Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 13563
-
01-15-11 06:11 #273Regular Member

Posts: 4Jay Tax
Jay Tax. BDSM isn't my thing, but I may be able to help you out. First, go to www.fetlife.com And sign up there. It's like facebook for the BDSM crowd. They have a very active Virginia contingency and someone there can point you in the right direction. Then Google a club in Richmond called "Fallout". It's the best (only?) BDSM club that I know of in the region.
Hope that helps.
Happy hunting.
-
01-13-11 11:18 #272Regular Member

Posts: 23Oops try now. Inbox blew up all of a sudden, wonder why LOL!
-
01-13-11 10:18 #271Senior Member

Posts: 1004Hey Jay Tax.
Jay Tax has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Originally Posted by Jay Tax
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-11 00:27 #270Regular Member

Posts: 23Proposition
Hey guys,
I normally post in Norfolk and tidewater area but need some help outside the normal. I have talking to a few SM's I trade info with alot and came up with an idea. I'm trying to get my wife into bdsm, swinging and nude massage. Nude massage is a full go but can't find a place that will do it undraped and has a male massager for her. Clearly the HE places don't have males and no couples rooms. The bdsm is a full go but hella hard to find a place "not a tranny on BP's house" and / or a person to teach us it. Swinging isn't hard at all but she isn't into that "yet".
So this the propositon. Anyone that can find a place to get a couples massage in Hampton roads undraped with a male and female (no extras, just undraped) or a bdsm PLACE to go and learn it will get a set of 10 nude photos of my wife in very exposing positions. I will include a pic of any background (Ie our bed room) with your name written on something to prove it's real (or if she doesn't mind, her holding the paper). She is 5'5".115lb. 34c and very small waist, great ass. Little incentive LOL.
P. S. Must be a place not shady looking (she a civilian) like the massage parlors I go to LOL. Bdsm place doesn't matter.
Game on!
-
01-12-11 23:27 #269Regular Member

Posts: 18Newbie
Well I'm one of those newbies, I have watched the board for a long time but was only a part time hobbist. Thus didn't feel I had alot to offer so I kept my mouth shut. I feel as if I have somethings to offer now and will contribute as often as I think it is valued information. I have never asked for more information since I didn't have any to give (either pm'd or on the board). Well for now I got to post some useful info on the escorts section so check it out.
Be Safe
-
01-12-11 20:52 #268Senior Member

Posts: 883Funny
[QUOTE=ToMuchTime; 1120751]
That's good pretty funny. Not wearing me out, just got my spidey senses tingling and annoying just a little. Low tolerance for laziness, don't mind helping hand but don't want to hold hands either. You know I help out.
Originally Posted by Jimmyjams
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-11 12:41 #267Regular Member

Posts: 21Omniscient
[QUOTE=Jimmyjams; 1120508]There seems to be a small flood of newbies (fewer than 10 post some fewer than 5) popping up in different forums. Asking all kinds of questions. Posting little to no useful info and some of the questions are just lazy! Like they are not only new here but new to the.
Can't click around a site or use a search engine?
Nothing wrong with being new but SM be careful and share info with them in pm if at all. I don't mean about providers, I mean all the other little sh-t they are asking. Sounds like someones uncle trying to learn something. Careful, Careful. We don't need to be posting tutorials and answering simple question in forums. Two Cents.
Happy Hunting.
Never has there been so much asked, by so few, of so many.
Its got to be simply wearing you out.
-
01-12-11 00:45 #266Senior Member

Posts: 883Newbies
There seems to be a small flood of newbies (fewer than 10 post some fewer than 5) popping up in different forums. Asking all kinds of questions. Posting little to no useful info and some of the questions are just lazy! Like they are not only new here but new to the WWW! Can't click around a site or use a search engine?
Nothing wrong with being new but SM be careful and share info with them in pm if at all. I don't mean about providers, I mean all the other little sh-t they are asking. Sounds like someones uncle trying to learn something. Careful, Careful. We don't need to be posting tutorials and answering simple question in forums. Two Cents.
Happy Hunting
-
01-11-11 12:28 #265Senior Member

Posts: 1004Inbox and Forum Controls
Yes, ti does. Scroll down to "Forum Controls" in your inbox.
It shows:
Inbox contains XX messages. You have XX messages stored, of a total 200 allowed.
You have to add those together or look at the scale.
It's the same as the old format, but controls are no longer at the top of the page.
Originally Posted by Richmond Guy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-11 12:10 #264Senior Member

Posts: 644Apologies. Have done it. FYI. The new format shows the number of msgs in your inbox, but that doesn't include msgs in other folders. I thought I had room, only to find out I had quite a few msgs in my Sent Items folder.
Originally Posted by Guywoodson
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-11 11:17 #263Senior Member

Posts: 616Richmond Guy
You also need to clear some space in your mailbox LOL
-
01-10-11 21:01 #262Senior Member

Posts: 883Don't let them heifers set the terms but so much lest they just try to hustle and that's no fun.
Originally Posted by SettleDown
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-11 20:05 #261Senior Member

Posts: 241GangBang
Sorry fellows I have a tendency to not empty my mail box, I like to make sure I keep the names of the people who have helped me, and those who I have helped in the past. Anyway, we're still working out the details, she wants to bring at least 3 other girls, and have it like some type of go-go / gb party, I'm trying my best to keep it simple. So once we work out all the details, and how she wants to do this, I will post the information on the board. For the record fellows I'm making nothing out this deal, so the rules will be that of the girls, but there will be some sexing going on. Like always have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back. PS. I can receive emails now.
-
01-10-11 16:28 #260Regular Member

Posts: 1Gb
I have been monitoring the site for a while. I would like to attend the GB with Choc Drop.
Originally Posted by Macbode
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-11 09:41 #259Senior Member

Posts: 45Gb
Count me in as well!
Originally Posted by SettleDown
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





