSW cutie named Amanda, about 5'7" curly brown hair kinda cute. Never saw too many WSWs there. Wanted to nab a notel, but decide on the car. It was a blizzard out, who would see us? Anyway, got F / S for. 15, bought her grub afterwards. Service was great and non rushed. BJ was 1 of the best ever. I had to stop her to get to the f*kn. But good time, glad I went out.
    That's a rarity. Maybe 1-2 times a year near Mt. Elliot I sight one but they're so rare I figure they must be LEO.

  9. #3671

    Amanda

    Decided to take my old Mack stroll on Sat. Saw a WSW cutie named Amanda, about 5'7" curly brown hair kinda cute. Never saw too many WSWs there. Wanted to nab a notel, but decide on the car. It was a blizzard out, who would see us? Anyway, got F / S for. 15, bought her grub afterwards. Service was great and non rushed. BJ was 1 of the best ever. I had to stop her to get to the f*kn. But good time, glad I went out.

  10. #3670
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure it was a woman? There used to be a young boy that hung out on the west end of the Ave. That passed himself off as a girl.
    Yes it was definitely a woman. She had nice natural C's, and there definitely definitely wasn't any junk when I went to cop a feel.

  11. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a HSP on Michigan ave. Nice looking girl, only giving CBJ, and wanted outrageous prices. Finally settled on. 3 as it was cold and snowing. I felt generous. This girl gas a fantastic BJ. She could suck it like her life depended on it, literally going strong until I finished. Would repeat but only in a pinch as she wanted so much for a BJ
    Are you sure it was a woman? There used to be a young boy that hung out on the west end of the Ave. That passed himself off as a girl.

  12. #3668

    Michigan ave last night

    Picked up a HSP on Michigan ave. Nice looking girl, only giving CBJ, and wanted outrageous prices. Finally settled on. 3 as it was cold and snowing. I felt generous. This girl gas a fantastic BJ. She could suck it like her life depended on it, literally going strong until I finished. Would repeat but only in a pinch as she wanted so much for a BJ

  13. #3667

    Becky and Halo

    Early Friday a. M. I gave Becky a ride on Mich ave. WSW maybe late 20's slim, dirty blonde. BBBJ $.3. Would repeat.

    Saturday a. M on JohnR found Halo, BBBJ. Performance was okay I might try FS, if I pick her up again.

  14. #3666
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Gem #5, WSW, early 40's, long blond hair, medium build, nice big tits big C's or small D's, got a great BBBJTCWS, BLS, no rush, very nice woman, will repeat.
    What area, roughly? I just got back from a ride around John R and JC and saw nothing worth giving a ride to. There was a girl with long orange hair at the party store but she was looking sort of strung out. It was pretty dead as of 12:30-1:30 pm.

  15. #3665

    Nicole / Tracy

    Cruised John R yesterday at noon. Not much out but did talk to a Michelle at the gas station on the north side of 8 Mile. I wasn't interested. Cruised Michigan Ave a couple of times afterward. Nothing out that I wanted. Finally was able to contact Nicole / Tracy. She made my day with another outstanding BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape