Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,251 to 35,265 of 43542
-
02-04-11 17:59 #8292Senior Member

Posts: 4862nd Time Mongering in CT
I think I've been pretty lucky as my first two attempts have gone well. Then again, I did research my ass off so maybe more than luck.
I originally posted this report about 5 days ago, but it seems to have gotten lost somehow. In any case I'll try to remember the important details.
Gave a ring to 4th floor (no, not 2nd) by the pizza place and they said to come on by. Was told that a nice young girl was there to cure me of my ills. . Called again when I arrived and the girl said she would be right down, but seemed like 5 minutes. Once again, a very fine looking Asian girl in her mid-20's. She went by the name of Dani. 5'4" maybe. 120lbs or so. A good solid 7 I'd say. Not as slim and in shape as my first time, but def no complaints. Small C's, and a fine personality.
Once again it was very difficult to get the girl topless, but she was not shy in telling me that she will only give the hand and nothing more once the light massage was nearing the end. She knew I didn't have much dollar on me though. She did give a very nice massage a did a small amount of teasing, which I probably ended quickly since I only bought a 1/2. She will not take off bottoms, period. So, at least with me there was nothing much on the menu. Not that I would have partaken in any event. She did let me roam UTC up top and did take a extra. 2 to take them out for the short while she used her magic on my set. She did well.
4+.6 and once again had a good time with another fine youngish Asian lass. I am starting to wonder though, that if an hour with someone more giving in the CT area for a bit more coin would a better option (esc)? Maybe just try again with the first one and bring more? Anyone have recommendations for anyone under 2 bills? If so, please PM. I may have to take a ride to Rhody at some point, but would prefer not to.
-
02-03-11 14:35 #8291Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks EBAM44, STVBLM & Quincy Fire. My mistake on the location. Yes it was an apt buidling not store front. And was a few months ago but as I remember it was a 2 or 3 story building. Sounds like same operation if people received the random follow up calls. I drop in to see the black girl too and she's really nice & sincere. Gives a really good massage with above average ending. I don't want to tell people what to do with there job / life but wouldn't complain if she relocated someplace that isn't so high profile or advertising "lady boys" everyday. She should apply to Heavenly. Heard they're looking. I'm sure her business would pick up. Alot.
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-11 11:50 #8290Senior Member

Posts: 166The place on broad st in weymouth is a apt building, on the 5th floor, they use the 2 call system, massage an HE was expensive but no rush. Went to jolins, black girl said its been slow, so she made sure I left very happy.
Originally Posted by Ebam44
[View Original Post]
Good luck
-
02-03-11 09:06 #8289Senior Member

Posts: 121Medford Asian Bodyworks
I have now visited this new place twice in the last few weeks. It is in an office building, across the street from Dunkin Donuts, with parking behind the building. On both visits, I have had Coco, who is probably in her late 30s / early 40s. She is slightly chunky but with large, apparently natural, breasts and her shirts display lots of cleavage. It is $60 / hr, and the massage was good and relaxing. Pre-flip, there is some slow and sensual teasing and after the flip, UTC roaming is permitted. I have been shorted on time on both visits by about 10 minutes. So, overall, there are good and bad points about this place.
-
02-03-11 08:07 #8288Regular Member

Posts: 20Weymouth
I agree with Stvblm, the place you are talking about Jzwhy is in an apartment complex off Pleasant street. I have been to that place a few times and get those same calls. Service there is lackluster, and the girls there are generally ugly. Phone number ends in 3288 I believe.
Very curious about this place on Winter St. Sorry to hear about its bad reviews as I am over that way from time to time.
-
02-03-11 07:57 #8287Senior Member

Posts: 284Options limited
Just when I had "managed" the system at Bonan and always got who I wanted and would say I was leaving even midway if there was a switch, poof closed.
Amy and Angel have resurfaced but Quincy is a haul for me.
Hong is fun and not a bad deal and great location but that tends to get old.
Miss the convenience of 38 Montvale and the other two groups, miss Jessica, JoJo and Annie.
Hopefully the Bonan ladies will resurface.
In the meantime Cindy in Nashua who advertises on BP NH is a sweet deal too.
-
02-02-11 23:03 #8286Senior Member

Posts: 486Hopefully not gone for good. 'Apple' (she gave me her real name, supposedly) told me she shares time there with another girl. She also told me she works in Q on H St. Don't know the exact establishment.
Another girl from a few streets over told me that they are given their American names whether they like them or not.
Originally Posted by Guitarguru
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-11 19:53 #8285Senior Member

Posts: 51Re:City Hair
Apparently used to be a Tai run establishment. Never been there. Would be interested if it was Brazilian.
Originally Posted by Jason70
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-11 15:48 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 33Harr-why ave
Back to 2B looking for Apple. But gone.
Told new girl,"very beautiful!" went and checked her out. Emily. Thin, cute face. Excellent massage, and sensual finish.
But NO roaming. Which means no return for me. If you don't need / want it. I recommend.
-
02-02-11 15:47 #8283Senior Member

Posts: 33I don't need glasses. . .
And a helpful response would have been merely that you disagreed and thought she was the right size. At least that is what I would have said.
Originally Posted by Olepapa
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-11 15:28 #8282Regular Member

Posts: 11210 Winter ST
THis place was not in an apt. It was in an office builing on Winter St. Just opened last Saturday. I think the other place in Weymouth is on Broad St.
Originally Posted by Jzwhy
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-11 14:26 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 355Spafinder
I definitely like Boston Ampfan's script, and if anyone ever gives me a Spafinder gift card I will be sure to use it. In the meantime, though, just for laughs I checked out www.spafinder.com & did a search for spas in Pawtucket, RI. Sundance Spa on Sheridan Street (in Central Falls, but close enough) is number 2 on the list of 196! That was it, though, among AMPs known to me. There were a few other possibles, but not many.
Oh, and Spafinder interpreted "Pawtucket" very broadly-all the way to Greenport New York and the North Shore of Boston. So I didn't bother doing another search for spas in Boston.
-
02-02-11 13:52 #8280Regular Member

Posts: 21http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ist-26/4778250
[/QUOTE]Agree and tried for same reason of being close / convenient. Would like to add some details. $70 for hour and when I arrived didn't get good feeling when saw that woman was older. 40s / 50s. So I asked for 1/2 hour rate. Was told they didn't do 1/2 hour. I was there so decided to go ahead anyway. Massage room set up in empty bedroom of apartment and she asked me to be quiet. I don't think there was anyone else in apartment but couldn't be sure since sheets covered kitchen & other areas. She put on what I found to be annoying / distracting oriental music. The massage was about a 4. She used baby oil but did a good job wiping it off. She then used baby powder and the tease was decent. Maybe a 7. I turned over and she went pretty quick to the HE which was very clinical. I put my hand on her ass which was suprisingly tight and she said that was ok. I didn't push for more because I really didn't feel like it. She used a paper towel to catch everything. Then a clean up with another rough paper towel. I tipped $40 & was in and out in 50 minutes. Since there are so many better options out there I decided to write them off. Then about 2 weeks later I receive a phone call from them. Not recoginizing the number I answere and a woman tells me that I had come for a massage and I should come back. Also tells me they have new pretty girls. I don't have to worry about this as I get a lot of cell calls and don't have issues in this department but for other hobbyists I realize that this could be a major problem. Every so often I still get calls asking me to come back.
Originally Posted by Stvblm
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-11 13:42 #8279Regular Member

Posts: 21Anon
Agree and tried for same reason of being close / convenient. Would like to add some details. $70 for hour and when I arrived didn't get good feeling when saw that woman was older. 40s / 50s. So I asked for 1/2 hour rate. Was told they didn't do 1/2 hour. I was there so decided to go ahead anyway. Massage room set up in empty bedroom of apartment and she asked me to be quiet. I don't think there was anyone else in apartment but couldn't be sure since sheets covered kitchen & other areas. She put on what I found to be annoying / distracting oriental music. The massage was about a 4. She used baby oil but did a good job wiping it off. She then used baby powder and the tease was decent. Maybe a 7. I turned over and she went pretty quick to the HE which was very clinical. I put my hand on her ass which was suprisingly tight and she said that was ok. I didn't push for more because I really didn't feel like it. She used a paper towel to catch everything. Then a clean up with another rough paper towel. I tipped $40 & was in and out in 50 minutes. Since there are so many better options out there I decided to write them off. Then about 2 weeks later I receive a phone call from them. Not recoginizing the number I answere and a woman tells me that I had come for a massage and I should come back. Also tells me they have new pretty girls. I don't have to worry about this as I get a lot of cell calls and don't have issues in this department but for other hobbyists I realize that this could be a major problem. Every so often I still get calls asking me to come back.
Originally Posted by Stvblm
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-11 13:23 #8278Senior Member

Posts: 279Ummmm.
Mr. Interadoni,
Originally Posted by Interadoni
[View Original Post]
Perhaps I misread your post, but it does occur to me that if you have been to AMPs and wonder if they accept gift cards, it would make a great deal of sense for you to call these places and ask them, perhaps following this useful script or some variation thereof:
Caller: "Hi." Mamasan: "Hello. You come in for appointment now?" Caller: "Ummmm. Not right now. Do you accept spa gift card?" Mamasan: "You come in right now? What time you come in?" Caller: "Not right now. You take gift card?" Mamasan: "You bring gift? OK, what time you come in?"
As an alternative, perhaps you should carry the card with you and when you next enter an AMP, pull it out of your pocket and say,"Hi. I have a spa gift card. Will you take it?" Mamasan: "You give to me? Sure, I take it." You: "No, you take this instead of pay for massage?" Mamasan: "Sorry, we give massage only."
Good luck in your quest!
BA












Reply With Quote





