Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3334

    Nicholette

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayback  [View Original Post]
    I believe she was Nicholette when she went indie. I saw her under that name. Strikingly beautiful, thin, brown hair, great eyes. She also went more UTR under another name (Kaitlyn?) after Nicholette but haven't seen her in a couple years.
    Had the pleasure of meeting Nicholette several times and then lost touch. A year later I call Kaitlyn and immediately recognize the voice. It was Nicholette. We recognized each other's voice and had a good laugh. Caught up with her in person and then she disappeared again. My hunch is she retired for good. Loved everything about her. Looks, personality, humor, activities / performance.

    If anyone knows anything about her, or Delphine, I'd love to hear about it. PM's are welcome.

  2. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamme Iam  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if I am dating my self, but I used to visit Shauna's place in Brighton (in the late 90's) , and when I look at these Royal girls, it reminds me of the type of girls she always had. I like the clean, natural, young look. Too often for most hobbyists, falling into the AMP scene is easier and involves less planning than making an appointment with an escort or agency, but we do miss out on these attractive younger girls.

    Speaking of Shauna's, anyone else remember Mellissa? Now she was a looker, don't get them like her often, she changed her name and went indie for a short time, about 10 years ago, but I forget the name she used instead.
    I believe she was Nicholette when she went indie. I saw her under that name. Strikingly beautiful, thin, brown hair, great eyes. She also went more UTR under another name (Kaitlyn?) after Nicholette but haven't seen her in a couple years.

  3. #3332

    The # is no longer in service

    Quote Originally Posted by Assman3  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly new to this hobby. I've been to quite a few AMPs and I looking to pop my cherry in the escort world. I though this might be the one to do it with. Does anyone have any ifo on this girl for a newbie looking to make his way into the next category. Seems to good to be true. I did some research and no hits on Tineye, she is also on the angelsofboston. Com site. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    AM.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-l-23/4721463.

    Hello, Gentleman I hope I am The one You Are Looking For! How about spending some quality time with a classy, lady. You will enjoy my sweet and friendly personality I am easy going with an uplifting attitude.

    My body is built to please, standing 5'4 with curves in all the right places. I have 34d's to play with, silky blonde hair. One look into my

    Blue bedroom eyes and you will want to have me then and there.

    PS: 100% me or it's free.

    Brooke: 508 371 7489

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: &9829; MY PLACE &9829;

    • Post I'd: 4721463 boston
    Its too bad because there were no hits on Tin eye

  4. #3331
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone knows what happen to Lilly at RT? I finally got the time but I notice her pictures is off the website.
    When I contact RT early this week, they said Lilly is still available for outcall but no more incalls though.

  5. #3330

    Iso

    I'm fairly new to this hobby. I've been to quite a few AMPs and I looking to pop my cherry in the escort world. I though this might be the one to do it with. Does anyone have any ifo on this girl for a newbie looking to make his way into the next category. Seems to good to be true. I did some research and no hits on Tineye, she is also on the angelsofboston.com site. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    AM

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-l-23/4721463.

    Hello, Gentleman I hope I am The one You Are Looking For! How about spending some quality time with a classy, lady. You will enjoy my sweet and friendly personality I am easy going with an uplifting attitude.

    My body is built to please, standing 5'4 with curves in all the right places. I have 34d's to play with, silky blonde hair. One look into my

    Blue bedroom eyes and you will want to have me then and there.

    PS: 100% me or it's free.

    Brooke: 508 371 7489

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: &9829; MY PLACE &9829;

    • Post I'd: 4721463 boston

  6. #3329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267

    Lilly at Royal Touch

    Does anyone knows what happen to Lilly at RT? I finally got the time but I notice her pictures is off the website.

  7. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman989  [View Original Post]
    How about you go eat shit and die. This is a forum. It is the internet. There are new people joining all the time. They have as much right to ask a question as you do. Some of them have been around for a long time and read posts but don't post as much. Who cares. I have been reading for months and just joined to post recently. If you don't want to help then shut your fucking trap, no one needs to hear your elitist bullshit. Fucking asshole.
    This is a great way to establish yourself. Do you really think people are going to help you out when post rants like this? Guys here are protective of their favorites and are not going to give info to guys who appears somewhat unstable in their posts. Relax

  8. #3327
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    It's Unfortunate that you seem to have gorilla glued.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman989  [View Original Post]
    How about you go eat shit and die. This is a forum. It is the internet. There are new people joining all the time. They have as much right to ask a question as you do. Some of them have been around for a long time and read posts but don't post as much. Who cares. I have been reading for months and just joined to post recently. If you don't want to help then shut your fucking trap, no one needs to hear your elitist bullshit. Fucking asshole.
    . That chip on your shoulder (or perhaps wiped your butt with some of the glue).

    Yes, there are new people joining EVERY board every day and until they have either some "history" (reviews, intelligent responses to posts, etc.) you will be looked at with some hesitation. It is no different on this board or any other. How (without some background) is ANYONE going to know you are even a legitimate hobbyist and not some bored employee of an LE agency or that (even worse) you aren't some Ted Bundy type of guy who is basically looking for tips and info to lead him to his next victim?

    Go and take a cold shower and a long walk around the block, cool off and for crying out loud. GROW UP! As of right now the few steps of advancement you made since joining the board have been negated by the two dozen backward steps you took with your post.

    Just my. 02 cents.

    P. S. Yes, I am also a "newbie" to this board but I've been involved (VERY actively) in the hobby since the early / mid 90's.

  9. #3326

    Too bad

    It is too bad that your attitude, being what it is, will surely prevent you from obtaining the help / answers that you covet. I will not "waste" board space commenting on your heavy handed post, as that appears to have already been taken care of.

    I will however, point this out; those who have contributed and participated enjoy the benefit of getting that unexpected pm from a trusted bud with information not to be gleaned off the public board. Sadly, you will never experience this with your current outlook.

    And to be clear, I actually laughed my ass off when I read your post as I have never, in this life or my real one, been called an elitist! Perhaps behind my back LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman989  [View Original Post]
    How about you go eat shit and die. This is a forum. It is the internet. There are new people joining all the time. They have as much right to ask a question as you do. Some of them have been around for a long time and read posts but don't post as much. Who cares. I have been reading for months and just joined to post recently. If you don't want to help then shut your fucking trap, no one needs to hear your elitist bullshit. Fucking asshole.

  10. #3325

    Reina

    I was looking through RSGs lineup last week and saw Reina was working and looked up a few reviews and they were all pretty good so I made the call and set up an appointment. The usual two call system and she opens the door. Wow what a cute little Dominican wearing a nice teddy. I got undressed as she did the same and she gave a great BJ and I had to have her stop before I exploded. I went down on her until she climaxed and she really did. She went back to the BJ until I was ready to fuck the shit out of her. She got on top and I played with her bolt ons and we finished. She does not kiss but she is prettier in person than her pics. I'm a RSG regular and have seen most of the girls and I would rank Reina in the top three. She will be back in March and I can't wait to see her again.

  11. #3324

    Jboy you are a frigging idiot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman989  [View Original Post]
    How about you go eat shit and die. This is a forum. It is the internet. There are new people joining all the time. They have as much right to ask a question as you do. Some of them have been around for a long time and read posts but don't post as much. Who cares. I have been reading for months and just joined to post recently. If you don't want to help then shut your fucking trap, no one needs to hear your elitist bullshit. Fucking asshole.
    When you have some cred, you MAY be respected. In the meantime, go back to school and read "How To Win Friends and Influence People". Much needed in your case.

  12. #3323
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman989  [View Original Post]
    How about you go eat shit and die. This is a forum. It is the internet. There are new people joining all the time. They have as much right to ask a question as you do. Some of them have been around for a long time and read posts but don't post as much. Who cares. I have been reading for months and just joined to post recently. If you don't want to help then shut your fucking trap, no one needs to hear your elitist bullshit. Fucking asshole.
    Yes, there are new people joining us all of the time. This is a good thing in my opinion, and I for one highly encourage it. But some of them actually give information to the forum, and others merely take. You are, so far at least, of the latter variety. I hope that you will actually share useful information, and opposed to simply being a leech. Only time will tell. But if your attitude is any indication, I suspect you will remain nothing more than a parasite. I do hope that you prove me wrong however.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  13. #3322

    Go elsewhere

    At your level of maturity, you might be better off finding another forum to hone your communication skills.

    My $.02.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman989  [View Original Post]
    How about you go eat shit and die. This is a forum. It is the internet. There are new people joining all the time. They have as much right to ask a question as you do. Some of them have been around for a long time and read posts but don't post as much. Who cares. I have been reading for months and just joined to post recently. If you don't want to help then shut your fucking trap, no one needs to hear your elitist bullshit. Fucking asshole.

  14. #3321

    That helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman989  [View Original Post]
    How about you go eat shit and die. This is a forum. It is the internet. There are new people joining all the time. They have as much right to ask a question as you do. Some of them have been around for a long time and read posts but don't post as much. Who cares. I have been reading for months and just joined to post recently. If you don't want to help then shut your fucking trap, no one needs to hear your elitist bullshit. Fucking asshole.
    Mr. Jman:

    You have placed five posts on this board. One- 20% of your total count-was focused on flaming a credible, well established and insightful gentleman who has freely offered very useful advice to his fellow Hobbyists, both via postings and PMs, for quite some time. Two of your posts-40% of your total- had to do with your scheduling conflicts with providers in your effort to obtain a BJ of the BB variety.

    In sum, your credibility is, to put it kindly, somewhat suspect.

    To paint the picture more clearly for you, when in the future you ask for information, you will undoubtedly find that the more senior members will not be particularly interested in helping.

    As it happens, I know Pw quite well. We have shared fine cigars and expensive brandy on many a cold winter's eve. He is a consummate gentleman. I do hope that your unkind missive will not offend his sensibilities, as it has so offended mine.

    Good day to you, Sir.

  15. #3320
    Quote Originally Posted by Pw Herman  [View Original Post]
    Not targeting you in particular, more ALL the single digit posters ISO:

    Are you fucking kidding?

    Please stop. It wastes board space and my / our time. If your first post (s) are questions. 99% of the time no one will pay attention.

    Post reports, gain respect, ask questions.

    It really is simple.

    Respected friends on the board, sorry for the rant.

    PwH
    [Deleted by Admin] This is a forum. It is the internet. There are new people joining all the time. They have as much right to ask a question as you do. Some of them have been around for a long time and read posts but don't post as much. Who cares. I have been reading for months and just joined to post recently. [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape