Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 13563
-
01-10-11 08:27 #258Senior Member

Posts: 380Gb
Wow you need to empty your mailbox. Count me in. Let me know later.
-
01-10-11 06:51 #257Senior Member

Posts: 616Gb
Count me in. Also clear out your private mailbox! .
Originally Posted by SettleDown
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-11 21:49 #256Senior Member

Posts: 106Gangbang
I would love to do a gangbang. Tries to send you a pm but it said your box was full. Let me know if and when I can attend.
Originally Posted by SettleDown
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-11 19:13 #255Senior Member

Posts: 452Jenn of JD
While looking for a friend ran into a cute petite WSW at a hotel near Willis Road. Said her name was Jenn blonde probably 30's. Anyways couldn't play but set up for later, came back later she had company. Ended up missing out on her and the no# she gave me which worked that nite, has been turned off.
Night wasn't total waste. While going back to the location for Jenn, an older white woman (late 40's) with no teeth spoke to me. Said she could take care of Jenns crumbs so I excepted. Never had a toothless gum blowjob, but have to admit it was pretty damn good.
If anyone has more info on Jenn let me know. I might have a digit or so to pass on.
-
01-09-11 16:49 #254Regular Member

Posts: 1Hey man I might be with it.
Originally Posted by SettleDown
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-11 12:28 #253Senior Member

Posts: 241TT aka Choc Drop
Fellows I have been talking to TT aka Choc Drop, she's willing to do a gang bang. I need maybe 7 guys who will be willing to join in, a cover charge of 100 dollars for 3 hours, lots of sucking and fucking, she won't do anal, but she will be willing to have her ass finger fucked, she also won't swallow. I will be posting her pic later for those who want to see what they are getting into, I also may be trying to get one other girl. Fellows get back to me, and let me see if this thing is worth me setting up, you can take pics no face shots. Thanks
-
01-08-11 12:32 #252Regular Member

Posts: 19Nicole
Do you have the link to where her pics are. I believe I may know her and would like to look her up again.
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf
[View Original Post]
Thanks
-
01-05-11 19:26 #251Banned Member

Posts: 343Nicole is working a group of 4 girls, they seem to have at least three email accounts, they also have a pimp or one of the girls bf, the 100 gets you a lap dance you want more so do they. Nicole looks nice if the pics are accurate but not worth the requested rate for what is offered. Dance and BJ is $.25 and the price goes up from there. I just don't like dealing with the pimp, bf, husband or whatever he is, claims to be the brother, have fun if you decide to take the chance I would be interested in hearing the details.
Originally Posted by Richmond Guy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-11 18:47 #250Senior Member

Posts: 566RG, the only time I got a private lap dancer off of CL she came to my hotel room and took her panties off within 1 minute of starting her first dance. She let me finger her too. She also brought along a girl friend who stayed in the next room. The friend eventually left. I think I could have fucked the girl but I didn't because I was confused by the friend's presence.
-
01-05-11 15:59 #249Senior Member

Posts: 644Nicole
I occasionally answer "casual encounters" ads and rarely do I get anything but spam. The other day I got an answer from a girl named Nicole who was offering a lap dance for 100. Seems high to me if that's all she's offering. We've written back and forth a few times and I've gotten that adult fun is ++.
I don't want to post her last name, even though the email listed it, and when I put it in Facebook, there she were, same pic and all. Well, not the nude behind shot of her bending over. Looks like she may be a paper moon girl from her Facebook "likes."
Any of you fellows had an experience with her. She looks fairly cute, but being the cheapskate that I am, I want more than a cute face.
-
01-02-11 17:21 #248Senior Member

Posts: 566Return to SB2 aka Tabby aka Gwen (Squirter)
Dennis has a new hot pussy to fuck. Can't get any better than that. Life is good indeed.
I went back to the squirting sb and applied the tech recommended by PPete. Started on the edge of the bed w 1, 2.3, then 4 fingers up her wazoo, she's groaning and humping my hand like crazy, I'm trying to remember "2 strokes per second from the cervix to the pubic bone" and I'm plunging away like a piston in a cylinder. I can't get my whole hand in. After a while I flip her over so her ass is facing me and I make her put her head down on the bed while I thrust in and out with my hand from the back. She then wants Mr Dick, enough of the hand. Damn condom (Trojan unlubricated) gives me a hassle. I bring KY but couldn't possible use it with this girl, we'd all drown. I'm still trying to get the condom on when she backs her pussy on to me and away we go doggie for a while. We switch to CG at my request. I'm trying to dupe what happened last time to get this girl to squirt. Long story short. She released a lot of fluid but nothing like the firehose gusher from a couple of weeks ago. She said she had an even better time this time but I think thats probably because she wants to keep going with me and she's not sure I liked it as much as before. So the second time with the girl, as usual, is not quite as good as the first. Which is why we are all mongers I guess.
-
01-02-11 09:16 #247Senior Member

Posts: 58Squirting
Going to throw my 2 cents worth in here-ran into a chick I use to work with years ago, early 40s MILF, hot as hell-I had given up on tagging it because various reasons, (mainly she was married and had some guilt tripping).hadn't seen her in 10 yrs or so-ran into her in Lowes of all places one Saturday morning. Long story short, she tells me she's divorced, we end up at her place in a hot ass 69-she's going apeshit, says she's never had a man lick her like I was (believe me I was going at it too, that pussy was tasting good).she works around so she's riding my face like a bike-breaks out on a massive sweat, thrashing all around, grinding on my mouth-lets loose with a HUGE gush of something that I can only describe as tasting like flat 7-up or sprite, clear, kinda sweet tasting-wasnt pee I'm sure. She was limp as a rag, soaked in sweat. Somewhat embarressed, but I'm now a welcome visitor at her house. Call in what you want but I'm loving life, guys-happy hunting
-
01-01-11 14:39 #246Senior Member

Posts: 66You are partially correct. Alot of porn stars do "fake" squirting for the camera either by douching right before the shot or urinating to simulate the act of female ejaculation or "squirting". But it is incorrect to say ALL woman who squirt are urinating.
If you have seen web sites or videos with female ejaculation that looks like watery or thick milk in large amounts, they are faking it. Female ejaculation comes from the Paraurethral Glands (that make up the g-spot) and bladder. The fluid is CLEAR and similar to prostate fluid in males in it's chemical make up. The female ejaculation is either completely odorless or slight sweet smell, but does not smell like urine.
Here is a link to wikipedia on the topic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation
Originally Posted by Vabonetrick
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-11 09:39 #245Senior Member

Posts: 484Squirting
Not to start a pissing match here, but squirting IS urination. Fact: Women who squirt, that is urinate, mostly fake it. Less porn, more reality here.
-
12-31-10 15:12 #244Senior Member

Posts: 566Squirt Tech
I'm going to try PPete's technique the next time I see the girl who squirted for me the last time, which should be in a few days. I called her Tabby on this forum but I've been getting weird pm's claiming some real girl named Tabby thinks I'm stalking her, so I'll change her name to Gwen. Anyway, it took me a while to figure out what is "the front wall of the vagina" but now I realize it must be the part closest to her belly, as opposed to "the back wall" closest to her butt. I also wondered how Pete could stroke the cervix if he's stroking the front wall since it always seemed to me the cervix was at the end of the back wall, but actually it is just at the end of the vagina so it's both front and back, or in the middle, however you want to say it. But now I am thinking, if she is facing me while I am fingering her, my fingernails will be scratching her front wall. If I put her on her knees and finger her from behind, the tips of my fingers will be against the front wall, not the fingernails. I wonder if she can reach her clit to release in that position. I won't be able to watch her face when she cums, either, which is too bad because that is really cool. Well we'll see what happens with Gwen.










Reply With Quote





