Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5630

    Re:Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone 3  [View Original Post]
    Yes the SW are back out and so is the LE! LE has not gone away. I went out trolling tonight and I seen all the old ones. Some new ones and a flash from the past! The flash was a WSW names Dawn. She has a heavy northern accent. I think she told me she is from Main. She is late 40's, tall used to have blond hair but now has red / brown. Dresses very nice and not all strung out like the rest. She comes down here with the job in mind and does it! Very nice lady. Skills A+ but you have to get a room. She will not park.

    Nothing on W / W but tons near the circle. Thats where Dawn was.

    B / CB was looking good. I seen a few on Pontiac / 4th. Fairhaven had a few.

    Not much LE B / CB tonight.

    My troll was from 10-12.

    Got lucky with a little lady near Fairhaven. Petite 28, 5'0' blond her name was Michelle. Never seen her before. Skills OK. Got the job done. Felt rushed. No need for digits. Got lucky meaning that I was about to go home feeling defeated. A lot of SW out but I very seldom do the same one more then 2 times.

    TB
    I've dated Michelle too. She is a nice girl. I think she lives with an family member or uncle somewhere near Curtis Bay.

    She used to work at a dental office a couple of years ago. She also told me about her long term lesbian relationship that fell apart. She gave me her number but I lost it. If she gave you her number, would you mind passing it along? You can PM it to me. I would appreciate it and it would be great to see her again.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  2. #5629

    Harford Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow410  [View Original Post]
    I keep trying to find a SW at the harford road loop but it is always dead.
    I drove through Thursday around 3:30 PM and saw four WSW's. None of them turned me on. But maybe one will work out for you.

  3. #5628

    Hit or miss affair

    Quote Originally Posted by Mairj23  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. Seems like they're not out too much during the spring and summer either. And I'm not talking about when it's 100 out either. For a couple years I was like, Okay it's warm now SW time! But not so much. You would think they'd be out in the wintertime too because their hunger doesn't take breaks, less mongers out. I don't know. Maybe you can't predict these things.
    Sometimes, it all boils down to the luck of the draw when finding SWs, a hit or miss affair. The weather is not always the determining factor. I have had some of my best luck during snowstorms, rainstorms. A lot depends upon the SW's, needs at the time. For their meds, food and rent money and what else is going on at the time like, robberies, drug busts, murders, rapes, etc. During your conversations with them inquire as to what is going on with LE and/or in the area. Be careful so as not to spook them. I have gotten some really good 411 from some of the girls. For example, days and location of stings, description of decoys used if any, what the undercovers are driving, their favorite parking spots and other usual information. One of the girls told me she was dating a cop who would alert her to what is planned. I guess he got freebees in return. Not all the information will be accurate so you will have to factor that in, use common sense, and be vigilant. Be SAFE OUT THERE, IT'S A JUNGLE. BBB

  4. #5627

    Brooklyn

    Was dead tonight around 1:30 am. I saw really cute girl on potapsaco but she was gone before I got back to where she was at. Very disappointing. I did make a trial run on Pon the other dasy and it was loaded but I had to be somewhere and I couldn't stop. Also I was approached by a WSW at around 10 tonight but again I had to be somewhere. Do they lay low during primetime? 1-3am

  5. #5626

    Warm weather

    I guess I wasnt clear enough with my sarcasm! It is very hit or miss, and only smiling fox and a few others have the formula in their head to just "know" when its good. Its all a 50/50 shot, which is why I gave all that advice.

    Good luck

  6. #5625

    Harford Road

    I keep trying to find a SW at the harford road loop but it is always dead.

  7. #5624

    Hampden

    Quote Originally Posted by Eorge525  [View Original Post]
    I am a new monger. No much out here in hampden but hooked up with jaunita. A++ bbcim. Thta was all I did but very pleased. Not rushed
    You're lucky you found a SW in Hampden, things have really changed there over the years.

  8. #5623

    Warm weather

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Not Saying  [View Original Post]
    55 degrees new years eve and new years day? Try not to fight over them boys. Don't loop too fast or too much. Also if you've got the cash flow, run along e. Baltimore and fayette a few laps, when its warm enough theres usually a few high class mixed girls standing around the hotels. I picked la-la up there a while ago and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had with a female regardless of profession. Remember LEO will be twice as strong this weekend too, check your vehicle for properly working equipment. Give them no reason to pull you over and harass you! I've seen more than a few guys with tail lights out and such get pulled over, especially on w / w where theyre looking for a reason to see why your really there. Play it smart guys. The more dumb shit you do that gets you nailed also makes it harder for the rest of us, as it refocuses the spotlight on the girls, and the area.

    So, RTFF as a refresher, and have a good safe new year.
    I don't know. Seems like they're not out too much during the spring and summer either. And I'm not talking about when it's 100 out either. For a couple years I was like, Okay it's warm now SW time! But not so much. You would think they'd be out in the wintertime too because their hunger doesn't take breaks, less mongers out. I don't know. Maybe you can't predict these things.

  9. #5622

    Weather!

    55 degrees new years eve and new years day? Try not to fight over them boys. Don't loop too fast or too much. Also if you've got the cash flow, run along e. Baltimore and fayette a few laps, when its warm enough theres usually a few high class mixed girls standing around the hotels. I picked la-la up there a while ago and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had with a female regardless of profession. Remember LEO will be twice as strong this weekend too, check your vehicle for properly working equipment. Give them no reason to pull you over and harass you! I've seen more than a few guys with tail lights out and such get pulled over, especially on w / w where theyre looking for a reason to see why your really there. Play it smart guys. The more dumb shit you do that gets you nailed also makes it harder for the rest of us, as it refocuses the spotlight on the girls, and the area.

    So, RTFF as a refresher, and have a good safe new year.

  10. #5621

    Hampden

    I am a new monger. No much out here in hampden but hooked up with jaunita. A++ bbcim. Thta was all I did but very pleased. Not rushed

  11. #5620

    BIG pick-up. Literally!

    Hey there my BMore mongers,

    This was from a pickup on Conkling / PP 2 weeks ago. I know, what good is a post from that long ago. Well, those that don't like it can F*ck Off! I am just sharing the pic, Trinity was her name. 21 why. O from Dundalk, this is a BIg girl. Pipe cleaning skills were ok, nice DD Tits, backdoor was available so I upgraded. She genuinely seems to enjoy the backdoor. She was happy with a pipe cleaning donation for FS / backdoor services, I have contacts & will repeat when I am back in town. Sorry, not sharing digits, got F*ck over once too many times when I used to share digits! Rook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trinity.JPG‎  

  12. #5619

    They're Baaaack!

    Yes the SW are back out and so is the LE! LE has not gone away. I went out trolling tonight and I seen all the old ones. Some new ones and a flash from the past! The flash was a WSW names Dawn. She has a heavy northern accent. I think she told me she is from Main. She is late 40's, tall used to have blond hair but now has red / brown. Dresses very nice and not all strung out like the rest. She comes down here with the job in mind and does it! Very nice lady. Skills A+ but you have to get a room. She will not park.

    Nothing on W / W but tons near the circle. Thats where Dawn was.

    B / CB was looking good. I seen a few on Pontiac / 4th. Fairhaven had a few.

    Not much LE B / CB tonight.

    My troll was from 10-12.

    Got lucky with a little lady near Fairhaven. Petite 28, 5'0' blond her name was Michelle. Never seen her before. Skills OK. Got the job done. Felt rushed. No need for digits. Got lucky meaning that I was about to go home feeling defeated. A lot of SW out but I very seldom do the same one more then 2 times.

    TB

  13. #5618

    Damn the cold

    I only make the Conkling loop 2 times, and I usually stop and grab something to eat / drink between them. Was heading home from Essex and figured I could go for a BJ so I drove around. Was nightime so I could exactly tell if they were LE, but I'm sure I counted at least 4 unmarked cars. On the 2nd loop I saw someone getting arrested but I'm guessing he was a dealer. Saw only 1 SW the entire time. Double backed down the side streets to pick her up but someone must have beat me to it. Hopefully warm weather will arrive and the ladies will come out again.

  14. #5617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker  [View Original Post]
    Right now the Philly scene is under a lot of scrutiny. There have three or four working girls killed there in the past month or so. The girls are scared, LE is present in abundance and harassing the girls and guys who match the description from the one survivor, and the street has really been slow if you read the Philly boards (and can get past the on going fight over Supereloquent).

    Right now if you read the Philly boards, avoid the Supereloquent thread altogether. He has 'retired' and all that is left are recriminations and questions.

    The other threads are helpful, depending on what you're looking for.
    I stand corrected!

  15. #5616

    Rachel

    Any idea where she is? She fucked like a beast, but gave lousy BJ.

    She used to walk in between the bar and the circle on WW. $30 went a long way with this ride.

    Other than a meal at an OK restaurant, I do not remember last time I paid so little for so much fun.

    Rachel is the rough in a way, but not worn out. She takes it like a champ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rachel.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape