Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8100

    Ok. My second rant

    Quote Originally Posted by Pires24  [View Original Post]
    Can someone post where is Bonan?

    Also do you think FS is a possiblity?

    Seems alot is on the table.

    Thanks
    My good man. You must read the posts in the forum before you post an ISO. Most of the info you need is in the many pages of posts about Bonan. You will see info on Jessica, Annie, JoJo and Lily.

    Of course if I wanted to answer your question directly I might say something like. I've done what you asked with Jessica on a number of occasions. I've also tasted the rest of the ladies on many visits also. But unfortunately you won't. You see I do since I've been going there for a long time and I knew Jessica before she was 'Jessica' at Bonan. So you find what you WILL get just catch up on your reading! Or as many would say RTFF. SO

  2. #8099

    Happy New Year to all. And first rant

    Quote Originally Posted by AMPfanatic  [View Original Post]
    I have been going to a Jenny recently. She gives a good massage and is very good with her hands. Although I believe it is a different location so maybe not same girl but same services. She loves to have her nipples sucked.
    Happy 2011 to one and all. To all our gent friends here's to hoping that we find that one provider that we fall in love with and sends us to all heights of escatsy! And to all our lady friends here on the board here's to you being that special lady friend that we all find and fall in love with!

    Ok now to business. A few weeks ago there was a post by Meatlife about a sweet girl named Jenny at Kinmarie massage in Quincy. Now since they have two locations I asked which of them it was (Beale or Newport). BTW-Thanks for the answer back Meat. Haven't made it yet but I will. Anyway in the midst of this Ampfanatic posted a note about a Jenny that he sees regularly and seems to be quite nice. Now I'm a sucker for nipplesand sucking of them so I asked for some info. He responded that he didn't have a clue about Beale or Newport but if we follow the 'bread crumbs' we would figure it out. He did mention Main St in his post so maybe that was the 'clue'. But since there has been places on Main St in Tewks, Waltham, Medford and Stoneham to name but just a few I was still lost. Call me stupid but I (and the 10 other gents who PM's me couldn't figure it out either). I followed-up and asked for the info or a PM. Now that was 2 weeks ago. I do know that AMPfanatic did take the time to send a pm to someone who had also asked and instead of helping with info basically called him an idiot since he couldn't figure it out.

    And before anyone jumps on me. Yes he has been active and been in the forum. So we have a 3 poster who gives us a great name but seems to be refusing to help us figure it out. Now I certainly appreciate keeping girls under the vest so to speak as we all do it but if someone has a genuine interest I will certainly provide the info PM wise. And on that note..it seems like our sweet rea has picked up stakes and finally moved back home to Ca. To those who saw her she was a sweetheart and I wish her well.

    Hopefully you won't need any of our help again.

  3. #8098

    Bonan

    Can someone post where is Bonan?

    Also do you think FS is a possiblity?

    Seems alot is on the table.

    Thanks

  4. #8097

    Lady Parts

    I have to say, some of them are so darn hot from the waist up, and in a rub and tug establishment, really, do you care. They have taken the hormones, work more on their womanly appearance than 99 percent of the ladies in Stop and Shop. Besides, if the massage feels good, and their attitude and efforts are up to speed, who really cares. To each his own. If you masturbate, you could over think that one too. LOL Not Pro or Con. Just wanted to submit my. 02 on the subject.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    But I think most of us on this forum like women providers, ones that are unquestionably female, and have always been.

  5. #8096

    Speaking for everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    But I think most of us on this forum like women providers, ones that are unquestionably female, and have always been.
    SMS,

    In fact I do think you are speaking for everyone here with perhaps the singular exception of Mr. Tim.

    Mr. Tim, standard procedure for most of us, upon discovering that a selected provider was not in fact a lifelong bearer of standard female equipment, would be to leap off the table, get dressed and run. Run far, far away, and fast. For this experience, standard cost would be nothing.

    Best,

    BA

  6. #8095
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple Jack  [View Original Post]
    "She actually spit on jr which was a huge turn on. Does any or jojo go that far?"

    To each their own.

    I worry about STDs and actually appreciate providers who don't just suddenly spit on it.
    Also think about the monger that may have went done before you.

  7. #8094

    I can't speak for everyone here,

    But I think most of us on this forum like women providers, ones that are unquestionably female, and have always been.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timboxyz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever tried the thai massage w / pre-ops in Weymouth? What is standard procedure? Costs?

  8. #8093

    Re: Jessica bonan

    Yeah Jessica is the older woman and is not that attractive in the light but when you get her in the dark room, it doesn't matter anymore. She really aims to please and has some pretty solid skills.

  9. #8092

    Re: sounds great to me but.

    "She actually spit on jr which was a huge turn on. Does any or jojo go that far?"

    To each their own.

    I worry about STDs and actually appreciate providers who don't just suddenly spit on it.

  10. #8091

    Re: bonan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kidam12  [View Original Post]
    Came to Bonan in search of mimi due to allthe positive reports. I called ahead and Jessica told me only her, Annie, and jojo were on duty and since I like them all, I came on over. I walke in and was escorted by Jessica into the room and was told she would start and jojo would finish. I was secretly hoping that Jessica would be pleasing me today bit said nothing. She massaged me for a good while and in the flip, she said that they were all busy and she would finish. SCORE! She's not the beat looking but like the previous poster said, she is very enthusiastic. She oiled up jr and started a standard massage. I lifted up her bra and pulled down her panties with no resistance. I then took it a step further and got her in a 69 position and licked her until she was sopping wet. She actually stopped her handy work and just sat on my face and moaned for a good 15 minutes. All in all, it was a good experience and worth the standard. 7.4 fare.

    Has anyone got any further with Jessica or just DATY? She actually spit on jr which was a huge turn on. Does any or jojo go that far? Been nudging them along for a while and still only receive a standard rub.

    Hopefully you guys had better luck :P
    I accomplished DATY w / Annie but it took some pressure and I did not get a lot of response (other than a good soaking). I like the theatrics when I can get them.

    What is Jessica's appearance? I thought she was the older mom type at the counter. If it's the one I recall.
    Last edited by Augustwest; 01-04-11 at 21:38. Reason: Typo - worng name

  11. #8090

    Weymouth thai

    Anyone ever tried the thai massage w / pre-ops in Weymouth? What is standard procedure? Costs?

  12. #8089

    Sounds great to me, but:

    Quote Originally Posted by Firehose69  [View Original Post]
    Visited Bonan yesterday asked for Jessica, Mimi was at the desk. Did not get an answer where Jessica was, Mimi insisted on making me her client. Little head got the better of me and she does fill out her shirt with Natural C's and discovered 1 + 1/2 inch Aereolas. So she does this light massage after I asked for hard. Nice tease so I flipped and check out the breasts, very light touch and licking. She liked. She was massing Jr and I kissed her ribs and hip.

    It took a few push aways and she wanted to know how much I pay to kiss her down there. I said I did not know and she suggested $70. I let her know I only had $40. A few more seductive kisses and she did not stop me from removing jeans and slipping panties aside. Gave her toungue until she came, sweet tasting girl, She enjoyed.

    She finished off Jr and gave me the strong comments then surprised at how far Jr spit. I have the nicest view of her tits in my face and she has a nice grip and stroke. Def worth. 7 and. 4. Not looking to spend 1. 4 in this place.

    Jessica provides and hour of anything for 1. 1! Jess is not bad to look at and enthusiastic. Mimi gets an 8 from me.
    I would love to go down on one of these girls, but afraid getting an STD.

  13. #8088

    Jessica at Bonan.

    Came to Bonan in search of mimi due to allthe positive reports. I called ahead and Jessica told me only her, Annie, and jojo were on duty and since I like them all, I came on over. I walke in and was escorted by Jessica into the room and was told she would start and jojo would finish. I was secretly hoping that Jessica would be pleasing me today bit said nothing. She massaged me for a good while and in the flip, she said that they were all busy and she would finish. SCORE! She's not the beat looking but like the previous poster said, she is very enthusiastic. She oiled up jr and started a standard massage. I lifted up her bra and pulled down her panties with no resistance. I then took it a step further and got her in a 69 position and licked her until she was sopping wet. She actually stopped her handy work and just sat on my face and moaned for a good 15 minutes. All in all, it was a good experience and worth the standard. 7.4 fare.

    Has anyone got any further with Jessica or just DATY? She actually spit on jr which was a huge turn on. Does any or jojo go that far? Been nudging them along for a while and still only receive a standard rub.

    Hopefully you guys had better luck :P

  14. #8087

    Bonan Massage

    Visited Bonan yesterday asked for Jessica, Mimi was at the desk. Did not get an answer where Jessica was, Mimi insisted on making me her client. Little head got the better of me and she does fill out her shirt with Natural C's and discovered 1 + 1/2 inch Aereolas. So she does this light massage after I asked for hard. Nice tease so I flipped and check out the breasts, very light touch and licking. She liked. She was massing Jr and I kissed her ribs and hip.

    It took a few push aways and she wanted to know how much I pay to kiss her down there. I said I did not know and she suggested $70. I let her know I only had $40. A few more seductive kisses and she did not stop me from removing jeans and slipping panties aside. Gave her toungue until she came, sweet tasting girl, She enjoyed.

    She finished off Jr and gave me the strong comments then surprised at how far Jr spit. I have the nicest view of her tits in my face and she has a nice grip and stroke. Def worth. 7 and. 4. Not looking to spend 1. 4 in this place.

    Jessica provides and hour of anything for 1. 1! Jess is not bad to look at and enthusiastic. Mimi gets an 8 from me.

  15. #8086

    Jasmine Service And Cleanliness

    Went to Jasmine, primarily for the old-reliable experience. Got the typical fare for the looks of the provider. She's been there many months, always smiles, and always gets to the business at hand. Maybe Angela? Standard rub and servicing, .6 +.4.

    Made the mistake of flipping on the light in the rubroom while getting dressed. Filthy is a step above what I saw. Managed not to barf before exiting.

    A new recruit provider is enroute from NY, maybe Cindy. But, due to the garbage on the floors and the ratty rugs, I am going to take a pass on the place for a long time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape