Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 886 of 905 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 13563
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #288
    I have to say I agree with most everything you said and have noticed a dropping off of shared information, even with my former name that had a few confirmed and validated reports. Most of the posts are nowhere near as detailed as they used to be. It does not make sense why guys would tell little stupid details. What is great for one person may be horrible for another, so a negative comment by someone is near meaningless, and just something to take note of unless you know that person and they relate to your interests. I mean there are guys who prefer 300 lb women, ones who like them with no tits or ass, or ones who like them with no teeth, etc. Opinions are like anuses, we all have them, and so what if someone doesn't like what you do. I don't even see how it would help the girl at all to know. It seems like it would just piss them off or weird them out knowing people go online telling others. The people doing all the meaningless talking are just doing themselves and everyone else a disservice because the posts are not as detailed as before, and fewer want to share. Thus, less information for us all. As for the girls, most are too drugged up to remember a few hours later, and if they do, it certainly probably would not help with their companionship of others and probably the person who told them if the girl is upset. So if you are new or nearly new (I imagine those are the ones doing it?) , make sure you give a lot first before asking, and keep the details to yourself so people will feel more comfortable sharing like they used to.

    Quote Originally Posted by SettleDown  [View Original Post]
    It seems to me that some of the memebers of this board both newbees and seniormembers just quite don't get what the purpose of this board was meant for, I'm sure this has been said in the past but maybe some of you guys didn't read the post or understand.

    1. This post is to help you understand the streets and to help you find some ways to release some of your built up tension.

    2. This post is used to hopefully keep you from running into a bad situation with either LE, or a stupid bf or pimp.

    3. This post was set up for many reasons, to be used wisely by all and not to be misused or betrayed.

    4. This group is made up of a fine group of gentlemen from all over the world a (Brotherhood). So yes, we are our BROTHERS keeper.

    With that being said, this post was not set up for men to run around like little bitches, and time they read or see a post, time they get to the provider or girl and tell them word for word what was shared on the post, it was not meant for shared information that was mailed to you by another member to be disclosed to the provider or anyone else.

    I don't know why this is so important to share, I quite sure it do not get you any type of a discount, so fellows grow up, go get your dick sucked, fucked, whatever it is you want or need to do, but please keep your big fuc*ing mouths closed. I see why other members no longer like to share information.

  2. #287

    Reports and sharing Info

    It seems to me that some of the memebers of this board both newbees and seniormembers just quite don't get what the purpose of this board was meant for, I'm sure this has been said in the past but maybe some of you guys didn't read the post or understand.

    1. This post is to help you understand the streets and to help you find some ways to release some of your built up tension.

    2. This post is used to hopefully keep you from running into a bad situation with either LE, or a stupid bf or pimp.

    3. This post was set up for many reasons, to be used wisely by all and not to be misused or betrayed.

    4. This group is made up of a fine group of gentlemen from all over the world a (Brotherhood). So yes, we are our BROTHERS keeper.

    With that being said, this post was not set up for men to run around like little bitches, and time they read or see a post, time they get to the provider or girl and tell them word for word what was shared on the post, it was not meant for shared information that was mailed to you by another member to be disclosed to the provider or anyone else.

    I don't know why this is so important to share, I quite sure it do not get you any type of a discount, so fellows grow up, go get your dick sucked, fucked, whatever it is you want or need to do, but please keep your big fuc*ing mouths closed. I see why other members no longer like to share information.
    Last edited by SettleDown; 01-29-11 at 10:51. Reason: Misread

  3. #286

    Off line for a bit

    Lost job yesterday, no more traveling the state and enjoying all the beauty it has to offer. I will check in once in awhile but will not be able to partake as funds will be needed to maintain till I can get another job. It was a blast! Later fellow mongers.

  4. #285

    Mother Daughter. Casual encounters

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Guy  [View Original Post]
    Where on CL?
    It was in the casual encounters section. But its gone now. They seem to be killing inappropriate ads within minutes sometimes. Sent a reply to the ad, no response.

  5. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallen345  [View Original Post]
    I remember some of you guys talking about a mother / daughter team. Saw this on CL today.
    Where on CL?

  6. #283

    Tee Tee

    Any senior members, or members who have shared information with me feel free to contact me for Tee Tee information, also saw a cute WSW on Jd tonight close to Hull St, well fellows, have fun, be saft, but most of all watch your back.

  7. #282

    Young Girls

    Met a blk girl a few week back on a web site called tag, said her and a friend were having a BJ contest, I deceided to take her up on her offer, she informed me there was a fee involved, which I agreed to. After I set things up she infomed me that her friend was out of town but I could still meet with her, which I did. Anyway ended up hooking up went to a motel stayed for a few hours and had a good time, this week end me and a friend tried to set up a little orgy where we would bang both of them and swap them around, couldn't get the details to work out, so that little party didn't' go down, tonight I got a phone call from the other girl who was pose to take part, she turned out to be a wht girl she was 19, not the cuties thing you ever saw, but she would do the job, and everything was on the menu, I took her up on her offer of two back to back bjcims, this set me back a Jackson, she then told me not to be bother with the blk girl any more, and she would set me up with her and a friend this week end, and I could switch anytime I wanted, because she is mad at the blk girl the one I knew 1st. She told me she would have her give me a bjcims, I'm going to take her up on both offers. The white girl said she only like blk guys, sorry fellows came from her mouth, not mine, anyway both these girls are 19 and the blk girl is tight as hell, will do her again.

  8. #281

    BP Rules

    Ads like that don't last long. Words like young, Daddy's Girl, submissive etc are on some list that's taboo. They don't even allow a provider to state rates or appt. Lengths any longer.

    People are complaining on the "holistic plan" this company is coming up with. They'll take the fee for posting the ad, then review the ad. If they remove the ad there's no refund and they charge a higher fee to repost.

    This is what BP says is a TOS for ads:

    - Do not post naked images, e. G. Uncovered genitalia, bare butts, nipple or nipple area, sex acts, etc.

    - Do not post images using hands, arms, transparent clothing, graphic box or pixelization to cover bare breasts or genitalia

    - Pricing for legal adult services must be for a minimum of one hour.

    Example: 15 minute services are not allowed, no blank pricing, etc.

    - Ads can be a maximum length of 500 characters.

    - Do not use code words such as 'greek', gr33k 'BBBJ', 'blow', GFE, PSE, 'trips to greece', etc.

    - Do not suggest an exchange of sex acts for money.

    - Do not post content which advertises an illegal service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mallen345  [View Original Post]
    I remember some of you guys talking about a mother / daughter team. Saw this on CL today.

  9. #280

    Mother Daughter Team . Ashland

    I remember some of you guys talking about a mother / daughter team. Saw this on CL today.

    SEXY YOUNG SUBMISSIVE GIRL DAUGHTER. W4m. 21 (ASHLAND)

    -

    Date: 2011-01-24, 12:53PM EST.

    -

    HEY GUYS I AM REAL AND LOOKING TO HOOK UP TODAY. I RATHER HAVE A BBC THAT IS VERY DOMINATE. I RATHER HEAR FROM MEN WHO HAVE SEEN ME BEFORE. THINK ABOUT MOTHER DAUGHTER TEAM IF YOU HAVE SEEN US BEFORE YOU WILL KNOW IT. SEND ME YOUR YAHOO I'm IN YOUR EMAIL AND LETS CHAT ABOUT GETTING TOGETHER TODAY.

    •Location: ASHLAND

  10. #279

    TeeTee aka Choc Drop

    For those of you who wanted to see a pic of Choc Drop here they are, I am still in the process of setting up the Gang Bang / Go Go party, will update you guys the info as things fall into place. Well enjoy the pic, and as always have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imagejpeg952[1].jpg‎   imagejpeg952[1] (2).jpg‎   imagejpeg952[2].jpg‎   imagejpeg952[3].jpg‎   me[1].jpg‎  


  11. #278

    Report Deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
    Last edited by Admin; 01-20-11 at 16:33.

  12. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf  [View Original Post]
    Seen Beth K, not my cup of tea, she is the the girl in the pic. The problem is she is not really into what she does, and tightens up the whole time, really unenjoyable. But maybe your luck will be better, not worth $.50 to me, only 80 when I saw her a few weeks back.
    Maybe she's looser for $.5, but I ain't testing her out!

  13. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Guy  [View Original Post]
    In the last week, I've had 2 "legitimate" responses from CL Casual Encounters. I've not taken the plunge with either, partially because of my schedule and partially because the water can be cold when you take a plunge.

    The first was from "Ebony Princess" offering BJ's of. 5 and is self described as 5'2 and 125 from the East End.

    The 2nd is from "Beth K" needing help with tuition and offering a "candle package" for $.5. That ad included a full nude picture and was taken down within an hour of my seeing it.

    Neither offered contact info except via email. Not sure if these girls were wanting a one-time event or if continuing services are offered.

    I'll share these emails with Srs, but mostly want to hear if any of you have similar experiences.
    Seen Beth K, not my cup of tea, she is the the girl in the pic. The problem is she is not really into what she does, and tightens up the whole time, really unenjoyable. But maybe your luck will be better, not worth $.50 to me, only 80 when I saw her a few weeks back.

  14. #275

    2 Contacts Over CL

    In the last week, I've had 2 "legitimate" responses from CL Casual Encounters. I've not taken the plunge with either, partially because of my schedule and partially because the water can be cold when you take a plunge.

    The first was from "Ebony Princess" offering BJ's of. 5 and is self described as 5'2 and 125 from the East End.

    The 2nd is from "Beth K" needing help with tuition and offering a "candle package" for $.5. That ad included a full nude picture and was taken down within an hour of my seeing it.

    Neither offered contact info except via email. Not sure if these girls were wanting a one-time event or if continuing services are offered.

    I'll share these emails with Srs, but mostly want to hear if any of you have similar experiences.

  15. #274
    There are many clubs and organizations all over the state. Richmond has them, but you have to know where to look for them and they're membership only.

    Fallout is another one. It's more of an alternative club, but it has limited, private entry. You have to apply for membership and be sponsored by a current member to get in. They have a website: FalloutRVA. Com.

    If you really want a place to start:

    http://www.br.org

    It's NOVA based, but membership is statewide and they network with other groups.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadbear10  [View Original Post]
    Then Google a club in Richmond called "Fallout". It's the best (only?) BDSM club that I know of in the region.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape