Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,756 to 55,770 of 61408
-
12-28-10 21:37 #5653Senior Member

Posts: 233I stand corrected!
Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-10 17:49 #5652Senior Member

Posts: 457Rachel
Any idea where she is? She fucked like a beast, but gave lousy BJ.
She used to walk in between the bar and the circle on WW. $30 went a long way with this ride.
Other than a meal at an OK restaurant, I do not remember last time I paid so little for so much fun.
Rachel is the rough in a way, but not worn out. She takes it like a champ.
-
12-28-10 13:05 #5651Senior Member

Posts: 126Pattie
Yes, according to MD VineLink she is in Maryland Correctional Insitute for Women.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Sorry to hear that she is, I was looking for her yesterday.
GS
-
12-28-10 09:59 #5650Senior Member

Posts: 602Cold weather
Mr. Weatherman, please bring back some warmer temperatures so the SW's can come out to play. The streets are empty. I see the forecast for the middle / end of the week is supposed to be in the mid 40's, maybe even 50 degrees. Woohoo!
On a side note, I heard Pattie was in jail. I hope it's just a rumor because she's got talent. Can anyone confirm?
Happy Holidays.
Chico
-
12-27-10 20:07 #5649Senior Member

Posts: 57There would still be plenty of snarlin for $20 or so for two reasons.
Originally Posted by Super John
[View Original Post]
1. The girls would be plentiful, hence the "market" flooded therefore driving prices down just the way it did on CL once it got popular. Girls were originally $200-250 for an hour but one the "popularity" hit there were girls out there for $100.
2. Legalizing it wold bring the brothels and cat houses however there will still be those that want to be independant, or not quite the higher end material again dropping price to get you with them rather than spending the big bucks. THhis is very prevalent in Las Vegas & Nevada. Althogh there are literally thousands of working women available 24hours a day at your call there are a ton of SW all over for deep discounts. Although legal in Nevada and illegal within the limits of the city of Las Vegas they are everywhere and a dime a dozen.
-
12-27-10 17:10 #5648Senior Member

Posts: 107Jewelz
I went out trolling the other night. Snaged a little cute spinner names Jewelz on Payson / Eagle. Went back to "her place" and paid 10 for the room rent and she was happy with a Jackson for a pipe cleaning. I would have gave her a tip but I was not planning to pay 10 for a room. Skills were good. Not rushed. She made sure I was happy. She took her time and then cleaned me off. I will cum back for more with this little spinner. I will upgrade for FS next time.
TB
-
12-27-10 13:46 #5647Senior Member

Posts: 1123Right now the Philly scene is under a lot of scrutiny. There have three or four working girls killed there in the past month or so. The girls are scared, LE is present in abundance and harassing the girls and guys who match the description from the one survivor, and the street has really been slow if you read the Philly boards (and can get past the on going fight over Supereloquent).
Originally Posted by Clix
[View Original Post]
Right now if you read the Philly boards, avoid the Supereloquent thread altogether. He has 'retired' and all that is left are recriminations and questions.
The other threads are helpful, depending on what you're looking for.
-
12-27-10 13:25 #5646Regular Member

Posts: 11Legal?
If it was legal do you still think you can get a Snarlin for $20 on the mean streets of Baltimore? I doubt it but least there would be more meat on the street goodness it Baron out I must say.
Originally Posted by Anjguy39
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-10 08:47 #5645Senior Member

Posts: 45You never know who is infected.
You seem well educated about the risk of HIV transmission. Anyone that engages in unprotected / protected sex assumes the risk of disease transmission and not just HIV, ever hear of cervical cancer caused by HPV? There are a whole host of diseases you run the risk contracting from bare backing and then transmitting to your unsuspecting friend (s). The person that gives you a disease may as well not know they have it themselves. That is why prostitution needs to be legalized. The girls tested.
Originally Posted by Dream Line
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-10 20:58 #5644Senior Member

Posts: 233Shit. Both are equidistant for you, no? Baltimore is hit or miss with the damn LE. Lots of undercover and it would be out of state for you if problems arose. Philly seems to have a thriving scene and a great AMP community too. Think I would head to Philly. I would too if it were closer to me.
Originally Posted by Bahram
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-10 20:15 #5643Senior Member

Posts: 57Reminiscing
I was looking through my pictures earlier. Ran across a few
Bridget (who I miss. What a great girl with a great attitude) and Maria (some tell me they still se her from time to time but extrmely rough now. I used to love that little puerto rican mix!)
Thought I'd share.
DL
-
12-26-10 19:45 #5642Senior Member

Posts: 57If a SW or any prostitute is found to have and knows that he / she has HIV and continues to date. If they et caught they are able to be charged criminally with up to attempted murder.
Originally Posted by T Bone 3
[View Original Post]
I think that if someone is charged with prostitution it should be manditory to be tested, if found to have HIV that should be documented and if they are found guilty of prostitution again then another criminal charge should be added.
-
12-26-10 16:09 #5641Senior Member

Posts: 134I live in Harrisburg and was considering exploring your fine city but this report.
Has me worried. Typical experience? Is baltimore worth the drive? Or should I just start planning for philly?Mike Twist.
I wish somebody would use this forum to talk about whats going on in the streets more often. I drove from harrisburg yesterday to find out Baltimore has turned into a police state. I drove thru the usual spots for 3 hours and I swear there was LE everywhere, on every corner. I saw one girl. Period. I guess they are doing their job cause I'm giving up on Baltimore. Too bad. It used to be a good place to go.
-
12-24-10 20:05 #5640Senior Member

Posts: 233The Dawn of Christmas Eve
Don't get out much these days but I took a drive on the clix loop this evening between 6 and 7 (had a short window of opportunity). Pickens were actualy pretty good given the day, time, and weather, but not overly so. Saw a couple of cuties at the circle that may have constituted TGTBT (see post below) but they were scooped up quick without incident. But always keep your gaurd up. Picked up on Wash near the church, a taller SW, brunette, late thirties (early forties big maybe) named Dawn. For her age, demeanor, cleanliness, and all around personality a solid 9 on the SW scale. Nice tatas, probably a larger B but she still had a padded cover (why I don't know, the ta tas were nice). No drug use evident. Claimed to be formerly an escort and ran her own agency for a while, just left her old man, and now just trying to make ends meet and rarely ever goes on the street. Pretty believable frankly.
Drove to a spot of my choice (she did not have a spot, but carries a NEXTEL phone with her (good idea).
Negotiated a BJ for a Jack plus tip with no hassle at all. BBBJCIM skill was very good to excellent. Got digits. Definitely would repeat.
Clix.
Clixxx.
Monger on
-
12-24-10 15:58 #5639Senior Member

Posts: 602Tgtbt?
Thursday night, near the W / W circle, I saw 2 WSW's that looked too good to be true so I passed, thinking it might be a sting. Did anyone else see them? One had black hair, clean (looked like new) clothes, young (20's) , I thought she was a civilian at first. The other had sandy brown hair, not quite as cute or clean looking but better than the average SW. I had never seen either one before and they kinda looked out of place. I circled twice and they both gave me the look but I'm always cautious so I passed. As I continued down Wilkens I ran into Patty. Lucky me, she never disappoints. She is good at what she does and has the most pleasant attitude, definitely a repeat. This time I had a few more $$ with me so I gave her what she deserves.
Merry Christmas guys! Be careful out there. Don't want anyone spending Christmas at central booking. That would suck!
Chico









Reply With Quote





