Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3351

    I do like her this and that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sminma5150  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if she specifically worked for RSG, but she has been around for years. I would also be surprised if she was 30. I swear that she said she was 30 about 5 years ago when I first remember seeing her ads. Never saw her, but was tempted many times. She has reviews on another site.

    Correction: She used to have reviews on the other site. Can't find them anymore.
    I must say that I do like her video. Other than a chuckle watching her try and undress she does have a great this and that. Does anyone have a general read of her reviews that are evidently now gone?

  2. #3350

    Nostalgia

    Whenever people start talking about past places, I always think of our favorite Keanu Reeves movie. Matrix in Stoneham.

  3. #3349

    Sara

    Don't know if she specifically worked for RSG, but she has been around for years. I would also be surprised if she was 30. I swear that she said she was 30 about 5 years ago when I first remember seeing her ads. Never saw her, but was tempted many times. She has reviews on another site.

    Correction: She used to have reviews on the other site. Can't find them anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]

    http://www.playtimeescorts.com/model...8632/Sara.html

    Has anyone seen Sara? I'm almost positive she used to work for RSG. No info here or on another site.

  4. #3348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Jill and Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Jill and enjoyed our time together. Also met Megan several times and each time was very, very nice. She was very personable and pleasurable and a fun girl to spend time with.
    Well, Jill was the one who told me that Megan had some drug issues. I never met her.

  5. #3347

    Sara from Playtime Escorts.

    http://www.playtimeescorts.com/model...8632/Sara.html

    Has anyone seen Sara? I'm almost positive she used to work for RSG. No info here or on another site.

  6. #3346

    ARe you kidding me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Man  [View Original Post]
    Here's a bit ot Trivia for you guys Jill used to work for Shauna
    Maybe I have seen her and don't remember. And Yes Brooke was a black belt. She used to come in from way out in Metro west near 495.

  7. #3345

    Re: shauna's

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, can you guys pm me the number for Shauna in Brighton. I used to go there but I lost her number when I lost my cell.
    Is she actually still there? Clown statues and all?

    I have her number at work in my rolodex (clue as to how long it's been) ; I'll PM it to you on Monday if you haven't got it by then.

    I had some nice dates there back in the day.

  8. #3344

    Jill and Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    But I was stood up by her one time roommate, the drug and anal loving Megan. It was probably a good thing.

    S.
    I had the pleasure of meeting Jill and enjoyed our time together. Also met Megan several times and each time was very, very nice. She was very personable and pleasurable and a fun girl to spend time with.

  9. #3343
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 141

    Re: Lilly and Royal Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone knows what happen to Lilly at RT? I finally got the time but I notice her pictures is off the website.
    Hey guys,

    So you've been wondering what happened to Lilly. Well unfortunately, after having to reprimand her after several occasions, I've had to let her go. She was a nice girl, but I had WAY too many issues with her. I was afraid that her misconduct would start to affect you guys, never mind her lack of respect for me. The final straw that broke the camels back was when her boyfriend decided to drop by, unannounced and in quite a rude manner, and proceeded to threaten one of my clients. I found out that the reason for his "visit" was that after Lilly using HIS cell phone to make calls to myself and other clients, he had grown suspicious of her actions. Mainly because of her horrible attempt at an excuse for where she was going all those nights. Never mind that Lily was also giving her number to clients, which went against our arrangement that was agreed upon when she started with us. So for any of you that didn't have a chance to see her, sorry. For those of you that did get to see her, I guess I may owe you an apology too. If not, I hope that you enjoyed your time and will not hesitate to give me a call and see one of my other lovely ladies.

    Xoxo Kat oxox

  10. #3342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Never met Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorth  [View Original Post]
    And back in 2001 I had the pleasure of spending an hour with her. .
    But I was stood up by her one time roommate, the drug and anal loving Megan. It was probably a good thing.

    S.

  11. #3341

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Man  [View Original Post]
    Here's a bit ot Trivia for you guys Jill used to work for Shauna
    And back in 2001 I had the pleasure of spending an hour with her. .

  12. #3340
    What are their rates like? Do they have a website?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I am a first time poster and want to let you know that shaunas is still open and Brooke still works but has gotten quite large, she has a freeze on hiring new girls but sophie is still looking good.

  13. #3339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267

    Shaunas

    Hi Guys, can you guys pm me the number for Shauna in Brighton. I used to go there but I lost her number when I lost my cell.

  14. #3338

    Jill of Room Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyricardo00  [View Original Post]
    I am a regular browser here. And I don't post. But WOW talk about the old days! I used to go to Shauna"s at least weekly back in the day With Brooke and SHauna herself before she had a stable. It was quite convenient. I could go for lunch or right after work. Boy I miss them both. It was always funny either in her place or the (annex) up stairs in the other unit. Wish either one one was still around. And now I am a regular at RSG and / or Mandala. Benn hobbying for 30 yrs.
    Here's a bit ot Trivia for you guys Jill used to work for Shauna

  15. #3337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Shaunas

    I am a first time poster and want to let you know that shaunas is still open and Brooke still works but has gotten quite large, she has a freeze on hiring new girls but sophie is still looking good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamme Iam  [View Original Post]
    I normally would look questionably on a guys first posting, basically repeating back what was written in a couple of recent posts. However, in this case, I'll vouch for you, I forgot about the upstairs room that you mentioned. That is where I saw Mellissa every time. I never saw Shauna as a client. I can't remember when I started there, must have been the mid 90's? I remember the (black belt) Brooke, she was a firm athletic girl, but no one was a pretty as Mellissa.

    If we are remembering some talented girls from the 90's, anyone remember OralMuse?

    Glad to get you out of your shell and make your first posting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape