Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3349

    Jill and Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    But I was stood up by her one time roommate, the drug and anal loving Megan. It was probably a good thing.

    S.
    I had the pleasure of meeting Jill and enjoyed our time together. Also met Megan several times and each time was very, very nice. She was very personable and pleasurable and a fun girl to spend time with.

  2. #3348
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 141

    Re: Lilly and Royal Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone knows what happen to Lilly at RT? I finally got the time but I notice her pictures is off the website.
    Hey guys,

    So you've been wondering what happened to Lilly. Well unfortunately, after having to reprimand her after several occasions, I've had to let her go. She was a nice girl, but I had WAY too many issues with her. I was afraid that her misconduct would start to affect you guys, never mind her lack of respect for me. The final straw that broke the camels back was when her boyfriend decided to drop by, unannounced and in quite a rude manner, and proceeded to threaten one of my clients. I found out that the reason for his "visit" was that after Lilly using HIS cell phone to make calls to myself and other clients, he had grown suspicious of her actions. Mainly because of her horrible attempt at an excuse for where she was going all those nights. Never mind that Lily was also giving her number to clients, which went against our arrangement that was agreed upon when she started with us. So for any of you that didn't have a chance to see her, sorry. For those of you that did get to see her, I guess I may owe you an apology too. If not, I hope that you enjoyed your time and will not hesitate to give me a call and see one of my other lovely ladies.

    Xoxo Kat oxox

  3. #3347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Never met Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorth  [View Original Post]
    And back in 2001 I had the pleasure of spending an hour with her. .
    But I was stood up by her one time roommate, the drug and anal loving Megan. It was probably a good thing.

    S.

  4. #3346

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Man  [View Original Post]
    Here's a bit ot Trivia for you guys Jill used to work for Shauna
    And back in 2001 I had the pleasure of spending an hour with her. .

  5. #3345
    What are their rates like? Do they have a website?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I am a first time poster and want to let you know that shaunas is still open and Brooke still works but has gotten quite large, she has a freeze on hiring new girls but sophie is still looking good.

  6. #3344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267

    Shaunas

    Hi Guys, can you guys pm me the number for Shauna in Brighton. I used to go there but I lost her number when I lost my cell.

  7. #3343

    Jill of Room Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyricardo00  [View Original Post]
    I am a regular browser here. And I don't post. But WOW talk about the old days! I used to go to Shauna"s at least weekly back in the day With Brooke and SHauna herself before she had a stable. It was quite convenient. I could go for lunch or right after work. Boy I miss them both. It was always funny either in her place or the (annex) up stairs in the other unit. Wish either one one was still around. And now I am a regular at RSG and / or Mandala. Benn hobbying for 30 yrs.
    Here's a bit ot Trivia for you guys Jill used to work for Shauna

  8. #3342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Shaunas

    I am a first time poster and want to let you know that shaunas is still open and Brooke still works but has gotten quite large, she has a freeze on hiring new girls but sophie is still looking good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamme Iam  [View Original Post]
    I normally would look questionably on a guys first posting, basically repeating back what was written in a couple of recent posts. However, in this case, I'll vouch for you, I forgot about the upstairs room that you mentioned. That is where I saw Mellissa every time. I never saw Shauna as a client. I can't remember when I started there, must have been the mid 90's? I remember the (black belt) Brooke, she was a firm athletic girl, but no one was a pretty as Mellissa.

    If we are remembering some talented girls from the 90's, anyone remember OralMuse?

    Glad to get you out of your shell and make your first posting.

  9. #3341

    2nd Time Mongering in CT

    I think I've been pretty lucky as my first two attempts have gone well. Then again, I did research my ass off so maybe more than luck.

    I originally posted this report about 5 days ago, but it seems to have gotten lost somehow. In any case I'll try to remember the important details.

    Gave a ring to 4th floor (no, not 2nd) by the pizza place and they said to come on by. Was told that a nice young girl was there to cure me of my ills. . Called again when I arrived and the girl said she would be right down, but seemed like 5 minutes. Once again, a very fine looking Asian girl in her mid-20's. She went by the name of D. 5'4" maybe. 120lbs or so. A good solid 7 I'd say. Not as slim and in shape as my first time, but def no complaints. Small C's, and a fine personality.

    Once again it was very difficult to get the girl topless, but she was not shy in telling me that she will only give the hand and nothing more once the light massage was nearing the end. She knew I didn't have much dollar on me though. She did give a very nice massage a did a small amount of teasing, which I probably ended quickly since I only bought a 1/2. She will not take off bottoms, period. So, at least with me there was nothing much on the menu. Not that I would have partaken in any event. She did let me roam UTC up top and did take a extra. 2 to take them out for the short while she used her magic on my set. She did well.

    4+.6 and once again had a good time with another fine youngish Asian lass. I am starting to wonder though, that if an hour with someone more giving in the CT area for a bit more coin would a better option (esc)? Maybe just try again with the first one and bring more? Anyone have recommendations for anyone under 2 bills around CT? If so, please PM. I may have to take a ride to Rhody at some point, but would prefer not to.

  10. #3340

    Remembering history

    I normally would look questionably on a guys first posting, basically repeating back what was written in a couple of recent posts. However, in this case, I'll vouch for you, I forgot about the upstairs room that you mentioned. That is where I saw Mellissa every time. I never saw Shauna as a client. I can't remember when I started there, must have been the mid 90's? I remember the (black belt) Brooke, she was a firm athletic girl, but no one was a pretty as Mellissa.

    If we are remembering some talented girls from the 90's, anyone remember OralMuse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyricardo00  [View Original Post]
    I am a regular browser here. And I don't post. But WOW talk about the old days! I used to go to Shauna"s at least weekly back in the day With Brooke and SHauna herself before she had a stable. It was quite convenient. I could go for lunch or right after work. Boy I miss them both. It was always funny either in her place or the (annex) up stairs in the other unit. Wish either one one was still around. And now I am a regular at RSG and / or Mandala. Benn hobbying for 30 yrs.


    glad to get you out of your shell and make your first posting.....

  11. #3339

    Shauna's Place

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamme Iam  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if I am dating my self, but I used to visit Shauna's place in Brighton (in the late 90's) , and when I look at these Royal girls, it reminds me of the type of girls she always had. I like the clean, natural, young look. Too often for most hobbyists, falling into the AMP scene is easier and involves less planning than making an appointment with an escort or agency, but we do miss out on these attractive younger girls.

    Speaking of Shauna's, anyone else remember Mellissa? Now she was a looker, don't get them like her often, she changed her name and went indie for a short time, about 10 years ago, but I forget the name she used instead.
    I am a regular browser here. And I don't post. But WOW talk about the old days! I used to go to Shauna"s at least weekly back in the day With Brooke and SHauna herself before she had a stable. It was quite convenient. I could go for lunch or right after work. Boy I miss them both. It was always funny either in her place or the (annex) up stairs in the other unit. Wish either one one was still around. And now I am a regular at RSG and / or Mandala. Benn hobbying for 30 yrs.

  12. #3338
    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of meeting Nicholette several times and then lost touch. A year later I call Kaitlyn and immediately recognize the voice. It was Nicholette. We recognized each other's voice and had a good laugh. Caught up with her in person and then she disappeared again. My hunch is she retired for good. Loved everything about her. Looks, personality, humor, activities / performance.

    If anyone knows anything about her, or Delphine, I'd love to hear about it. PM's are welcome.
    Ha. I saw her as Kaitlyn too. We arranged a meeting by email and I met her in a parking lot, where she got into my car. I recognized her immediately and as we chatted so she could get comfortable, I told her I'd seen this really sexy gal named Nicholette a couple of times. She laughed and said Oh My God. And recognized me. Saw her a couple of times after that then not since. She may be seeing some people but if so, it's way UTR at this point.

  13. #3337
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan  [View Original Post]
    Hi Assman.

    Welcome to our odd little club!

    I do not go for the escorts any more. Did so back in the day- but as you can guess from my moniker, I am indeed a fan of AMPs. As for your question, my advice is that you pick an ad that you find appealing, check out the Forum to see whether others have gone before you, then take the voyage of discovery yourself.

    I will say that it is rare indeed for a lady to post actual and accurate photos. Tiny Eye, while useful, is not a guarantor of photo accuracy. As for their stated ages, that is part of the marketing pitch too, with likely absolutely no resemblance to the actual age of the actual lady who will away you behind the partially opened apartment / hotel / condo door.

    Try any place that other reviewers have said is a two call system. In most cases they promote therapeutic massage but the fact is that FS is almost always on the menu. That will cost you more than whatever they advertise as the rate for massage, but if that's what you have decided to do, you will find it- if not on the first attempt, absolutely assured on the second or third. Don't be too eager. Just go with the flow, however the young lady guides the session. Charm her into submission.

    As for me, my sense is that my 'batting average' for HE even in places said to be DIY or less, is much better than average. That's because I visit with the perspective that the absolutely worst thing that could happen is that I'd enjoy a nice massage from a pretty girl, with no overt sexual component-in which case I'm out only the. 6 and perhaps the. 10 I will throw her way just because I'm a nice fellow. The ladies have well perfected radar. They can often tell if you are nervous, a true sign that you are new, in which case they may well decide to withhold their womanly charms. So. Relax, enjoy the experience for whatever it turns out to be.

    Best,

    BA
    Fantastic advice Boston Ampfan! I don't think anyone could've worded it better. Cheers!

  14. #3336

    Advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Assman3  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly new to this hobby. I've been to quite a few AMPs and I looking to pop my cherry in the escort world. I though this might be the one to do it with. Does anyone have any ifo on this girl for a newbie looking to make his way into the next category. Seems to good to be true. I did some research and no hits on Tineye, she is also on the angelsofboston. Com site. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    AM.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-l-23/4721463.

    Hello, Gentleman I hope I am The one You Are Looking For! How about spending some quality time with a classy, lady. You will enjoy my sweet and friendly personality I am easy going with an uplifting attitude.

    My body is built to please, standing 5'4 with curves in all the right places. I have 34d's to play with, silky blonde hair. One look into my

    Blue bedroom eyes and you will want to have me then and there.

    PS: 100% me or it's free.

    Brooke: 508 371 7489

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: &9829; MY PLACE &9829;

    • Post I'd: 4721463 boston
    Hi Assman.

    Welcome to our odd little club!

    I do not go for the escorts any more. Did so back in the day- but as you can guess from my moniker, I am indeed a fan of AMPs. As for your question, my advice is that you pick an ad that you find appealing, check out the Forum to see whether others have gone before you, then take the voyage of discovery yourself.

    I will say that it is rare indeed for a lady to post actual and accurate photos. Tiny Eye, while useful, is not a guarantor of photo accuracy. As for their stated ages, that is part of the marketing pitch too, with likely absolutely no resemblance to the actual age of the actual lady who will away you behind the partially opened apartment/ hotel/ condo door.

    Try any place that other reviewers have said is a two call system. In most cases they promote therapeutic massage but the fact is that FS is almost always on the menu. That will cost you more than whatever they advertise as the rate for massage, but if that's what you have decided to do, you will find it- if not on the first attempt, absolutely assured on the second or third. Don't be too eager. Just go with the flow, however the young lady guides the session. Charm her into submission.

    As for me, my sense is that my 'batting average' for HE even in places said to be DIY or less, is much better than average. That's because I visit with the perspective that the absolutely worst thing that could happen is that I'd enjoy a nice massage from a pretty girl, with no overt sexual component-in which case I'm out only the. 6 and perhaps the. 10 I will throw her way just because I'm a nice fellow. The ladies have well perfected radar. They can often tell if you are nervous, a true sign that you are new, in which case they may well decide to withhold their womanly charms. So. Relax, enjoy the experience for whatever it turns out to be.

    Best,

    BA

  15. #3335

    A Brunette Beauty by any name

    I was a regular at Shauna's back when Mellissa / Nicholete got into the business, saw her during her first week, many times afterwards, and even had a double with her and Brooke on one of my birthdays. I remember talking with her once about boy friends and how that affected her life. She told me kissing wasn't a problem, but she saved orgasms for her BF. Up until that point (maybe my 3rd or 4th visit) I enjoyed DATY, but questioned if she really enjoyed it, she was honest with me, not something you see often with SW's.

    What she did in the future when she went Indie, I don't know, but her lack of drug use made a visit with her always enjoyable. Boy I miss her. I belonged to a small email group back then, and half our discussions centered around her. There is at least 2 guys still hobbying on this forum who belonged to that small group of guys, they will remember how our email lives centered around her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of meeting Nicholette several times and then lost touch. A year later I call Kaitlyn and immediately recognize the voice. It was Nicholette. We recognized each other's voice and had a good laugh. Caught up with her in person and then she disappeared again. My hunch is she retired for good. Loved everything about her. Looks, personality, humor, activities / performance.

    If anyone knows anything about her, or Delphine, I'd love to hear about it. PM's are welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape