Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,431 to 35,445 of 43546
-
01-05-11 22:08 #8116Banned Member

Posts: 311Re: Rea leaving
She has been on her way to California for years now. Are you sure she went? I last saw her about 8 months ago and she was leaving that week. Then got email from her this past fall.
Originally Posted by Msrthree Times
[View Original Post]
For those of you who knew her, you are probably aware of her acting career. Check out IMDB. Com (Internet Movie Database) and search on a single-name actress named "Stream" (get the pun?). Lots of pics.
She was a unique girl. I hope the move isn't permanent but I wish he well.
-
01-05-11 20:29 #8115Regular Member

Posts: 14Bonan
Found Bonan guys. Made a appt for tomorrow and will post my results when I return. Anyone have any luckn with red azela in newton? Went in and talked to women and checked out place. Very nice and clean with great back door access. Anyone able to tell me if they ever had at least HE there? Looks legit.
Thanks guys
-
01-05-11 20:23 #8114Regular Member

Posts: 14Arlington
Arlington is tough. Haven't had much luck there, few places on mass ave are DIY. You mite have to go over to waltham, your sure to get what your lookn for there.
Originally Posted by Sebastian6
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting
-
01-05-11 20:07 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 31My guess.
Http://www.hotspringbeauty.com/
Originally Posted by Dan Wesson
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-11 19:22 #8112Senior Member

Posts: 504DW 2011 Rant
To the newbies of the forum, many of the senior members are valuable sources of info. To post a teaser review and not follow up with reasonable info (either in the forum or PM) simply cuts you off from a larger network of back channel info, some of which could well provide you with one of your best experiences. No one is asking you to drive us to the damn place, just provide reasonable info or just don't post a review at all.
Happy (ending) New Year to all!
-
01-05-11 19:14 #8111Senior Member

Posts: 504The TG Discussion
The TG topic seems to surface every six months or so here like clockwork. The forum really is for men who seek women. I prefer someone who has always been a woman. I would be disappointed (to say the very least) to be rubbing some cute things ass and then bump into "her" junk. Not all TGs have removed all the male naughty bits (and we could argue whether this is really a TG person). I am not judging someone's preference (whatever trips your trigger) but it really only belongs here as an alert to the unwary massage hound seeking a biological woman.
-
01-05-11 18:58 #8110Senior Member

Posts: 504Hot Spring
Metrowest covers alot of ground with just Hot Spring and massage as search terms. Care to at least add a town?
Originally Posted by Guitarguru
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-11 18:45 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 636Bonan
Try Google. You will at least find their phone number and a quick call to them will get their address. Good luck and, having been there a few times, I can say they're worth the search.
Originally Posted by Pires24
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-11 17:56 #8108Banned Member

Posts: 1701My. 02
As you say, to each his own. However, if I went for a massage expecting a woman massuse and ended up realizing it was not really a woman as we all know women to be, giving me a HJ or worse yet a BJ, someone would be chocking on their teeth."And that's not because I'm a nice guy".
Originally Posted by Nuguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-11 17:28 #8107Regular Member

Posts: 14So true.
Ill have to pay her a visit also. My regular waltham places are boring me out. Need a change. Where do they post there ad?
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-11 16:30 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 1856Yes indeed they are
Yes BA some details are better off left out. Having enjoyed Jessica's company more than once the described event does happen every so often but will stop if she is pressured by every Tom DICK and Harry. And how will she know. She reads! She actually texted me after reading my rant a few posts down and asked me where I had been.
Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan
[View Original Post]
Look. We all like to brag about our exploits (we're guys right) but there are far better ways to get our point ac5ross without being so blunt.
Anyway. I think I'll pay her a visit soon.
-
01-05-11 15:57 #8105Regular Member

Posts: 9Rea. Do you mean the former softsmallhands Rea? Oh no!And on that note. It seems like our sweet rea has picked up stakes and finally moved back home to Ca. To those who saw her she was a sweetheart and I wish her well.
Hopefully you won't need any of our help again.
-
01-05-11 15:06 #8104Senior Member

Posts: 279Better left unsaid?
Are some things better left unsaid? Just asking.
Originally Posted by Kidam12
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-11 15:03 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 279Parts-
Nu,
Originally Posted by Nuguy
[View Original Post]
Indeed, your perspective does have some merit if in fact the Hobbyist's primary objective is simply to find someone else to help him achieve the state of Nirvana we experience during and after release. That said, if memory serves, Jackson has stated more than once that this particular web venue is for men who enjoy the sexual companionship of women, by which I am confident that he means women who have been defined as such by their DNA. I do not think the site is intended for boys who like to play with other boys' toys (as it were).
Best,
BA
-
01-05-11 13:39 #8102Regular Member

Posts: 14Bonan
Thanks for your replay I've searched on here and on CL and came up dry with a location. But ill keep tryn I know I've seen it out there be 4. As far as gettn what you get, I know I gota work up to it. Nothing comes that easy. Gota put in my time, of course. Is this is the same jessica from WW. If it is I'm in good shape. LOL, thanks again
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





