Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,236 to 35,250 of 43542
-
02-08-11 11:40 #8307Regular Member

Posts: 23The 2nd vid looks like Jenna Haze
Originally Posted by Pw Herman
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-11 10:44 #8306Senior Member

Posts: 29Katherine Massage
I saw here a few years back, she was ok but not F / S wanted $$$$$ for f / s no way was she worth that, had DATY I believe, no B / J I do not think, cannot remember all the details, too long ago, but not worth the money with all the other options available, I think she was $$$ at that time,
Originally Posted by Natebost
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-11 10:41 #8305Senior Member

Posts: 922Fake pics
Sorry you lost that dough! Her pics, all of them, are fake. Post on The othEr boaRd last night gives links and more proof (as if Nate's eyeballs are not enough!)
Originally Posted by Natebost
[View Original Post]
It is really too bad because the girl (s) on the site are smokin!
http://massagebycatherine.webs.com/
And this is NOT her!
http://www.kinghost.com/amateur/stim...4/DSC_0027.jpgLast edited by Member #4868; 02-08-11 at 10:52. Reason: added link
-
02-08-11 10:22 #8304Senior Member

Posts: 121Medford Table Shower
I tried the Medford place with the table shower once, soon after it opened, and no extras were offered at all. First, table shower occurred at the end of the massage, and she avoided touching the good parts. Second, massage was all on my back, no flip at all, and there was no teasing. Massage was ok, girl was probably in her 40s and ok looking. I have not returned since that experience.
-
02-08-11 09:37 #8303Senior Member

Posts: 191Asian Bodyworks Medford
TYPICAL. I thought about leaving it at that but, here goes. I walked in without an appt after work. I was greeted like a long lost friend and asked to wait for 10 minutes in the waiting area by an older, not good looking woman. When she went back to her client, a younger better looking woman came out of her room to get a towel for her client and offered me a water. I was hoping she would finish first and be available. No such luck. I drew the older worker and opted for 30 minutes. Massage was on the back, neck and shoulders only and was a actually pretty good. Teasing and then pillow for my head on the flip. She went right after it and it was actually not very good.
Looks 1.
Massage 6.
End 2.
I am terrible with names so I got nothing fo you guys. You want the taller younger one. Trust me.
This place is on Main St accross from the dunkin donuts in an office building that it barely big enough for 4 offices. Parking is private and free out back.
I doubt I will return.
Anybody try the place in Medford that offers a table shower?
-
02-08-11 09:18 #8302Senior Member

Posts: 192Katherine- Don't bother.
Went and saw Katharine the other day. She emailed me a few weeks back and told me she was coming into town. I had no idea who she was but figured her pictures looked great. She charges $$ for the massage, which is steep but figured I would give it a shot.
Bottom line is that she is in her late 30's and looks nothing like those pictures. She is smaller but has not such a great body. She is friendly and gives a good massage but not worth the $$. She would be a good find in an $80 AMP, not worth more than that. IMHO.
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...-14-34/1801358
-
02-08-11 07:53 #8301Regular Member

Posts: 6New AMP in plymouth
Hi YF,
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
I visited this place recently. Drew "angel", decent massage with pretty good teasing and a nice finish with otc roaming allowed. .70 +.40. Left happy.
I wish there were more south shore options.
-
02-07-11 20:25 #8300Senior Member

Posts: 133Rubber glove girl
She used to practice in Waltham and then in Watertown. She's not a good provider at all. Tried to rip me off once but I argued and got my $$ back so beware she likes to play little bullsh* games.
Originally Posted by Puckhead72
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-11 12:25 #8299Regular Member

Posts: 23Ct
2nd floor near pizza place, ending in 2051.
All around, a fairly miserable time. Was planning on an hour, because I was told over the phone a pretty, skinny girl was waiting for me.
She came down the stairs with 30 more years and 30 more pounds than I expected, so 30 minutes it was. Perfunctory massage, little teasing, full menu, but I got a labored, uncomfortable, not fun to watch, and overall not good CBJ. In and out well under the 30.
I'd call one of the other providers in the same building and you're pretty much guaranteed a better time. Don't know what the rotation is like on that.
-
02-07-11 10:53 #8298Regular Member

Posts: 20Plymouth
YF. I checked this place out a few weeks ago and had no luck. Massage was terrible and she kept the door open the entire time. Very awkward. Nothing offered and was rushed out of the door. Bad experience all around. I wrote a short report a couple of weeks ago.
Let us know if you have any luck.
-
02-07-11 06:52 #8297Senior Member

Posts: 110Nice job
Nice job! Good to know that there are options!
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-11 16:13 #8296Banned Member

Posts: 1004Americas Hometown, Plymouth
Hi Guys,
I was doing some research on my good friend Google when I found a page of massage parlor ads. I saw alot of familiar ads but one jumped out at me, it was an ad for suana and shower in Plymouth by asians but no phone number just an address. Since I live resonably close by I decided to do a recon mission for a future visit. I found the place easily be cause I know the area well. The place does not jump out at you but they do have a sign out front. They have a fairly private parking lot behind the building. The Spa is on the top floor so you have to climb an outdoor stairway but its not bad. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a Chinese woman who was mid to late 30's who was not bad looking, about a 7. She was wearing street clothes but her blouse was well chosen by her to show off a very nice set, maybe a 34/36 see cup. I also saw another Chinese woman who was a bit younger than the first and again average looking but not as well endowed in the chest. I was not prepared for a visit with these ladies so I just took a tour. There was a brand new sauna and a shower that I did not look at. The place was dark as hell and all the shades where drawn but it was light enough so that I could tell the place was clean and freshly painted and pretty much all redone. I definatly think that in the least that this is a happy ending place and there may be more on the menu but I was discouraged by the way they were both dressed but I think there would be no problem with some roaming as the woman who showed me around seemed to be very proud of her assets. I will TOFTT as soon as funds permit.
YF023
-
02-05-11 19:01 #8295Regular Member

Posts: 2It still is as far as I know, I just don't know any of the girls working there.
Originally Posted by Inside495
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-11 12:44 #8294

Posts: 1286Diva
I hit Diva a while back, and although the walls not reaching the ceiling kind of bugged me, I have a much different experience. I did a half, and was treated to an exceptional experience, the HE was fabulous, and was allowed utc roaming at the HE piece. Minimal teasing before flip, but enough that it made me go fast.
5 and. 4 for me. Walked back to work much happier.
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-11 12:04 #8293Senior Member

Posts: 465Diva Spa
Went the other day. Got May. Decent massage. Warm room. No teasing at all. No nothing. She wanted me to do diy but I wasn't going to without some help from her. Left a $10. 00 tip. Went close to the full hour for time. She answered the phone a few times during the massage but kept massaging Too many other places around that give a massage with no he for $60. 00 than the $70. 00 I paid so I won't be rushing back any time soon if at all. They offer a shower but like the he that's diy also.











Reply With Quote





